Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BlueVMs latest offer for existing customers, some crazy pricing, did anyone manage to get one? - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BlueVMs latest offer for existing customers, some crazy pricing, did anyone manage to get one?

Comments

• trexostrexos Member
    edited June 2014

@harry77 and @socials

What are you using as monitoring? :)

• @trexos said:
    harry77 and socials

Uptimerobot

Thanked by 1trexos
  • @trexos said:
    harry77 and socials

Observium

• Feathur 502 Bad Gateway.

• putaorenputaoren Member
    edited June 2014

@BlueVM, Everytime I try to boot my vps, I get a 504 Gateway Time-out page, my vps is on S9.KVM.CA.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

Happens, mine is stuck and cant be rebooted in any way, however I am away in vacation now and cannot handle this now.

• @putaoren said:
    BlueVM, Everytime I try to boot my vps, I get a 504 Gateway Time-out page, my vps is on S9.KVM.CA.

Same issue here on my side. Blievm support is not interested in helping for more than 10 days! Really disappointing...

• @putaoren and @smarty24 PM me your ticket numbers and I'll take a look for you.

• putaorenputaoren Member
    edited June 2014

@Magiobiwan said:
    putaoren and smarty24 PM me your ticket numbers and I'll take a look for you.

PM sent!

• J4S0NJ4S0N Member

@Magiobiwan, I left you a PM about mine thats having networking issues for days now. Haven't been able to use my server for a week. If you would when you get a second can you take a look. Thanks.

• @Magiobiwan said:
    putaoren and smarty24 PM me your ticket numbers and I'll take a look for you.

PM just sent, thank you

• yywudiyywudi Member

the feathur panel got 504 error in last days, but right now, the vps is alao down!!

• amjamj Member

S7-CA is down 11 hours and counting.

• @amj said:
    S7-CA is down 11 hours and counting.

Same for S2-ZU-KVM in Switzerland - down again for 7 hours and counting

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

It is pretty sad the nodes are constantly going down :(

• Server down,feathur not working,more than 1 day now...

• AcacyAcacy Member

my vps still up right now im on S8-KVM-CA

• jvnadrjvnadr Member

feathur is working, all of the 6 of my servers in various locations are up (Switzerland, Buffalo, LA, Atlanta

• @putaoren said:
    Server down,feathur not working,more than 1 day now...

Anyone on S9.KVM.CA facing the same problem?

• BlueVM is not good now as it was known as a good provider ,,, they answer tickets after 3 days or 4 days ,,, the service might be down for long time , the only thing that they can do is ask for Invoices billing only ... i'm gonna leave them this month

Thanked by 1putaoren
  • switsysswitsys Member
    edited June 2014

@smarty24 said:
    Same for S2-ZU-KVM in Switzerland - down again for 7 hours and counting

Now it's been down for 26 hours.

• edited June 2014

@switsys said:
    Now it's been down for 26 hours.

Claim your SLA credits!

Thanked by 1switsys
  • S9-CA-KVM "Unable to connect to the host node"

Thanked by 1putaoren
  • jsfoxjsfox Member

if only compare the ticket response & handle time, I can certainly say the BlueVM and 123Systems are the worst on this, their staffs often have no any reply for several days (not include weekend).

• @jsfox said:
    if only compare the ticket response & handle time, I can certainly say the BlueVM and 123Systems are the worst on this, their staffs often have no any reply for several days (not include weekend).

123Systems have better support than BlueVM! Sometimes i get 10 minutes response and sometimes some hours. VS BlueVM 1-3 Days.

• hotsnowhotsnow Veteran
    edited June 2014

@XxNisseGamerxX said:
    123Systems have better support than BlueVM! Sometimes i get 10 minutes response and sometimes some hours. VS BlueVM 1-3 Days.

I've recommended several friends ordered the kvm vps of @123Systems several days ago, one friend tell me he want to request some windows iso, but already 4 days, still not got the isos, although two days ago their staff once said they will add it in the next few hours, but it's not true, when my friend ask again, they just select ignored the ticket, no answer, no action, just delay, now this friend blame on me, any idea?

• @hotsnow said:
    I've recommended several friends ordered the kvm vps of 123Systems several days ago, one friend tell me he want to request some windows iso, but already 4 days, still not got the isos, although two days ago their staff once said they will add it in the next few hours, but it's not true, when my friend ask again, they just select ignored the ticket, no answer, no action, just delay, now this friend blame on me, any idea?

Windows Server 2008 / 2012 seems to be added if that is what your referring to.

• hotsnowhotsnow Veteran

@XxNisseGamerxX said:
    Windows Server 2008 / 2012 seems to be added if that is what your referring to.

not these, it's XP/2003 Simplified-Chinese iso (Integrated with Virtio driver)

• @hotsnow said:
    not these, it's XP/2003 Simplified-Chinese iso (Integrated with Virtio driver)

Oh, Is that still used?

• hotsnowhotsnow Veteran

he want to use some ASP.NET app, the 1G plan have only 20G disk, 2008/2012 is too big, the 2003 is the best choice,
    since 2003 only support load virtio driver from floppy, but solusvm can't add virtual floppy, so must Integrate the Virtio driver into iso