Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BlueVMs latest offer for existing customers, some crazy pricing, did anyone manage to get one? - Page 8
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BlueVMs latest offer for existing customers, some crazy pricing, did anyone manage to get one?

Comments

• edited June 2014

@hotsnow said:
    since 2003 only support load virtio driver from floppy, but solusvm can't add virtual floppy, so must Integrate the Virtio driver into iso

He can ask if he can get migrated to ssd cached node?

Edit: SSD Cached 1gb plan have 60GB disk space.

• hotsnowhotsnow Veteran
    edited June 2014

I think with the 20G disk and 1G ram, the 2003 should be the best choice...
    if the ram is 2G or bigger, the 2008/2012 should be selected :D

• @hotsnow said:
    if the ram is 2G or bigger, the 2008/2012 should be selected :D

:D But though the support i have got have been great.

• hotsnowhotsnow Veteran

@XxNisseGamerxX said:
    :D But though the support i have got have been great.

>

yep, my tickets are also be handled quickly, so I recommend my friend to order their vps, just don't know why the response to these iso requests of my friend is so slow...

• @hotsnow said:

Maybe because kvm is a new product line?

Thanked by 1hotsnow
  • hotsnowhotsnow Veteran
    edited June 2014

@XxNisseGamerxX said:
    Maybe because kvm is a new product line?

>

perhaps, but these two isos are only about 1.3G, it should only cost several minutes to put it :(

• @hotsnow said:
    perhaps, but these two isos are only about 1.3G, it should only cost several minutes to put it :(

:(

• Are we talking about BlueVM or 123Systems?

• @putaoren said:
    Are we talking about BlueVM or 123Systems?

It seems like 123systems, lol

• hotsnowhotsnow Veteran

@putaoren said:
    Are we talking about BlueVM or 123Systems?

both are cheap caused trouble, I only can say, you got what you pay for :D

• kyakykyaky Member

not interested at all. I'm using Prometeus. I prefer performance rather than refuge pricing.

• Now their N.J node is off.

• @MorningIris S1-NJ had a minor hiccup and is coming back online now. Sorry for any inconvenience.

• @Magiobiwan Any News on S9-CA-KVM ?

• S1-NJ is NOT coming back online.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

As I have said a few times before, BlueVM is not the best in terms of support or uptime, but you cant really beat the pricing of this offer. If you have a failover plan in place, it is great a reserve or as a hobby box for personal projects, RDP, freenet, things where being online without a hiccup is not a sine qua non condition. I had very good experience with bluevm a couple of years back, things got worse significantly since, but also the price went down, so I can still play with them for non-critical stuff.

Thanked by 1linuxthefish
  • putaorenputaoren Member
    edited June 2014

@MorningIris said:
    Magiobiwan Any News on S9-CA-KVM ?

My VPS on S9-CA-KVM now working.

Thanked by 1MorningIris
  • @putaoren I just saw your thread, and re-boot mine, and came back. Thanks.

• yywudiyywudi Member

@MorningIris said:
    putaoren I just saw your thread, and re-boot mine, and came back. Thanks.

mine in S9-CA-KVM still not up even i click several times of Boot/Stop/Reboot...
    An unknown error occured, contact support if your
    VPS fails to boot.

• @yywudi Just "boot" and wait about 5 minutes..see what happens, mine came back.

• yywudiyywudi Member

@MorningIris said:
    yywudi Just "boot" and wait about 5 minutes..see what happens, mine came back.

I did this way and wait for 50mins, vps not up.
    @Magiobiwan pls help to check ticket id #136691 for my box

• @yywudi they answered my ticket just now twice, so you'd better ask again, they might reply this time...

• yywudiyywudi Member

@MorningIris said:
    yywudi they answered my ticket just now twice, so you'd better ask again, they might reply this time...

hmm, my ticket was replied 2 hours ago with " the issue should be resolved at this time" then i start to try, and then reply on this LET thread. but till now, issue still there.

• MorningIrisMorningIris Member
    edited June 2014

@yywudi Well I'm cancelling mine anyway, can't risk any more.

• yywudiyywudi Member

@MorningIris said:
    yywudi Well I'm cancelling mine anyway, can't risk any more.

do they support cancel and refund?

• @yywudi Not refund, probably credit into your account.

edited June 2014

@yywudi said:
    Magiobiwan pls help to check ticket id #136691 for my box

Some people say that they will encounter unable to connect host node error, but my VPSes on the S9-CA-KVM node have already been working normally.

edited June 2014

S9-KVM-CA VPS online, but if I try to mount a new ISO, it does not work, can not mount a new ISO, old ISO always mounted.

• emgemg Veteran

My BlueVM VPS in Zurich keeps losing its network connection. Pings from home respond for a minute or two, then are dropped for a minute or two, then respond again, etc. The problems started about two days ago.

• emgemg Veteran

Update: It isn't just the network. After starting my VPS less than an hour ago, it went down. I just started it (again).

For completeness, let me add that I opened a ticket yesterday, and BlueVM responded in a timely manner, saying that they are working on the problem. Hopefully they will get it resolved soon.