Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

lowend.co VPS down from 10 hours and counting.. - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

lowend.co VPS down from 10 hours and counting..

Comments

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

hyelton said: I sort of knew a little but its his personal life not everyone elses.

I agree, but he could have said, sorry, I am ill, everything will be back on monday with a detailed rfo.

• BoxodeBoxode Member

Maounique said: Actually I dont use toothpaste, who knows what poison is in there, I keep it just as a honeypot to find the conspiracies.

Died laughing, lol.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • BoxodeBoxode Member

eddynetweb said: gets popcorn

Mines popping... :(

viCommunications said: Died laughing, lol.

Reached my goal, dont like you. Besides, many people haunt me, what's one more.

Thanked by 1Boxode
  • Very convenient, @LowEND. I hope that rash from all the BS clears up soon.

No matter what this was handled awfully.

• BoxodeBoxode Member

AThomasHowe said: No matter what this was handled awfully.

I'm sorry LowEND did not meet your expectations. This is, believe it or not, a milestone for LowEND, from here on in, LowEND will deploy systems & techniques to make sure this mix-up does not happen ever again.

Sadly, Michael is still very ill and feeling very sick, a limited amount of work can be completed from his side -- but rest assured services will be restored shortly.

If you require any assistance feel free to PM me or submit a ticket. :)

Cheers.

• It's always ill or someone dies or something though, never I messed up, I didn't pay bills, i'm waiting on a payment...

You know this isn't school anymore, right? You can't disappear for 4 days and show up with a note from your mum.

Thanked by 2Mark_R iKeyZ
  • @Sunn said:
    The owner of "Lowend.co" , was sick the past couple of days. He is now back on track, 50% of all the server's are back online. Currently he is working for get the other 1/2 up.

I highly doubt that. I just pinged all their KVM nodes. All are down.

• BoxodeBoxode Member
    edited June 2014

AThomasHowe said: You can't disappear for 4 days and show up with a note from your mum.

Nothing in this world is perfect. Accidents do, and can happen.

Services will be restored shortly and further details will be released shortly when Michael is ready. Some services are already operational & Michael has been utilizing his time working with our upstream to bring all services back online.

Perhaps, before you're too quick to judge LowEND, you should have observed our services in the last few months - 100% uptime with 0 complaints. We strive for cost effectiveness, uptime & a passion for going that extra mile for each and every one of our clients.

I understand this from your perspective: but I would like you to understand it from our perspective - unforeseen accidents happen sadly, and this was a bad time for it to happen.

Cheers. :)

• AThomasHoweAThomasHowe Member
    edited June 2014

So what action have you put into place to be sure a massive communications fuck up doesn't happen again?

Still don't see how someone who runs a hacking forum is supposed to fix PR...

edit:

You guys facilitate the sale of DDoS attacks:

https://hackertalk.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=76

https://hackertalk.net/showthread.php?tid=2267

Accounts:

https://hackertalk.net/showthread.php?tid=1006

https://hackertalk.net/showthread.php?tid=544

https://hackertalk.net/showthread.php?tid=87

Cheating on homework:

https://hackertalk.net/showthread.php?tid=2322

Doxxing:

https://hackertalk.net/showthread.php?tid=2293

Exploits:

https://hackertalk.net/showthread.php?tid=1337

Crackers:

https://hackertalk.net/showthread.php?tid=1293

Custom hacks:

https://hackertalk.net/showthread.php?tid=296

Bots:

https://hackertalk.net/showthread.php?tid=503

and more. But you're now working for a service provider, trying to fix their PR, not to mention threads about warez or hacking friendly hosts. huh. You can see here on the cache that viCommunications is the owner in his signature.

• SherlockSherlock Member
    edited June 2014

@viCommunications

0 complaints lol ? 100% uptime? don't exaggerate the facts. And when are my services gonna be back up? I have vps on almost every of your node, all still down.

• gsrdgrdghdgsrdgrdghd Member
    edited June 2014

@viCommunications your signature says that your comments to not represent LowEND, yet here you are representing them. I think you should either change your signature to reflect that or stop representing them.

• BoxodeBoxode Member

anant said: nd when are my services gonna be back up?

I have no ETA at this point in time, best bet would be to open a ticket with our general department and await. We expect services to be restored shortly.

gsrdgrdghd said: your signature says that your comments to not represent LowEND

I help out where possible, would you rather be left out in the dark or have someone actively communicating with you? :)

AThomasHowe said: So what action have you put into place to be sure a massive communications fuck up doesn't happen again?

A public statement will be released by Michael when he is ready. Your questions will be answered at that time.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@viCommunications said:
    Perhaps, before you're too quick to judge LowEND, you should have observed our services in the last few months - 100% uptime with 0 complaints. We strive for cost effectiveness, uptime & a passion for going that extra mile for each and every one of our clients.

The true measure of a host is how they deal with the bad times. In that respect the last few months are meaningless. As @Maounique said, Sal was seriously ill and nobody would have known a thing.

Also, you sound like a marketing robot now dude :-(

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • Nekki said: Sal was seriously ill

What? Uncel Sal ill? Is that true @Maounique?

Thanked by 1sz1hosting
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@ErawanArifNugroho said:
    What? Uncel Sal ill? Is that true Maounique?

He was, ages ago. @MaoMix ran the show for a few months.

• just go through 4 pages, all I can say is I will never go with LowEND until @viCommunications stop working for them. I dont like the way he handles things.

Thanked by 3Mark_R squibs iKeyZ
    edited June 2014

ErawanArifNugroho said: What? Uncel Sal ill? Is that true @Maounique?

No, this is something else, if you need more details pm me. He is around, no worry.

Thanked by 1ErawanArifNugroho
  • yywudiyywudi Member

As Lowend said everything will be back to up tomorrow, so just wait one more day to see.
    right now saying too much means nothing help for the situation, both provider and customer.
    you give your words, we see what you do then.
    action is the best words.

• BoxodeBoxode Member

Nekki said: you sound like a marketing robot now dude :-(

Oh noes :(

• jvnadrjvnadr Member

@viCommunications this isn't about Michael, but you: why did you lie to all of us here, when in the beginning of this thread you answered to a member's question that you do not have any business relationship with lowend.co and you are not an employe of that company but just a friend of Michael and a couple of posts later, you say that you work for lowend.co. Did Michael hired you? Are you now the official representative of the company? Did you bought the company?

A provider has not obligation to give all of those details in public, but, in situations like that, clarity is much much important to gain the lost reputation of the company, after 4 days of downtime...

Thanked by 2iKeyZ iriO
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

I guess it would only be fair to give a few free months as compensation along with the RFO, people get sick, incapacitated etc it happens, obviously this was horrible timing but it seems like a promise to have everyone back online tomorrow has been made and I am sure if the reason is good enough and 2 - 3 months free service is given on top that would probably make people feel better.

The reality is 50% of customers have probably already moved on, they dont cancel, they simply abandon the accounts.

• BoxodeBoxode Member

jvnadr said: why did you lie to all of us here, when in the beginning of this thread you answered to a member's question that you do not have any business relationship with lowend.co

Which I did not at the time.

jvnadr said: you are not an employe of that company but just a friend of Michael

Which was correct at the time.

jvnadr said: , you say that you work for lowend.co

Can't get into specifics, but I was hired by LowEND after Michael returned, not before - on special terms.

jvnadr said: Did Michael hired you

We're still in the process for it - for the most part, yes.

jvnadr said: Are you now the official representative of the company?

Don't think so? I'm just helping out and communicating with users because Michael is still very ill and unable to do so, he's also very busy with some backend operations.

jvnadr said: Did you bought the company?

Not under any circumstances.

jvnadr said: lost reputation of the company

I understand, Michael should release a statement soon about it, or when he hops online. He's still ill.

• @AnthonySmith said:
    I guess it would only be fair to give a few free months as compensation along with the RFO, people get sick, incapacitated etc it happens, obviously this was horrible timing but it seems like a promise to have everyone back online tomorrow has been made and I am sure if the reason is good enough and 2 - 3 months free service is given on top that would probably make people feel better.

The reality is 50% of customers have probably already moved on, they dont cancel, they simply abandon the accounts.

you know, at @drServer i once had a downtime of 6 hours on 2 VPS, that also due to their server provider. They were changing network cables, and for that 6 hours downtime, drServer gave me 6 months extra on those 2 VPS.

Now with LowEND it's been 3 days, and if we believe their claim of hosting 1000 servers, then he would be giving 2 months x 1000 = 2000 months, 2000 x 3.5$ (Least possible price there) = 7000$

LOL, no wonder he is sick.

Thanked by 1drserver
  • Andrej (DrServer) is a nice guy.

Thanked by 1drserver
  • @AThomasHowe said:
    Andrej (DrServer) is a nice guy.

Yup, agreed. drServer is best host I have ever seen. He is always there to help even for the smallest things. He even gave me his whatsapp contact, in case I needed something.

• kmewankmewan Member

anant said: Now with LowEND it's been 3 days, and if we believe their claim of hosting 1000 servers, then he would be giving 2 months x 1000 = 2000 months, 2000 x 3.5$ (Least possible price there) = 7000$

Yes.my 26 VPS are still down and Michal Still not respond. I think i need going to another Hosting.

• @kmewan said:

Please place two new line spaces after the quote and before your comment.

Like this. Thus, your reply is not lost in the comment.

• Thank you.
  • impimp Member

Popcorn ready in 3 minutes :D ( ACT II Popcorn )

Thanked by 1iriO
  • BoxodeBoxode Member
    edited June 2014

This discussion has been closed.