Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

wable.com - my negative experience - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

wable.com - my negative experience

Comments

• ksugksug Member

@tarek4web said:
    why joking ?

Forget about the refund. You're not gonna get it. Utilize all the resources you've got until the end of the month any way you can (what they suggested). Move to another provider at the end of the service period. You'll lose more time than your $18 or whatever is worth.

• PeroniPeroni Member

Maybe this topic should just be closed off now.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@srvrpro said:
    Why do I interpret this as "I'm too big to be laid off"

I read it as "LET disputes are of far less value than you think."

Thanked by 1ryanarp
  • rskrsk Member, Patron Provider

ryanarp said: What kind of world do you live in? My job security will never be at risk from something said on LET.

That doesn't give you any more credibility to be honest, champ. A hosting provider should always give a great image, and work with clients for what is the best.

If not for the client, you will not be running a business :-)

• Jar said: I read it as "LET disputes are of far less value than you think."

Sure you do. When I deal with customers, I usually have a different attitude. A bit more friendly and flexible I'd say. Atleast I don't end up taking a piss from random people and earn a bad name. But I guess, some would rather save the pennies and live that way.

• ryanarpryanarp Member, Patron Provider
    edited July 2015

@srvrpro said:
    Why do I interpret this as "I'm too big to be laid off"

Good question...this is LET, everyone reads what they would like to hear. ;) I am just simply stating that Gordon is a reasonable individual and wouldn't lay me off over something minor. I have always been honest and very transparent on this forum.

• Low End Talkshow

Thanked by 2jvnadr geekalot
  • @bobby said:
    Not a customer of Wabble yet, but how they handle things make me wanna be one. No clown neighbours is a good selling point. Keep up the good work :)

In conclusion, http://clown-forum.com

• deadbeefdeadbeef Member
    edited July 2015

@HostNun said:
    In conclusion, http://clown-forum.com

Holy sh*t, dat color palette! I'm going to register there :D

Thanked by 1HostNun
  • This one line in their tos directed my attention to finding another host...."we reserve the right to suspend or terminate all services in the account without notice."

• deadbeefdeadbeef Member
    edited July 2015

@Toadyus said:
    This one line in their tos directed my attention to finding another host...."we reserve the right to suspend or terminate all services in the account without notice."

It's really simple. They have extra/idle inventory that's sitting around, and they are reducing their costs by offloading it to the lower end segment of the market. Obviously they won't make money if they have high support costs on that segment, and this not being their main business, they don't care much if some customers don't pick them. They offset that by a good network and lots of value for money (remember that extra inventory? :)), so even more of a reason not not care much.

Bottom line: If you have things to put there that you can live with if something goes wrong for whatever reason, it's a great choice. If you need "set and forget" setups, you probably shouldn't go there unless you're on a high bundle (which means it makes sense for them to provide meaningful support).

Thanked by 1jar
  • @ryanarp said:
    What kind of world do you live in? My job security will never be at risk from something said on LET.

What kind of virtual world Gordon lives who allows staff to be rude with customers?

Don't expect permanent job from Gordon. One day he will also say "f*ck off" since it doesn't matter for him who are you.

@Incero say thank you to LET team that you thread was not sinked and was allowed to advertise here,

It was a mistake from day one for you I can understand because some customers "pay a little" and they deserve only finding provider who cares about it's customers.

• LeeLee Veteran

alexvolk said: @Incero say thank you to LET team that you thread was not sinked and was allowed to advertise here,

That's it though. I bet Gordon really is thanking them. Because all those people on here who think Wable is bad because of this thread won't use that service, #winning. All those that will try them because of it are the people he really wants, #WinningAgain!

Thanked by 2deadbeef Maounique
  • They are rude... I remember I opened a sales ticket with them once for a mail server, I received a one liner "Not interested". That was the first and last call with them, I'd never put my business in such arrogant irresponsible ill spoken people.

Thanked by 1geekalot
  • @Lee said:

"No publicity is bad publicity" or more recently known as "The GVH guide to customer aquisition" :D

@srvrpro said:
    But I guess, some would rather save the pennies and live that way.

Yep. That's why they're here budget shopping.

Thanked by 1deadbeef
  • TrafficTraffic Member
    edited July 2015

Jar said: Yep. That's why they're here budget shopping.

Liking/needing to budget shop != not having dignity, or selling it in the process

• HackedServerHackedServer Member
    edited July 2015

@Jar said:
    Formula for pissing off LET:

1. Exist.
    2. Have policies.
    3. Enforce policies.
    4. Demand customer stop asking you to not uphold what they agreed to.

Nothing new here. Some people offer service with a smile, some don't. I understand preference on that. I don't understand failing to read and pressing the issue. I'm not sure what happened to their VPS but it sounds like the snapshot restore took too long for them and they got impatient.

I'm not sure why you think that, if anything usually the LET members back the provider over the client. A lot of the userbase here are providers themselves. So often I read accusations of abuse, non-payment, etc (that is often the case though, not saying it isn't justified). Plenty of times people say "it says no refunds don't you read?!?!?!" The issue with this thread is more about how it was handled this time, along with the repeated poor treatment of anyone that isn't honored and grateful to have Incero provide them a service, or who have any expectations at all.

I do wonder how many of the positive comments and supporters of Incero are just trying to stay on Incero's good side or else have their quality of service diminish.

Thanked by 1coolice
    edited July 2015

@Traffic said:
    Liking/needing to budget shop != not having dignity, or selling it in the process

At least here you know what you're getting today and in 2 years. Some people are perfectly fine with the level of service, and it's obviously not hard to find an opinion of it for the concerned potential customer. I'd rather have that than the one man operation that eventually has to give short, to the point replies because they grew too much at prices too low.

People also don't recognize that Wable's control panel doesn't have a spot for credit. I'm quite sure of it. Look around, I don't see a place for it. I'd wager there isn't on the back end either, though I've never actually seen it (would be in poor taste for me to). Incero shouldn't be developing new features for one customer who ignored the words that popped up, that they agreed to. If it was an already developed feature, maybe this client might have convinced them to add account credit. As it stands, the cost doesn't justify maintaining a spreadsheet of manual billing adjustments to make each month, or rushing development to avoid one LET thread.

Thanked by 1deadbeef
  • ksugksug Member

@Traffic said:

Incero/Wable gave you the world for $8/mo. How dare you not feel honored.

• J1021J1021 Member

Traffic said: Liking/needing to budget shop != not having dignity, or selling it in the process

That's a pretty insane opinion to hold whilst pushing BoltVM crap in your signature with aff links. I'll go as far to say you sound somewhat hypocritical.

• TrafficTraffic Member
    edited July 2015

kcaj said: That's a pretty insane opinion to hold whilst pushing BoltVM crap in your signature with aff links. I'll go as far to say you sound somewhat hypocritical.

I only recommend services I'm happy with. I am happy with BoltVM.

And their customer service doesn't treat me as if I owed them money.

Not sure how you see that hypocritical. Maybe you have to look it up?

• LeeLee Veteran
    edited July 2015

Traffic said: Maybe you have to look it up?

And that is why you deserve to be called what I affectionately refer to as a /snip

Thanked by 1JoeMerit
  • Lee said: I affectionately refer to as a cunt!

You're hired!

Team Wable.

It's fun to BS on LET and all, but rarely do you get a full picture of who someone is here. This may not matter to anyone here because it has nothing to do with getting top resources and top support for bottom dollar, but I like to share it sometimes.

I get a little crap here and there for being interested in Incero threads because yes, Ryan and I have been like brothers for 15 years and yes, Gordon has grilled me a burger. That's ok, I recognize in myself the tendency to support friends and family. But there's a story that goes back further than all that, and it's the reason why I giggle just a little bit when someone spends a few dollars with Incero's secondary budget brand and suddenly explodes into "GORDON IS AN UNREASONABLE TYRANT!" I'm going to tell that story now.

A while back the only thing I knew of Incero was that RamNode used it, and RamNode had the best network of anyone in their price range. Catalyst Host was in Lenoir with Dacentec at the time. I said to Ryan, "I want Catalyst on that network." Blah blah blah, time passes and we get our second server with Incero (DallasTwo). We spin it up, start testing, and we notice that our OpenVZ container IPs are falling off the ARP tables after a little while. Gordon proceeds to get on Skype with us and work with us until 2AM to find the problem. He finds that it's an issue on the switch and he fixes it. He then credits us for a whole month of the server.

Long before my best friend was employed at Incero, long before Gordon was anything to me but the guy we rented two servers from, I developed a loyalty that was earned through the hard work and incredible support given by none other than...Gordon.

So that's my story. That's who I see when I look at Wable/Incero. That's why I always take interest in these threads.

• DamianDamian Member

@Jar said: (snip)

But all of this is irrelevant, because someone thought the rules didn't apply to them, then whined about it on a public forum.

• drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

i will just repost this and leave it here

http://i.imgur.com/ci8UQrT.png

Thanked by 3jar ryanarp deadbeef
  • @LowEndAdmin @mpkossen

Why you keep people like @ryanarp @Incero scamming us ?

I'm sure Scott will definitely help.

Thanked by 2Lee yomero
  • LeeLee Veteran

@tarek4web said:
    LowEndAdmin mpkossen

Why you keep people like ryanarp Incero scamming us ?

Have you heard of Chicagovps.net ? You should try them.

Thanked by 2jar ryanarp
This discussion has been closed.