Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

wable.com - my negative experience - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

wable.com - my negative experience

Comments

• The scum! I've terminated my services with them.

• It seems that i am the last one knows they are scum

@JoeMerit said:
    The scum! I've terminated my services with them.

• J1021J1021 Member
    edited July 2015

Typical @Incero working against their customers rather than working with them.

• i tell them i need refund and they refuse too , do you think i must open paypal case ?

• Cant hurt at this point.. the only thing you will lose is that they will probably shut down your service (if they haven't already.)

• @tarek4web said:
    i tell them i need refund and they refuse too , do you think i must open paypal case ?

i recommend waiting a couple of days and see if @Incero replies, as if you escalate to a paypal dispute it be a different thing.

• ehabehab Member
    edited July 2015

@tarek4web , paypal case is last ... do not do this yet because you may not win the case... **please wait and be patient today **and wait, maybe tomorrow you'll have enough advises for a better action.

• This incero guy believes he owns softlayer, what a joke. Even if he owned it his attitude is plain wrong. Screw their servers.

• TarZZ92TarZZ92 Member
    edited July 2015

inthecloudblog said: This incero guy believes he owns softlayer, what a joke. Even if he owned it his attitude is plain wrong. Screw their servers.

surprises me how anyone would sign up with him, not only is he and his staff extremely rude. but his products are a ripoff. and from the past bait and switch and price increases.

• i have open 2 paypal cases not received item dispute

i hope i get my money back

• TarZZ92TarZZ92 Member
    edited July 2015

tarek4web said: i have open 2 paypal cases not received item dispute

way to early for that pal, the best you can do now (since you opened that dispute) is raise a chargeback with cc

• @tarek4web said:
    i have open 2 paypal cases not received item dispute

I would have not done that, you've practically put the nail in the coffin at this point.

• @tarek4web said:
    i have open 2 paypal cases not received item dispute

That is to fast for dispute man

• i hope they refund

• BruceBruce Member

@tarek4web said:

i hope they refund

not after doing a paypal dispute

• at all they will not refund why not open the case ?

• UmcookiesUmcookies Member
    edited July 2015

@tarek4web said:
    i hope they refund

Here's the reasons why I think you'll lose the dispute,
    -Firstly you did receive the item, just because you're not happy with it doesn't mean you didn't get it.
    -Secondly (according to the ticket) this is the warning you received when you downgraded, you accepted it meaning you agreed to it.

-Thirdly, you didn't attempt to work at with them at all to solve the issue, you threw money (which you apparently can't afford) and got annoyed when it didn't work.

• I don't know who is more right in this situation. But the last response cannot be accepted from a company. Specially something like Wable.

Also I think you're too early to open a paypal dispute.

• ReetusReetus Member

Whether the OP is in the wrong or not, Wable do seem like total douchebags.

• BruceBruce Member

"do not contact us further"

at what point does that response ever seem OK to a support operator?

• PeroniPeroni Member

@tarek4web said:

plus vps has most bad connection speed ever seen masterqqq

Care to show us the FULL ticket?

• samblingsambling Member
    edited July 2015

Saying "Goodbye" in a ticket in that manner is completely unprofessional. =(

Wable had an issue where they ran out of IPs. When I ticketed in I was referred to a Facebook status update and got told to follow their page.... It should have been announced in Wable's portal. I have enough spam on FB, I don't need more of it by following another page.

Thanked by 1Droidzone
  • MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

masterqqq said: Their site www.wable.com seems to be down.

Our services with them were down 12 minutes today too.
    They are not really customer oriented, but have a very good network which is not really easy to come by in US.

• what I want to know is how could it have been down? they got A+B redundancy on everything.

• ksugksug Member

Yeah I'm outta there by the end of the billing cycle.

In the past, there were times when a problem turned out to come from my side after I claimed it had come from the host. But there were also times when a problem turned out to have come from the hosting provider's side after they claimed it had come from my side. All it takes is a little bit of coordination.

I just don't want to spend money and have to deal with lawyer type response at every turn. Whatever mistake the OP has done in ignoring the TOS, it was caused by them not responding to an error in the first place.

• I can't understand why you are complaining at all? You get what you pay... remember this is #1 rule online and offline!

• @JoeMerit said:
    what I want to know is how could it have been down? they got A+B redundancy on everything.

Shit happens with @Incero too even with having A+B+C+D. Haha!

• was about to sign up with wable,I think I'll wait.

• DamianDamian Member

I'm using Wable and Incero servers with no realistic issues... the support responses are terse yes, but I'm a busy person myself and I don't really need a lot of fluffing of my support responses, nor am I looking for a best friend in a company. I just need things to work good, and that's what I get here.

Thanked by 1jar
This discussion has been closed.