Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VMWARE vps with 1GB RAM/20GB SSD/2TB traffic in UK/FR/DE/IT/CZ for 12eur/year - Page 11
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VMWARE vps with 1GB RAM/20GB SSD/2TB traffic in UK/FR/DE/IT/CZ for 12eur/year

Comments

• silviu1991silviu1991 Member
    edited September 2015

• Testing from Aruba S.p.A. (5.249.xxx.xxx)... Selecting best server based on latency... Hosted by ICT Valle Umbra s.r.l. (Foligno) [16.92 km]: 5028.078 ms Testing download speed........................................ Download: 2.33 Mbit/s Testing upload speed.................................................. Upload: 1.55 Mbit/s

Cloud Server Smart italy ..... :|

and i dont find where do a ticket someone can help me ???

• pls stop avoiding statement for hijacking ips

• @4n0nx said:
    pls stop avoiding statement for hijacking ips

pls stop spamming thread with rigged question they're obviously not going to answer

Thanked by 2GM2015 Maounique
  • Dylan said: pls stop spamming thread with rigged question they're obviously not going to answer

what's that I can't hear you over the noise of hijacked IPs

• @silviu1991 said:

and i dont find where do a ticket someone can help me ???

http://assistance.arubacloud.com/ - there you'll go.

• silviu1991silviu1991 Member
    edited September 2015

Retrieving speedtest.net configuration... Retrieving speedtest.net server list... Testing from Aruba S.p.A. (5.xxx.xxx.xxx)... Selecting best server based on latency... Hosted by Telecom Italia S.p.A. (Perugia) [47.63 km]: 23.618 ms Testing download speed........................................ Download: 542.69 Mbit/s Testing upload speed.................................................. Upload: 173.11 Mbit/s

1073741824 bytes (1.1 GB) copied, 9.80927 s, 109 MB/s

back to normal again :| i hope not all days like this ... for 1€ now is perfect ...

• silviu1991 said: for 1€ now is perfect

Even 10Mbps would have been enough for that single euro..

Thanked by 1Maounique
  • Why individuals to purchase recharge also need tax? I want to go on long-term use, you can deal with this problem?

• @silviu1991 said:
    Retrieving speedtest.net configuration... Retrieving speedtest.net server list... Testing from Aruba S.p.A. (5.xxx.xxx.xxx)... Selecting best server based on latency... Hosted by Telecom Italia S.p.A. (Perugia) [47.63 km]: 23.618 ms Testing download speed........................................ Download: 542.69 Mbit/s Testing upload speed.................................................. Upload: 173.11 Mbit/s

1073741824 bytes (1.1 GB) copied, 9.80927 s, 109 MB/s

back to normal again :| i hope not all days like this ... for 1€ now is perfect ...

Pretty good!,

Just try their service and deployed France Node but the IP's location is on Italy haha.

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

@Dylan said:
    pls stop spamming thread with rigged question they're obviously not going to answer

Last I checked, announcing stolen IP space was enough to ban a host on here. Obviously not going to happen in this case just because that time they were some kiddies and this time is Aruba.

To be fair, there is also that other Ucranian ISP advertising here from time to time and no one seems to care either, so the policy about this is a bit... undefined ;)

Thanked by 14n0nx
  • Their support answers once in a week, their panel is created to confuse, they have three panels for one customer.

Server works fine till date, outdated control panels are creating confusion, also if you want to create VPS in DC other than London you have to deal with other language than English, it will change to that country language and confuse again. If you select German DC it will change to German, you have to learn German to understand what is given there

Great going

• @programer , thats funny, I can switch the language at the top and it works fine but I've no ability to switch to german, that flag is disabled/grayed... even choosing different DCs doesn't change anything.

• Falzo said: @programer , thats funny, I can switch the language at the top and it works fine but I've no ability to switch to german, that flag is disabled/grayed... even choosing different DCs doesn't change anything.

Same experience here. @programer could you make me a screen shot of the German interface?

• Here it's all in English... whether I choose the UK DC or the DE DC.

• anyone handing their ids over €1/m servers?

Thanked by 14n0nx
  • I'm having a lot of network interruptions in DE DC anyone else with this problem?

• zeitgeistzeitgeist Member
    edited September 2015

@connectedsoul said:
    I'm having a lot of network interruptions in DE DC anyone else with this problem?

Ditto.

1  host2-50-105-86.serverdedicati.aruba.it (86.105.50.2)  0.513 ms  0.494 ms  0.502 ms
     2  * * *
     3  vlan90.csw4.Frankfurt1.Level3.net (4.69.154.254)  86.847 ms vlan80.csw3.Frankfurt1.Level3.net (4.69.154.190)  86.784 ms vlan70.csw2.Frankfurt1.Level3.net (4.69.154.126)  86.627 ms
    etc.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@GM2015 said:
    anyone handing their ids over €1/m servers?

No but i kill for Chocolate bar which cost less then that box.

Thanked by 14n0nx
  • Last time someone(runaboveme) asked me for id, I sent a student(a few months expired) id in and they banned my runabove account. I don't really seem eager over the idea anyway.

Infinity580 said: No but i kill for Chocolate bar which cost less then that box.

Thanked by 14n0nx
  • GM2015 said: Last time someone(runaboveme) asked me for id, I sent a student(a few months expired) id in and they banned my runabove account. I don't really seem eager over the idea anyway.

o.O that's terrible :(

• GM2015GM2015 Member
    edited September 2015

Not really, it's just ridiculous. I guess they wanted "real" government ID or a passport copy. I might open a new account this and send one of latters with important stuff greyed out. Those $2.5m windows servers are to good to avoid banning another account plus it's fun!
    Go to 2:30 to understand "plus it's fun!".

Ovh people: We ban people. Cause they're pests ... and it's fun!

4n0nx said: o.O that's terrible :(

Thanked by 24n0nx vRozenSch00n
  • @GM2015 said:
    anyone handing their ids over €1/m servers?

They never asked for my id. However, my account took almost two days to get activated.

• I have a VPS of arubacloud ago 1 day and I will not use, someone wants it?
    ip included with root

• @ShalaWorks said:
    I have a VPS of arubacloud ago 1 day and I will not use, someone wants it?
    ip included with root

Can I have it?

• @masterqqq said:
    Can I have it?

send me a PM and tell me that you're going to use

• My vps on the UK datacenter is unreachable from internet for 35 minutes, and continues without ping.
    Maybe @ArubaCloud can explain us what is happening.

• tdttestertdttester Member
    edited October 2015

@tdttester said:
    My vps on the UK datacenter is unreachable from internet for 35 minutes, and continues without ping.
    Maybe ArubaCloud can explain us what is happening.

2 hours of downtime, and continues unreachable. Very bad!!!
    What's happening @ArubaCloud?
    P.S. Ticket opened. Ref. 1E8-1DA1E5BD-0125

• My VPS at UK work well. Not downtime and internet connection problem. 31 Days and still counting

Thanked by 1tdttester
  • MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

Falzo said: sales support has been very helpful in removing VAT (provided valid VAT ID within europe) - so no issues here.

They refused to remove mine, even after providing it, I offered to pay through bank transfer from company account, no dice, without easily fake-able papers they refused. Besides, they charge a wrong VAT, it is 24% in my country, they charge 20, even if I would give them the benefit of the doubt as trying to be over the top correct, this means they are just pitiful and breaking the law instead.