Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

lowend.co VPS down from 10 hours and counting.. - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

lowend.co VPS down from 10 hours and counting..

Comments

• wychwych Member

I wonder when he got hired.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

I wonder when he bought what remains of it?

Also it seems the OP was paying $1.75 p/m each for 10 x windows 2008 R2 512MB VPS which kind of explains why they are in trouble to begin with, after gateway fee's that leaves around $1.25 for the host.....

• texteditortexteditor Member
    edited May 2014

viCommunications said: Where is this "FBI" or federal agency conspiracy coming from?

Maonique sees FBI conspiracies if he can't find his toothpaste in the morning, just ignore it

• @AnthonySmith said:
    Also it seems the OP was paying $1.75 p/m each for 10 x windows 2008 R2 512MB VPS which kind of explains why they are in trouble to begin with, after gateway fee's that leaves around $1.25 for the host.....

I never said that :/ I am making temporary arrangements. Clearly explained the reason in my other thread. Stop making guesses.

haha ok, you clearly said you were paying $1.75 and now you have edited the post..... deary me..

• @AnthonySmith said:
    haha ok, you clearly said you were paying $1.75 and now you have edited the post..... deary me..

Edited it because you were connecting that with this, for no reason. It's college stuff bro. Hope you been there. :P

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited May 2014

texteditor said: Maonique sees FBI conspiracies if he can't find his toothpaste in the morning, just ignore it

Of course I do! Even if I find my toothpaste, who put it back exactly as I left it there? It can only be the work of pros...
    Actually I dont use toothpaste, who knows what poison is in there, I keep it just as a honeypot to find the conspiracies.

• Yeah, I really don't see this ending well.

Thanked by 1AThomasHowe
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

mpkossen said: Yeah, I really don't see this ending well.

LowEndClusterFuck?

• @mpkossen said:
    Yeah, I really don't see this ending well.

The owner is a Great Person! He is doing whats right and sorting out the issue. You`ll all know Monday and will hopefully understand.

• Um... don't you run a hacking forum @viCommunications? Now you work for an "up and up" host...?

• SunnSunn Member

The owner of "Lowend.co" , was sick the past couple of days. He is now back on track, 50% of all the server's are back online. Currently he is working for get the other 1/2 up.

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@Sunn said:
    The owner of "Lowend.co" , was sick the past couple of days. He is now back on track, 50% of all the server's are back online. Currently he is working for get the other 1/2 up.

50% done, with 1/2 remaining. So 2/4 total servers, so not 1,000 servers.

• SunnSunn Member
    edited May 2014

@AlexanderM said:

1/2

=2/4

=3/6 ETC

• namhuynamhuy Member

Sunn said: The owner of "Lowend.co" , was sick the past couple of days. He is now back on track, 50% of all the server's are back online. Currently he is working for get the other 1/2 up.

what does sickness have to do with down servers?

• SunnSunn Member

@namhuy said:

Several, for example. NOTE: An EXAMPLE

He was in the hospital and was not able to pay the Hardware/Colo Bills.

• LowENDLowEND Member

@Sunn - Something like that. Was behind one day due to me being out of the office.

• luis12345620luis12345620 Member
    edited June 2014

REMOVED.

• One day overdue and they cut you loose?

• @luis12345620 said:
    Hey! Please be good! Please BE GOOD! Michael wouldn't lie nor disapppear like that. Give him a second chance, he needs it.

luis12345620 assured us guys.

Thanked by 2netomx Noerman
  • LowENDLowEND Member

@serverian - Me and SingleHOP has a bad past. It was my fault for being outside of the office and now I have to pay for what has happen.

• SunnSunn Member
    edited June 2014

@serverian said:

As per stated on his(LowEND) comment. Simple common sense.

• @LowEND said:
    serverian - Me and SingleHOP has a bad past. It was my fault for being outside of the office and now I have to pay for what has happen.

The data is still in tact?

• LowENDLowEND Member

@DealFinder - Nothing has happen to the data. It will come back online shortly as like nothing has happen.

• LowEND said: @DealFinder - Nothing has happen to the data. It will come back online shortly as like nothing has happen.

That was what I was trying to say - he had just a few problems but I'm sure he will be back.

• GoodHostingGoodHosting Member
    edited June 2014

Everyone's being a little stupid about this; so let me lay down a few basics.

1. My issue was with HostDime, not with Michael or SingleHOP. Therefore, mine was unrelated to this issue whatsoever.

2. The dns1. and dns2. were on SingleHOP IPs, so it only makes sense the domain would have moved if the SingleHOP account went down [ as it seems it may have from this thread. ]

3. LowEND has already replied to this thread.

• eddynetwebeddynetweb Member
    edited June 2014

The tension is building...

gets popcorn

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

LowEND said: like nothing has happen.

And why that viCommunications guy couldnt say so? What was so secret, since he was here already?
    Nothing with you, I am sorry for your problems, Salvatore also has a similar issue, but this was not handled well.

• @Maounique said:
    Nothing with you, I am sorry for your problems, Salvatore also has a similar issue, but this was not handled well.

Couldn't say what the situation was? I sort of knew a little but its his personal life not everyone elses. Keep in mind he was unwell and was not online for a little bit due to that reason. We are all Human it can happen :/ But of course he is keeping his word and not running away like a lot of people would in a situation like this. I will continue to stay with LowEND.!

This discussion has been closed.