Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheap Dacentec offers (dedicated) - Page 10
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheap Dacentec offers (dedicated)

Comments

• hotsnowhotsnow Veteran
    edited May 2015

update:

about my network performance issue, after moved the server to another switch, this issue been resolved, thanks @dacentec, Steven and Jesse, especially Steven helped me too much in the process of solving this issue, their staffs are very friendly, fast, and professional, these guys are really 7*24, no matter when I submitted the ticket, always got reply within dozen minutes, in my personal experience, their customer service perhaps the best among the providers which I have ever met :)

Thanked by 1Scottsman
  • @hotsnow said:
    update:

about my network performance issue, after moved the server to another switch, this issue been resolved, thanks dacentec, Steven and Jesse, especially Steven helped me too much in the process of solving this issue, their staffs are very friendly, fast, and professional, these guys are really 7*24, no matter when I submitted the ticket, always got reply within dozen minutes, in my personal experience, their customer service perhaps the best among the providers which I have ever met :)

Seems their support team is good :)

Finally I got a 1381 $20 and now pending.

Thanked by 1hotsnow
  • over 22 hours, still waiting...

• AmarielleAmarielle Member
    edited May 2015

@toirdaprr said:
    over 22 hours, still waiting...

Did you miss the bit where they say they aim for 24 hours. 22 is less than 24.

• @Amarielle No I didn't, but why somebody ordered way behind me got it already?

• @toirdaprr said:
    Amarielle No I didn't, but why somebody ordered way behind me got it already?

Did you check if your order was not set on "Fraud"? It happened to me because I was using a VPN.

• @Issam2204 no fraud, nothing, just Pending. Maybe they don't like Black, just pushing it off, it always happens in this country called USA.

• virzovirzo Member

Ticket #345791

We are in check @Dacentec

• wychwych Member

@toirdaprr said:
    Issam2204 no fraud, nothing, just Pending. Maybe they don't like Black, just pushing it off, it always happens in this country called USA.

Or maybe they are just busy and the other servers were already ahead of yours in preparation for deployment.

• toirdaprrtoirdaprr Member
    edited May 2015

@wych maybe, but for same spec, same price?

• wychwych Member
    edited May 2015

@toirdaprr said:
    wych maybe, but for same spec, same price?

What if they got one pre-racked that just needed an OS but you have one still on the workbench that needs some drives adding ;)

You could also make sure your bank didn't block the sale, I know when I first ordered from Dacentec NatWest blocked the payment for the first 14 hours till I rang them.

• @wych Yup, hope for the best, going into 24th hour..:) we'll see.

• dacentecdacentec Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2015

@toirdaprr
    If you are waiting on justification for extra IPs or have asked for something special it can delay the build, and we do occasionally miss the 24 hour window.

If we do miss your SLA, contact sales and we will try to make it right for you.

For orders with questions, fraud, etc. Contact support@dacentec or sales@dacentec.

• @dacentec neve mind, I will just call Bill, he will shake some heads over there.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2015

Sent in a ticket that the link to TOS on the order form is incorrect and gives a 404.

@dacentec if you are reading here and want to do some Sunday work. :)

Thanked by 1dacentec
  • aFriendaFriend Member

@dacentec Any chance we can figure out why my server has such poor network connectivity (see my post 21 comments before this comment) - I have a support ticket however i was told that it is not in Dacentec hands. However others in this forum are getting much better connectivity from their Dacentec servers.

• @aFriend at least you've got something delivered however crappy it may be, mine is not even built yet after 25 hours.

• toirdaprr said: mine is not even built yet after 25 hours.

Do you really post every damn 30 minutes that your server has not been delivered yet? Have some patience.. If the server haven't been delivered after a week please come back.

• @joodle Fuck off!

• toirdaprr said: Fuck off!

Nah thanks.

• @toirdaprr said:
    joodle Fuck off!

We'd prefer you to fuck off

Thanked by 1yomero
  • wlambrechtswlambrechts Member
    edited May 2015

@toirdaprr: please have a little bit more patience. These guys are great and there will be a good reason why there is some delay. Just wait another 24 hours and I am sure your server will be there ...

@toirdaprr, raise a ticket with us. We are not seeing any servers overdue.

@toirdaprr said:

@TinyTunnel_Tom said:

Both of you, mind the language. I'm not kidding. Behave!

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @mikho said:
    toirdaprr said:
    Both of you, mind the language. I'm not kidding. Behave!

yes daddy

@TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    yes daddy

You don't want me to put you over my knee and make you scream daddy.

• @mikho said:
    You don't want me to put you over my knee and make you scream daddy.

I behave

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

These last posts were hilarious, Dad and his Son :P

Now about @dacentec, they seem to be a great provider, I'm reaaaally willing to order a server for backups (next month though), will you guys have any special next month? :P

Thanked by 1TheKiller
  • RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

Ordered a server , Supermicro Opteron 1385 16GB $25/m
    got delivered with in 24hours .
    Support seems to be great , for now. :)

Thanked by 1dacentec

MrGeneral said: any special next month?

This is a special event for us, when the next few batches are gone, things will return to normal.

Thanked by 1MikePT