Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

wable.com - my negative experience - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

wable.com - my negative experience

Comments

• drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

@tarek4web except of support personnel being rude to you (which is different topic) there is no legal way to get refund as you have agreed to terms of sale of your provider. Once again check link. http://i.imgur.com/ci8UQrT.png

Now if you are not happy with support, i am suggesting you to find another host who will give you higher level of support.

It is really stupid now do discuss what would be when it would be, however only true fact is that you have ordered something, paid for it and now you want money back after you have clearly got informed that you will not get your money back.

I am not here to defend incero not i have any interest in doing this, but getting this on 3rd page is just funny and waste of DB space.

Thanked by 1jvnadr
  • Wable is a wonderful service and doing great for us.

It has become a habit for some people to post on forums like LET and WHT and abuse the provider if they are not happy for any reason.

Also what this incident has to do with 30 days review?

• ksugksug Member

@tarek4web said:
    LowEndAdmin mpkossen

Why you keep people like ryanarp Incero scamming us ?

There is no scam here. You are just dealing with an excessively pedantic company.

I see that you're not a native english speaker, so:

pedantic

pɪˈdantɪk

adjective

excessively concerned with minor details or rules; overscrupulous.

Thanked by 2tarek.box yomero
  • tarek.boxtarek.box Member
    edited July 2015

@Lee said:

@drserver said:

my trusted provider close his ssd location so i search let for another provider and some one tell me wable is good and i move to them and i found the scum

i have moved to leaseweb today

• drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

@tarek4web said: i have moved to leaseweb today

I am glad that you have found your new provider.

• LeeLee Veteran

tarek4web said: i have moved to leaseweb today

Good. Nothing could possibly go wrong there...

• tarek4web said: Why you keep people like @ryanarp @Incero scamming us ?

How was that a scam? Just because you got a bit of attention due to the wable support guy being rude, don't feel too cozy here. You don't deserve a refund and I don't think anyone thinks that ways (except you ofc). Now lets end this by you going back to work and earning back the '200 clients' you lost.

Thanked by 2tarek.box deadbeef
  • LeeLee Veteran
    edited July 2015

Threads sometimes get to a point where I decide no more good can come of them and turn instead to catch up on the latest articles of the day which are invariably more interesting at http://guesshermuff.net

• 4n0nx4n0nx Member

OP is an idiot and wable have clarified in a different thread that they are rude and ignorant. Maybe you should choose a different company, payment method, or, even better, a country with consumer protection laws.

Insert story about great German consumer protection laws.

Thanked by 1tarek.box
  • LeeLee Veteran

4n0nx said: great German consumer protection law

If you are German.

Thanked by 1jar
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited July 2015

@Lee said:
    If you are German.

Racists.

;)

Thanked by 2Lee deadbeef
  • LeeLee Veteran
    edited July 2015

@Jar said:
    ;)

That leads us very nicely to the point that every LET thread eventually gets to.

You bunch of Nazis!

Thanked by 2jar deadbeef
  • @tarek4web said:

Why you keep people like ryanarp Incero scamming us ?

That's a bit of a jump from not getting a refund as per their ToS. Their support team was rude, there's no question about that, but from everything that's been posted here so far I wouldn't exactly call you completely innocent either. From their perspective you upgraded your bundle, used it, then changed your mind and downgraded but also wanted a refund of the difference which was already stated very clearly to you that you will not get in the form of a pop-up that you had to close yourself. In what way is that scamming?

Then you wanted a refund for all of your services, which again is against their ToS of 72 hours within purchase. How were they wrong in refusing that to you other than the manner in which they did it?

For the record, I'm not a Wable customer. I just think it's ridiculous that some people are kneejerking and piling on Wable for being rude douchebags rather than actually look at the situation at hand. Rude douchebags they may be, but OP isn't exactly a saint either.

Thanked by 2jar IThinkUFailed
  • Sorry to see this. Looks like awful customer service.

• Keep leaving Wable guys, just makes my service even more stable and undersold :)

I'm starting to feel left out that I'm not getting threatened in tickets... I guess I'm just a reasonable human being who reads the TOS/FAQ? (and doesn't ask stupid questions)

I've required some hand holding as an Incero colo customer and they were more than happy to go above and beyond with that. That's what I go off of when I look at Incero and refer them to friends.

They draw a line between budget and 'premium' stuff, which I can respect as a business owner - you just didn't read the rules. I'm running production stuff on an $8/mo account (+ a few bucks for regular snapshots), they're not scamming anyone - they're just not holding your hand for $7.50 (after processing fees).

Thanked by 1jar
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@W3HostingServices said:
    Sorry to see this. Looks like awful customer service.

Should I open up a ticket for a better offer?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Just to back up the OP, I still believe Wable is a very silly name, although no longer the worst thanks to Cloudivider or whatever they're called.

Thanked by 1switsys
  • @Jar said:
    Should I open up a ticket for a better offer?

Could do.

Thanked by 1jar
  • LeeLee Veteran
    edited July 2015

mikeyur said: I'm not getting threatened in tickets

Me neither, maybe I should ask a really stupid question and see what happens*

*I will back my stuff up and store it locally first.

Thanked by 1Maounique
  • perennateperennate Member, Host Rep

Nekki said: Just to back up the OP, I still believe Wable is a very silly name, although no longer the worst thanks to Cloudivider or whatever they're called.

http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/51855/combozo-com-vps-512-ram-2-99-mo-1gb-ram-5-99-mo-bitcoin-paypal-accepted

Thanked by 2jar switsys
  • Ah... I just realized the OP is also that random person who keeps popping up to say Crissic has the worst support over the entire internet and then disappear off the face of the earth rather than actually elaborate on his claim.

Thanked by 1jar
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

Cloudidier is still worse because I can't actually pronounce it without having to think about it first, Combozo does sound like something to do with clowns rather than servers but at least it rolls off the tongue easily.

• @Nekki said: Cloudidier

CloudDidler?

Thanked by 1jar
  • 4n0nx4n0nx Member

Lee said: If you are German.

No. It depends on if the contract uh.. abides by? German or UN laws.

• ksugksug Member

@Nekki said:
    Cloudidier is still worse because I can't actually pronounce it without having to think about it first, Combozo does sound like something to do with clowns rather than servers but at least it rolls off the tongue easily.

What kind of shit name is that. It's not even that short and I can't google it lol (both with and without the v).

• HBAndreiHBAndrei Member, Top Host, Host Rep

The "no refund policy" when downgrading seems pretty obvious to me, they even slap you with a pop-up right across the face when you wish to downgrade... So I don't see where the scamming occurred OP.

As for the rude support, I see it got to that after you insisted over and over and over and over for them to break their own TOS and issue you a refund, even though you agreed to said TOS and you were told before downgrading that there won't be any refund.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

mikeyur said: CloudDidler?

Works for me, although I'm sure diddling clouds is a fetish somewhere in the world.

Thanked by 1mike0000
  • @Nekki said: although I'm sure diddling clouds is a fetish somewhere in the world

Keep your hands off my clouds.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited July 2015

Hopefully the new topic title is a better reflection of the truth.

edit: now the topic is back to being toxic waste for Google despite being utter BS, not my doing.

Thanked by 2Nekki Damian
  • HBAndreiHBAndrei Member, Top Host, Host Rep
    edited July 2015

@AnthonySmith said:
    Hopefully the new topic title is a better reflection of the truth.

million times better :D

[spoiler alert] you won't get a refund

Thanked by 1ryanarp
This discussion has been closed.