Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

wable.com - my negative experience - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

wable.com - my negative experience

Comments

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

I did not say it was not reported or anything. Just that it was more than just the website.
    It sounded like just the UPS of the webserver machine was affected.

• ryanarpryanarp Member, Patron Provider

@Maounique said:
    I did not say it was not reported or anything. Just that it was more than just the website.
    It sounded like just the UPS of the webserver machine was affected.

Understood :)

• niceboyniceboy Veteran

one thing is a universal truth about wable - rude support - don't care attitude..

Thanked by 1tarek.box
  • @drserver said:

I am not here to defend incero not i have any interest in doing this, but getting this on 3rd page is just funny and waste of DB space.

I do remember you once said something like : " I don't comment on other providers".

It's funny that you lied again (not first time see). Don't waste your time commenting otherwise db space will wasted again.

Thanked by 1drserver
  • drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

@alexvolk said: I don't comment on other providers

What did i comment about incero ? Please quote me.

Thanked by 1FlamesRunner
  • LeeLee Veteran

Maounique said: he said no nodes were down whatsoever, I assume he speaks about own nodes,

Given we are here in a thread about Wable rather than Incero then it would make sense his comments are about the former.

• @drserver said:
    What did i comment about incero ? Please quote me.

This discussion isn't about Incero so sorry!

Thanked by 1drserver
  • dccdcc Member, Host Rep
    edited July 2015

@Jar said:
    But there's a story that goes back further than all that

Hi Jar,
    I have a lot of respect for Incero as well as you personally, and I generally prefer to stay away from drama threads, but I just could not refrain from commenting on this specific one.

A while back the only thing I knew of Incero was that RamNode used it, and RamNode had the best network of anyone in their price range. Catalyst Host was in Lenoir with Dacentec at the time. I said to Ryan, "I want Catalyst on that network." Blah blah blah, time passes and we get our second server with Incero (DallasTwo). We spin it up, start testing, and we notice that our OpenVZ container IPs are falling off the ARP tables after a little while. Gordon proceeds to get on Skype with us and work with us until 2AM to find the problem. He finds that it's an issue on the switch and he fixes it. He then credits us for a whole month of the server.

Long before my best friend was employed at Incero, long before Gordon was anything to me but the guy we rented two servers from, I developed a loyalty that was earned through the hard work and incredible support given by none other than...Gordon.

So that's my story. That's who I see when I look at Wable/Incero. That's why I always take interest in these threads.

We had EXACTLY same issue back in 2012. Had one OpenVZ node running for a while and added another, and saw issues with ARP - IPs were "disappearing" from ARP table for no reason. Sent a ticket in, after a few back-and-forth and no solution we ended up cancelling the server 5 days later.

As you can see, the outcome in our case was the opposite for the same issue.

Thanked by 2jar geekalot
  • After search for wable i found more bad reviews :[

• HBAndreiHBAndrei Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@tarek4web said:
    After search for wable i found more bad reviews :[

Most satisfied clients don't bother posting good reviews... example: myself, I'm quite happy with wable but haven't posted a review about it =/

While on the other hand, if you are upset or angry with a company you feel the need to get it out there, (general you, not you the OP specifically)... hence why there's tons of bad reviews and only a handful of good ones.

• ksugksug Member

@tarek4web said:

And the amount of time you spend reading reviews should be more or less proportional to your unwillingness to part with what Americans (or whatever country the hosting provider is in) consider to be a small amount of money. Hint: check typical hourly wage.

• blackblack Member
    edited July 2015

@HBAndrei very true. Wable is great for the 90%+ of VPS users. The $8 deal is pretty hard to beat. My container was around ~2.50 load constantly which is rare, so many of you won't go through the same problems as me.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

black said: My container was around ~2.50 load constantly which is rare

For how many cores?

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • LeeLee Veteran

@tarek4web said:

Oh well done, start searching for reviews last instead of first. nothing is going to change by wasting your time on this so dry your eyes, go get a hug from mum and move the fuck on.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Lee said:
    Oh well done, start searching for reviews last instead of first. nothing is going to change by wasting your time on this so dry your eyes, go get a hug from mum and move the fuck on.

I'll miss you when you're gone.

Thanked by 1ryanarp
  • LeeLee Veteran

Nekki said: I'll miss you when you're gone.

Won't be long now!

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Lee said:
    Won't be long now!

:-(

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited July 2015

Both the wable website and my VM in NYC with them seem down at the moment from my location...

/Edit: Wable.com is back up in the meantime. The NYC instance is not.

Amitz said: The NYC instance is not.

This should be resolved now.

• AmitzAmitz Member

@ryanarp said:
    This should be resolved now.

It is!

The monitor us-01.******.com (IP ADDRESS) is back UP (Host Is Reachable) (It was down for 3 hours, 23 minutes and 2 seconds).

Thanked by 1ryanarp
  • SadySady Member

@Amitz said:

The monitor us-01.******.com (IP ADDRESS) is back UP (Host Is Reachable) (It was down for 3 hours, 23 minutes and 2 seconds).

"A+B Redundancy" is helping you.

• blackblack Member

Maounique said: For how many cores?

5 cores with powerboost. They told me I should keep my server under 3 since the 2 other cores are promotional cores so the automated system would trigger an automated declock to 150 Mhz. I did that but I still got declocked anyway, lol.

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • ksugksug Member

@black said:
    5 cores with powerboost. They told me I should keep my server under 3 since the 2 other cores are promotional cores so the automated system would trigger an automated declock to 150 Mhz. I did that but I still got declocked anyway, lol.

Wait, so the promotional cores are not fully given? Or am I misunderstanding something?

Thanked by 1deadbeef
  • blackblack Member

ksug said: Wait, so the promotional cores are not fully given? Or am I misunderstanding something?

You do get the cores, but they are there for burst (at least that's what they told me back in May).

Thanked by 2ksug vimalware

Sady said: "A+B Redundancy" is helping you.

Unfortunately A+B power can't prevent a kernel panic ;)

edited July 2015

black said: You do get the cores, but they are there for burst (at least that's what they told me back in May).

ksug said: Wait, so the promotional cores are not fully given? Or am I misunderstanding something?

@ksug This isn't true, all "promo" cores are fully usable. @black, I personally can't recall your case, however I slightly remember that you had issues with CPU Limit. I think these issues have been resolved on our end. Feel free to PM me if you have further questions. Sorry again for any misunderstanding that might have taken place on our end.

Thanked by 2ksug vimalware
  • J1021J1021 Member

Terrible CEO. @DaveA is a much better CEO.

• trvztrvz Member

@kcaj said:
    Terrible CEO. DaveA is a much better CEO.

I don't think you're doing Dave any favor by comparing him to the Wable guy…

Thanked by 1BensDaMan
  • AmitzAmitz Member

@kcaj said:
    Terrible CEO. DaveA is a much better CEO.

lol

Thanked by 1jar
  • blackblack Member

@ryanarp Sounds good, as long as it's been fixed. I had the issue back in May so my experience at the time may be outdated.

This discussion has been closed.