Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VMWARE vps with 1GB RAM/20GB SSD/2TB traffic in UK/FR/DE/IT/CZ for 12eur/year - Page 18
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VMWARE vps with 1GB RAM/20GB SSD/2TB traffic in UK/FR/DE/IT/CZ for 12eur/year

1121314151618»

Comments

• @bingolino said:
    Is there any way to ping each dc? the test ips from the first page don't work anymore.

Try this range

admin.dc1.arubacloud.com - admin.dc6.arubacloud.com

Thanked by 2bingolino vimalware
  • Thank you

• Shot2Shot2 Member
    edited August 2016

Looks like IPv6 has been added in DC2 (Arezzo, Italy) and DC3 (Ktiš, Czechia)... way to go, @ArubaCloud !

edit: hmmm... IPv6 is not functional there yet - a range gets assigned but nothing goes past their routers.

Thanked by 1kingpin
  • Quite frustrating.. Was charged VAT to top up, I tried following their guide to disable it but there was no option. So I ended up contacting support and now they want a copy of my passport?!

Not to mention they should be terribly ashamed of their security. Passwords are reset through SMS for the panel and no SSL on the checkout page. 14 character password limit? Like wtf @ArubaCloud?

• @Lunar said:

Not to mention they should be terribly ashamed of their security. Passwords are reset through SMS for the panel and no SSL on the checkout page. 14 character password limit? Like wtf @ArubaCloud?

Inspired by outlook password policy, max 16 :). They not the best about support.

• @Lunar said:

Inspired by outlook password policy, max 16 :). They not the best about support.

• VbroVbro Member

I have a vps from Germany. It works fine before but atm it's very slow. It takes more than 2 minutes to login over putty. Most of the time unable to login. It's just only me?

• oz42oz42 Member

Not recommended. Still no CP password for ~24 hours now. I have opened a ticket 12 hours ago, nothing happened. Will have to start a Paypal dispute soon.

• August 15th is some HolyDay in parts of good ol' Catholic Yourope. Wouldn't expect swift support...

• dragon1993dragon1993 Member
    edited August 2016

@oz42 said:
    Not recommended. Still no CP password for ~24 hours now. I have opened a ticket 12 hours ago, nothing happened. Will have to start a Paypal dispute soon.

Hungarian support team reply 24-48 hour.
    I got instant cp password after registration.
    Remember 1$/mo.

• rokokrokok Member
    edited August 2016

believe me once you get it, later youll satisfied ;p for it specs and price : )

Got 3 vps on different location at aruba almost 9 month never had any issue!

• Never had any issues. Using for 6-7 months.

Wait for CP password, they usually reply in 24 hours in business days,

• @oz42 said:

I sent them ticket Saturday for removing VAT and they reply just few hours ago. Not the most responsive one, but for that price I think its okay

• @danninov Did they ask you for any ID? When I opened a ticket and asked them to remove VAT they want a scan of my passport...

Has anyone else had this experience?

• @Lunar said:
    @danninov Did they ask you for any ID? When I opened a ticket and asked them to remove VAT they want a scan of my passport...

Has anyone else had this experience?

When I opened ticket, I attach my national ID card photo with ticket. Then they just remove VAT without ask anything. I think they need proof that you're not from EU countries.

Thanked by 2Lunar vimalware
  • PontiacPontiac Member
    edited April 2017

No more 1e VPS :'(

• The price of 1€ per month is only valid for activations made for data center DC1/IT1, DC2/IT2 or DC3/CZ1. New activations made for data center DC4/FR1, DC5/DE1 or DC6/UK1 will be priced at €4,99/month.
  • @Pontiac said:
    No more 1e VPS :'(

• The price of 1€ per month is only valid for activations made for data center DC1/IT1, DC2/IT2 or DC3/CZ1. New activations made for data center DC4/FR1, DC5/DE1 or DC6/UK1 will be priced at €4,99/month.

The price for DC1/2/3 is still €1

Thanked by 1bersy