Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BlueVMs latest offer for existing customers, some crazy pricing, did anyone manage to get one? - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BlueVMs latest offer for existing customers, some crazy pricing, did anyone manage to get one?

Comments

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

jvnadr said: And a question: is it possible for a provider that have services to us and uk too, to offer boxex in the UK or EU with an US ip

It depends, if the IPs were handed by ARIN, no for legacy blocks from IANA or before, maybe.

• GunterGunter Member

@BlueVM @Magiobiwan

Has this offer formally ended?

@darknyan said:
    BlueVM Magiobiwan

Has this offer formally ended?

From what I know no, the plans are still there, just no stock.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • GunterGunter Member

From what I know no, the plans are still there, just no stock.

That's what I'm confused about really.

edited June 2014

@darknyan said:

They were without stock in a few hours after the announcement went to email :) I came and was negative stock, this is why the title, I was curious if there was some stock, then added a server in buffallo, normally should proceed to LA now.

• BlueVMBlueVM Member

@darknyan - We've been periodically restocking, but in reality they're sold very quickly. If you want one PM me a ticket #.

Thanked by 1weinixindong

I guess it is not only for existing customers as the email said. You must have some stones to do it and a lot of abuse to deal with right now.

• BlueVMBlueVM Member

Maounique said: I guess it is not only for existing customers as the email said. You must have some stones to do it and a lot of abuse to deal with right now.

I presume he's an existing customer...

• GunterGunter Member

BlueVM said: I presume he's an existing customer...

Yep.

• petrispetris Member

@jvnadr said:
    And a question: is it possible for a provider that have services to us and uk too, to offer boxex in the UK or EU with an US ip (because they are cheaper than the eu ones)? I know that the ip will show US GEO, but a european client can gain lower pings and speed over EU countries.

ARIN will destroy you if you did that.

Thanked by 30xdragon Boxode BlueVM
  • @BlueVM Please view ticket 147496 which submit 4 days ago,still not get response.

Thanked by 1lelewku
  • MorningIrisMorningIris Member
    edited June 2014

S9-CA-KVM has been off for 2 days now.

"Unable to connect to the host node."

• @MorningIris Odd. It shows as up in Feathur, but it's immediately closing SSH connections. Looks like OpenSSH is being a derp. Beating it up now.

• amjamj Member
    edited June 2014

@MorningIris said:
    S9-CA-KVM has been off for 2 days now.

AFAIK it requires your action, press "Start" manually in Feathur.

My one on S7-CA also got down about 24 hours ago.

• @Magiobiwan @amj the loading gif keeps going and going, never stops. Pressed "start",
    it says "Unable to connect to the host node"

• MorningIrisMorningIris Member
    edited June 2014

@Magiobiwan It was working, not anymore, again shows, "Unable to connect to the host node"

• ShivamShivam Member

Nice Offer. Never tried them before to see their services :)

• guitarfireguitarfire Member
    edited June 2014

Looks like there is stock right now! Get one while it lasts..

• ShadowPhaseShadowPhase Member
    edited June 2014

This is an absolutely insane deal! Is there any word on when NY KVM stock will be available? Also, is the $9.99 price recurring, or just for the first year?

• pavanpavan Member

how much for additional IPs ?

• @ShadowPhase said:
    This is an absolutely insane deal! Is there any word on when NY KVM stock will be available? Also, is the $9.99 price recurring, or just for the first year?

Recurring

Thanked by 1ShadowPhase
    edited June 2014

ShadowPhase said: This is an absolutely insane deal! Is there any word on when NY KVM stock will be available? Also, is the $9.99 price recurring, or just for the first year?

Open a ticket for stock, also, request a double up if you wish, you pay 20 and get double specs, dunno if also 2 IPs, I only got one. Kind souls may announce when there is stock here, but better get it from the horse's mouth :) It is great for hobby box or rdp, but stability is an issue, at this price you get a lot, some people sell IPs for more (us included), so it is a great deal nevertheless.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @Maounique said:
    Open a ticket for stock, also, request a double up if you wish, you pay 20 and get double specs, dunno if also 2 IPs, I only got one. Kind souls may announce when there is stock here, but better get it from the horse's mouth :) It is great for hobby box or rdp, but stability is an issue, at this price you get a lot, some people sell IPs for more (us included), so it is a great deal nevertheless.

I did so, but they replied that the offer was over and that KVM2 will be restocked but at regular price.

• hotsnowhotsnow Veteran

@bluevm

can I order two kvm-2 when they're have stock, and then submit ticket ask double up all the specs? thanks

• trexostrexos Member

@hotsnow said:
    bluevm

can I order two kvm-2 when they're have stock, and then submit ticket ask double up all the specs? thanks

Jep, they did this.

Thanked by 1hotsnow

@Edouard said:
    I did so, but they replied that the offer was over and that KVM2 will be restocked but at regular price.

Damn, well, at least i managed to get one in east and one in west.

• I'm a bluevm customer, I have 4 vps with them and I'm happy for the first three I bought, good uptime and they are fast, but I bought one of this offer and this one has a terrible uptime, I asked with a ticket a solution, I proposed an upgrade of a plan that I own and to remove this one but they told me that with this offer it isn't possible, so I asked to change node but nothing is gonna happen. look by yourselves if I can use this vps somehow.
    here is the uptime http://i.imgur.com/xZfci1X.png

• @pavan said:
    how much for additional IPs ?

$1 from what I remember, make sure you have a good reason for extra IP's though - I think 8 max per server.

• @harry77 said:
    I'm a bluevm customer, I have 4 vps with them and I'm happy for the first three I bought, good uptime and they are fast, but I bought one of this offer and this one has a terrible uptime, I asked with a ticket a solution, I proposed an upgrade of a plan that I own and to remove this one but they told me that with this offer it isn't possible, so I asked to change node but nothing is gonna happen. look by yourselves if I can use this vps somehow.
    here is the uptime http://i.imgur.com/xZfci1X.png

Yep, that sounds like BlueVM. Here's one of my VPSs with them:
    Imgur

Yes, the new nodes are shaky at start, this has been an issue for a long time, but will get stable later, if i were to trust my experience so far.

Thanked by 1netomx