Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Unofficial LET introduction thread! - Page 29
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Unofficial LET introduction thread!

Comments

• r00t4bl3r00t4bl3 Member
    edited June 2017

Hi All,

I'm Hanif, from Indonesia. I'm a freelance web developer. I've joined since 2014, but I'm just a silent reader back then. This forum helps me in many ways:

• Server management & configuration
    • VPS deals and promotions

Thank you.

• I am Hamza from Algeria. I have experience in computers and web hosting since 2010. I am very happy to know the forum, I Hope to be good as you expect me to be

• TierNetTierNet Member, Patron Provider

Hi Everyone, my name is Nate representing Tier.Net. We have been in the business of hosting for quite some time. We have been on LowEndTalk before and have been around other places on the internet. We are working to expand out marketing and would also like to be more active in some hosting forums like LET. I'm sure you will see us around.

• TierNet said: Hi Everyone, my name is Nate representing Tier.Net. We have been in the business of hosting for quite some time. We have been on LowEndTalk before and have been around other places on the internet. We are working to expand out marketing and would also like to be more active in some hosting forums like LET. I'm sure you will see us around.

See? That's why you won't be treated here well. First comment and you have already broken one of the rules. The same way you treat community, the same way community treats you. Not reading rules equals to no respect towards community. Do the rest of math yourself.

TierNet said: We have been on LowEndTalk before and have been around other places on the internet.

What a lie. You have registered 20 minutes before posting this comment. If you have been here "before" you would know the rules.

Here is a screenshot of what I'm talking about for descendants (in case he fixes his mistake):

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor
    edited August 2017

@MrPsycho said: What a lie. You have registered 20 minutes before posting this comment. If you have been here "before" you would know the rules.

Judging by the status of his last account, @NerdyNate, he didn't know the rules then and still doesn't now.

• varenvaren Member
    edited November 2017

Hi, just another lurker coming out of hiding. Grateful for the good deals here. Nice to meet you all :)

• Hi Everyone,

How are you all? I am new to this forum and willing to learn some new stuff. It is a great pleasure to start my journey with you all. Nice to meet everyone.

Myself Mano Prathibhan and you can call me as Mano. I'm from India.

• Waiting at black friday vps table.

• Hello all, i am ayub job

• FloXeraFloXera Member
    edited January 2018

Hi. My name is Jose and i'm from the beautifull Portugal. Been reading this forum for many years and I'm also a registered user for a few time as well. This is my first introductory post. :-) Great to be here!

• gzzgzz Member

(IT) 28.12.1983 @IRCnet -> gzz ANON group ^_* please to meet you !!

• intovpsintovps Member, Host Rep

Hi, guys & gals,

I'm Adrian from IntoVPS / Hosterion, living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania.

Cheers!

• @intovps said:
    Hi, guys & gals,

I'm Adrian from IntoVPS / Hosterion, living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania.

Cheers!

Welcome Adrian. I like intodns. Thanks for that.

Thanked by 1intovps
  • MedicineMedicine Member
    edited January 2018

Just joined the forum to ask some probably dumb questions about colocation, and get quotes for colo as well. I do like VPSes too though.

Please be patient with me, I'm new to this forum thing!

Edit: Don't worry, I'm not trying to start a host, the colo is for myself, it isn't summer host time just yet :)

• Found this site while shopping for a dedi, found a deal and also got a couple cheap VPS's for testing. I used to be a Unix system admin and SQL programmer(SysV/Unify) in the late 80's, until 2000 when I became (drum roll) an insurance agent. I then started managing an insurance companies Windows network and client management system (Vertafore). Now I freelance insurance sales (weed shops/growers) and some IT.

• Hello all! I've been lurking on here since about October of last year. I have an insatiable thirst for knowledge and technology floats my boat. After getting a couple different VPS's from deals on LEB I've reached the limit of my self teaching and need to start asking questions of real people, or at least learn how to put the right questions into Google.

I look forward to getting to know the community and hope I can contribute something of value too.

• BITWBITW Member

My Name is K.M.Badrul Alam. A Sales staff of RootLayer Web Services LTD. Wish to enjoy this place a lot which is already noticed a bit. Congrats to the admins for making communities like this one and LEB.

:)

• KeunWaeKeunWae Member
    edited April 2018

Hi, I am from Indonesia and looking forward get a good deal in LET :).

Nice to meet you all

• horhehorhe Member

Hi, I came here initially because I had some IPs to lease, but I found here a lot of usefull topics as I am in the IT infrastructure industry for more than 12 years. I am working in an IT Company focused on delivering premium Magento hosting.

• My name is Elliot. From Hong Kong. A single man looking for a single woman.

• Hi, I am basically looking for gags related to software/app development and/or servers.
    Dont ban me. I just introduced myself =)

• Hi everyone!
    My name is Care -
    I work for a company called Membucket.io in the US.
    I've dabbled in servers and hosting for a few years. I like building electronics... currently working on calibrating a 3d printer that we 3d printed... nice to meet you all!

• Hey there guys, I am Logan from California :D I am a blogger, freelance, so I got all the time in the world to answer inquires and questions, as I read a lot about all the topics !!

• rsync_dot_netrsync_dot_net Member, Host Rep
    edited September 2018

Hello,

My name is John Kozubik and I am the owner and founder of rsync.net. I am also the founder of JohnCompanies, which was the first VPS provider. I sold that firm in 2004.

I had never heard of the LET forums until today when I was searching for discussions of my firm on the web (as I do, from time to time).

I am an old school sysop/sysadmin. There is no work I enjoy more than building and running UNIX systems.

Ask me anything :)

Thanked by 2gol3m MrPsycho
  • Hi. I'm no system admin. I'm here to learn new knowledge regarding server management and look for special offers for dedicated server based in Asia and US.

I love to code the web. I do php, python, html, css, js, ruby, nodejs, mysql/mariadb, mongodb, postgresql, some front end stuff bootstrap, uikit, semantic ui, skeleton ui, package management stuff composer, npm, webpack, gulp, trying to figure why i shouldn't use laravel, codeigniter, cakephp, and other php frameworks and build some apps based on php 7.2/7.3 from scratch...

i try to jump into c, c++, c#, mobile development android/ios and figure it's not my thing. so i left that field. but i love to scrape data. Manipulate them and try to build something cool. i'm also interest with cheap proxies to rotate my crawl bots ips...

on my free time, i love to troll other devs on github using my 2nd account... i'm also in the process of learning google seo and how their algorithm works... so that when you type "dedicadude" lowendtalk.com ends up #1 instead of #2

that's all, keep the offer coming in looking forward....

• Hello everyone,

This is SIGNALTRANSMITTER.de, a german hosting provider known for cheap prices and fast support! We will enjoy following discussions and questions here!

Happy hosting!

• @rsync_dot_net said:
    Hello,

My name is John Kozubik and I am the owner and founder of rsync.net. I am also the founder of JohnCompanies, which was the first VPS provider. I sold that firm in 2004.

I had never heard of the LET forums until today when I was searching for discussions of my firm on the web (as I do, from time to time).

I am an old school sysop/sysadmin. There is no work I enjoy more than building and running UNIX systems.

Ask me anything :)

Nice to see the founder and owner of rsync.net on LET -- welcome. :smile: rsync.net has been mentioned a number of times on LET as a quality though (by LET standards) a somewhat pricey storage provider. (This isn't a criticism. :smile:)

• Hello All, thanks for add me to community.

• @kafebiwa said:
    Hello All, thanks for add me to community.

Cyka blyat idi nahui

• @FoxelVox said:

@kafebiwa said:
    Hello All, thanks for add me to community.

Cyka blyat idi nahui

You Russian speake - why telling whore bitch?

Thanked by 1pike