Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

wable.com - my negative experience
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

wable.com - my negative experience

tarek.boxtarek.box Member
edited July 2015 in Reviews

@Incero

wable.com 30 days review very bad provider and rude support stay away from them

i am not satisfied , it is very bad provider and rude support

Comments

• care to elaborate?

• Yeah would you mine having some evidence to back your claims?

• tarek.boxtarek.box Member
    edited July 2015

plus vps has most bad connection speed ever seen @masterqqq

• ehabehab Member

طارق @tarek4web
    can you post an image of related ticket, the final note by jeff maynot be enough, you can blur-mark out any private info.

• alexnjhalexnjh Member
    edited July 2015

@tarek4web said:

plus vps has most bad connection speed ever seen masterqqq

No offense but the picture is a bit small to see and also do you have the full conversation of the ticket response as i don't think @incero will just send you that response as the first response for the ticket.

I use Wable for 1 month too but i did not get into any major problems though so i am curious.

edited July 2015
  • i use the server with php curl to connect to my other dedicated and vps as manager

connection speed to slow slow slow

and problem with their system and rude support

• alexnjhalexnjh Member
    edited July 2015

Indeed so sorry to hear that lets see if @incero will try to justify his stance.

Their site www.wable.com seems to be down.

• yes it is down now , i say it is bad _

@masterqqq said:
    Indeed so sorry to hear that lets see if incero will try to justify his stance.

Their site www.wable.com seems to be down.

• BruceBruce Member

not sure I understand what happened. are you complaining that they didn't respond to your ticket within a few hours, so you upgraded?

what was upgrading supposed to solve? and if you couldn't afford the cost per month, why upgrade?

anyway, if you upgraded by mistake somehow, and downgraded soon after, then perhaps they will credit your account. refunds are quite a different matter, as it involves paypal fees. did they give you any account credit? tech support operators are unlikely to be able to give a refund, or possibly credit either. maybe you need to ask them to escalate to billing/management instead

I've not used wable, so I don't know how they operate. but generally the really low-cost services can only be viable by excluding any kind of "help" except basic function.

• XiNiXXiNiX Member, Host Rep

Yes, Wable is Unreachable, as of now.

• gordon and his entire staff team appear to be extremely rude. and they not so long ago did a bait and switch. avoid them. one positive thing though is they have a reasonably clean (no spam) network

• @Bruce

i upgrade to restore my snapshot backup on new server after 5 hours of silent waiting

i pay via paypal , they didn't offer credit

and if you read the my reply on ticket when they refuse refund i ask for 2 months of the current order and they refuse too

• JoeMeritJoeMerit Veteran
    edited July 2015

darn, looks really bad.

Thanked by 2J1021 inthecloudblog
  • alexnjhalexnjh Member
    edited July 2015

@JoeMerit said:
    what was the logic behind upgrading ? your server was down so you thought paying more money would bring it back up? did you get suspended for using too much cpu?

I think he meant he upgraded to make another vps hopes of getting it back up using snapshots

• @JoeMerit

no suspended , the server was restoring back up and seems to be issue on their system

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited July 2015

tarek4web said: i ask for 2 months of the current order

Just for clarification. You paid for upgrade to higher package and few hours later requested from them to rather use this payment for extension of your current package and they refused your request, is that correct?

• yes as you say exactly

@masterqqq said:
    I think he meant he upgraded to make another vps hopes of getting it back up using snapshots

• yes as you see on ticket

@Spirit said:

Just for clarification. You paid for upgrade to higher package and few hours later requested from them to rather use this payment for extension of your current package and they refused your request, is that correct?

• edited July 2015

• yes it is down and bad

@XxNisseGamerxX said:
    Is wable down?

• BruceBruce Member

@masterqqq said:

perhaps the techs see that behaviour as dodgy. get suspended, buy another VPS to carry on as if nothing happened, and then bitch when it all goes horribly wrong. many assumptions there, so I'm not suggesting that is what happened.

knowing why the VPS was down is probably key to understanding this, and why the attitude from support.

@tarek4web do you know why the VPS was down? did support tell you the reason ? if you want a rescue service I might be able to help, but for now I think you're best to ask nicely for management to help out with an account credit

• BruceBruce Member

@tarek4web said:
    yes it is down and bad

works for me

edited July 2015

@Bruce

i never did abuse

it was not suspended

the server was restoring back up and seems to be issue on their system

server was not available and no control after i click restore snapshot

• BruceBruce Member

@tarek4web said:
    Bruce

i never did abuse

in that case you should have good case to ask for some consideration

• Where is the part of the ticket where you report that your server went down due to snapshots ?

• i move away today and i am looking for refund from them

@Bruce said:
    in that case you should have good case to ask for some consideration

• @JoeMerit said:
    Where is the part of the ticket where you report that your server went down due to snapshots ?

His server isn't down because of snapshots he use snapshots to duplicate the vps that is down.

edited July 2015

here is the part

@JoeMerit said:
    Where is the part of the ticket where you report that your server went down due to snapshots ?

This discussion has been closed.