Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Unofficial LET introduction thread! - Page 32
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Unofficial LET introduction thread!

Comments

• Hello to all With Love from Macedonia. DignusData.

• Hello world!

I didn't know a discussion forum regarding low end VPS exists.
    Glad someone started LET, looking into getting my first VPS.

• VnoxVnox Member

Hello all! We are happy to be here on LET and look forward to a great time and learn a lot through this community!

• Hi, i like playing game.

• Hello I am Roger, located in Canada on Vancouver Island.

I am Belgian born and my wife is Japanese. We discovered each other through our stomachs. You see, for a Belgian or Japanese nothing is more important then good food, it was love at first sight.

20 years later (and slightly heavier) we still enjoy the greatest foods on earth, at home... Life is good

• @SNACTeam said:
    Hello I am Roger, located in Canada on Vancouver Island.

I am Belgian born and my wife is Japanese. We discovered each other through our stomachs. You see, for a Belgian or Japanese nothing is more important then good food, it was love at first sight.

20 years later (and slightly heavier) we still enjoy the greatest foods on earth, at home... Life is good

An interesting chocolate-sushi match ;-)

Welcome to LET Roger.

Thanked by 1Janevski
  • JanevskiJanevski Member
    edited October 2019

@SNACTeam said:
    Hello I am Roger, located in Canada on Vancouver Island.

Welcome Roger.

Have you heard about potatoes and potassium?
    Here, at LET, you will learn. Enjoy! :smile:

• Mmm... Sushi and chocolate, could be a conflict with the waffle and whip cream desert :smile: And as far as potassium is concerned, don't forget Belgians invented the 'Frite' (french fries) :smile:

Thanked by 2ITLabs Janevski
    edited October 2019

@SNACTeam
    Potatoe is love, potatoe is life.
    Life is hard deep down inside the potatoe mines, mining for enriched potassium, with sweat and blood dripping, but the potatoe miner gets by, one potatoe at a time.
    Dig the potatoe up, raise it towards the sun and thankfully hug it near the heart, for the soothing warmth and energy it provides.
    Feeling of internal goodnes fill in a broken cracks of the mental fabric, so it holds up some more time to pass.
    One must find it's potatoe within as our inner potatoe always brings us inert feeling of deep round potatoesness.
    Everything, even stars are made out of poton elementary particles, which come down to earth from the heavens and tickle our skin, fuzzily.
    And no matter how dire, never lose hope, as everything is potassible.
    Even the moon is made out of grey alien potatoe asteroid bricks, stacked and piled together in one big crumpled potolescence, waiting for people to mine it and produce potatoecoins, so they can buy potatoes, then grow some more and be happy, having potatoes as a cheap substitute of rocks, marital aids and other jolly things.

Thanked by 2uptime dahartigan
  • Hey guys,

My name is Stefan, i'm from Romania. Glad to join this community.

Thanked by 1Amitz
  • @tetahost said:
    Hey guys,

My name is Stefan, i'm from Romania. Glad to join this community.

• Hello, my name is Amitz. I have issues, but mom loves me.

• @Amitz said:
    Hello, my name is Amitz. I have issues, but mom loves me.

Thanked by 2Amitz Janevski
  • My name is Kostya!
    I liked your community! I am sure that I can tell you a lot of interesting things!

• @alexhost2 said:
    My name is Kostya!
    I liked your community! I am sure that I can tell you a lot of interesting things!

Like this and this?

Welcome to LET, but before you start to spam post please read:

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/137719/lowendtalk-community-rules-updated-november-2019/p1

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/153228/rules-for-selling-on-lowendtalk-updated-july-2019/p1

• @ITLabs said:

@alexhost2 said:
    My name is Kostya!

Like this and this?

Welcome to LET, but before you start to spam post please read:

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/137719/lowendtalk-community-rules-updated-november-2019/p1

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/153228/rules-for-selling-on-lowendtalk-updated-july-2019/p1

Sorry, I read the rules.

• Hi everyone, I'm me and you're you (or at least so you claim).

Anyone here heard about potassium?

Thanked by 3Janevski uptime ITLabs
  • @dahartigan said:
    Hi everyone, I'm me and you're you (or at least so you claim).

Anyone here heard about potassium?

Potassible.

• AnnMAnnM Member
    edited November 2019

Hi,
    My name is Ann.
    Am from Kenya- Africa.Got interest in fun activities on cloud.

• Hey, all! I'm James. I hail from Portland, Oregon and run non-profit Web Hosting and VPN services with my friends. Our goal is to give back to tech-oriented community programs and provide education and tech to those who otherwise would not have the access or ability.

edited January 2020

@Metahuman said:
    Hey, all! I'm James. I hail from Portland, Oregon and run non-profit Web Hosting and VPN services with my friends. Our goal is to give back to tech-oriented community programs and provide education and tech to those who otherwise would not have the access or ability.

Hello @Metahuman,

I have my doubts regarding giving stuff for free, but, as long as you don't end up hungry...

Anyhow, welcome!

• @Janevski said:
    Hello @Metahuman,

I have my doubts regarding giving stuff for free, but, as long as you don't end up hungry...

Anyhow, welcome!

Thanks! Contrary to popular belief, Non-Profit doesn’t mean free. :smile: 100% of profits are donated to community programs.

• @janevski - Portland has freegeek ftw! :)

• @uptime said:
    @janevski - Portland has freegeek ftw! :)

Yeah! Freegeek rules! We volunteer with them and use their workshop space. Amazing group of people! <3

Thanked by 1uptime
  • illyhostingillyhosting Member, Host Rep

Hi everyone, my name's Ideal from Albania

• Hello!

I am Deltahost,
    I provide servers in Ukraine, USA, Netherlands
    Instant setup
    24x7 support. 5-15 minutes response
    Server management

• ProperyPropery Member
    edited March 2020

Hi every one I am amit from India love share resources and learn from other. I am Web geek. Know technology like Web server, php, centos etc

• Hi all brother,i'm from china ,i have 10+ websites and want to know fast vps from china to us.

• Hi all,

I've been a reader of LEB for a couple years and never really thought to come this way into the forum.

We're stuck at home so I figured I'd make an account and say hi!

• hostworldhostworld Member, Host Rep

Hey! We’re a UK based hosting provider. Been lurking in the background here since February but made our first post today, looking forward to becoming a part of the LET community :)