Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are you kidding me - Page 10
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Are you kidding me

Comments

• AldryicAldryic Member
    edited May 2012

@taipres said: @Aldryic i'm done wasting time on this, I think it's a language barrier or you just like to troll but either way responding to your posts is a waste of time.

@Aldryic said: *

@taipres said: Don't speak bad about my family, I don't care how hurt or embarrassed you are, your character has been shown to the whole world in this thread, it's best you don't continue. And if you ask me you're an embarrassment for BuyVM and Francisco doesn't need you, all you do is bring down the companies image.

So much for not wasting any more time <_< Just couldn't help but try to slip another word in, could you? Be a man, live up to your word, and walk away.

Wasn't talking about your family son, I was insulting you directly. In fact, your family has my deepest sympathies for simply having to tolerate you more than we do, and having to admit contributing to your existence.

• @Taipres Francisco could never give up Aldryic as his bum buddy, the universe would not allow such an event.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@Daniel said: @Taipres Francisco could never give up Aldryic as his bum buddy, the universe would not allow such an event.

Aldryic is my hero.

BAH BAH BAH BIRD BIRD BIRD.

Franciso

• taiprestaipres Member
    edited May 2012

Francisco realistically you don't need Aldryic, and i'm sure you know that. You seem like a stand up guy, intelligent, articulate, level headed, honest. He's none of that and if you read his posts all he does is constantly bash other providers, and post non-sense. If that's the image you want your company to have, by all means, but as a business owner myself there is NO way i'd tolerate that from any employee. This sites all over google, and i'm sure many many consumers frequent here.

• DiltDilt Member

@taipres said: And if you ask me you're an embarrassment for BuyVM and Francisco doesn't need you, all you do is bring down the companies image.

Without him, the company would be in a hellish fire pit of special deals and fraud. Gotta respect the pony!

• @taipres are you flirting?

• AldryicAldryic Member

@taipres said: all he does is constantly bash other providers

I criticize other providers. I deeply penetrate hapless irritants (with a Stallion's Burning Passion™). There's a big difference.

You need to get with the program. I've been the malicious, balancing factor to Fran's kindness for years. This is nothing new, and by no means a secret.

@taipres said: Francisco realistically you don't need Aldryic, and i'm sure you know that.

You don't seem to get it then. When I say I can't operate without him, i'm being truthful. Understand that while you think i'm a stand up guy, nice, etc, those very traits are major flaws in business.

I used to be the overseer of everything at Frantech/BuyVM and it just lead to us bleeding cash because I'd believe every last sob story some sap would give me. Aldryic put and end to that and has us so far into the black that we're doing a company vacation this year.

He isn't here because I need a company troll, I can handle all of the PR/trolls any day of the week.

Francisco

Thanked by 1Dilt
  • ElliotJElliotJ Member

@Francisco, you've pulled.

• taiprestaipres Member

He doesn't need Aldryic, this guys a coward who loses arguments online so then insults peoples families. Is this the type of guy you guys welcome into your community? People like this shouldn't be welcomed anywhere IMHO.

• AldryicAldryic Member

@ElliotJ - I just noticed the domain in your sig. That is simply incredible <_<

• @taipres Your the only one that seems to have a major issue with everything @aldryic writes

• @Daniel said: Your the only one that seems to have a major issue with everything @aldryic writes

You're going to hate me for this but it's you're.

• AldryicAldryic Member

@taipres said: insults peoples families

Are you blind, or simply have trouble reading? They call me Pony, not Al CaPony. I don't go after your family, I piss all over your face directly. Don't try and hide behind them because you're not man enough to stand up and admit you were wrong.

edited May 2012

@taipres said: He doesn't need Aldryic, this guys a coward who loses arguments online so then insults peoples families. Is this the type of guy you guys welcome into your community? People like this shouldn't be welcomed anywhere IMHO.

Aldryic was paid by your very govt. to do what he does now. He's trained in this very thing and you're taking the bait. Most people learn quickly or don't take things seriously, but he knows all he has to do is drop a line and you'll provide him a days entertainment.

Just....cool down a bit and try to not be a pain in the ass. Were you around during naruto's early days? He was a complete pain in the balls but once he was grounded he was fine to talk to. Granted, he came to our IRC and posted dead babies, he still kept it clean on here.

I'm waiting for my sales post. Now, back to topic please.

Francisco

Thanked by 1Aldryic
  • @thehackbox I hate you ;)

Thanked by 1DeletedUser
  • TheHackBoxTheHackBox Member
    edited May 2012

@Daniel said: I hate you ;)

:D

• taiprestaipres Member
    edited May 2012

@Francisco said: You don't seem to get it then. When I say I can't operate without him, i'm being truthful. Understand that while you think i'm a stand up guy, nice, etc, those very traits are major flaws in business.

I used to be the overseer of everything at Frantech/BuyVM and it just lead to us bleeding cash because I'd believe every last sob story some sap would give me. Aldryic put and end to that and has us so far into the black that we're doing a company vacation this year.

He isn't here because I need a company troll, I can handle all of the PR/trolls any day of the week.

Francisco

Alrighty, Well I'm sure you catering to users the way you did is what built BuyVM into what it is. I know many consumers value an honest and understanding provider especially when they plan on during long term business with them. In terms of a guy being strict, you can find those anywhere. But anyway I wish your business continued success even though I think you could do a lot better than Aldryic and for a lot less.

But anyway I need to get out this thread, I can't tolerate a coward who insults another mans family online. There's no excuse for that and one would hope this forum has some standards. And anyone who encourages such disgusting behavior I think you need to reflect on yourself.

• AldryicAldryic Member

@taipres said: But anyway I need to get out this thread,

Door's to your left, kiddo.

• MrAndroidMrAndroid Member
    edited May 2012

@taipres "There's no excuse for that and one would hope this forum has some standards."

I thought HTML was a standard?

@Aldryic he's probably using Windows, so the close button is on the right.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

The left door leads to the crocodiles.....oooohhh

• KairusKairus Member

@taipres said: He doesn't need Aldryic, this guys a coward who loses arguments online so then insults peoples families. Is this the type of guy you guys welcome into your community? People like this shouldn't be welcomed anywhere IMHO.

Have you noticed we don't want you here? I thought you got the point when nobody came to read your crappy site...

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@Aldryic said: And I guarantee that you've never been to any of said places. Grow up and get some life experience (outside of your little fantasy world) before you try and pretend you know what you're talking about, kiddo.

When I was in Russia, English speakers were everywhere :-)

However, you are right in the main. Europe? English is universal. Ditto in India (though my colleagues there are always intimating that I need to prepone doing the needful, etc.) They even speak a variant of English in America. Canada speaks something similar.

The Middle East? Southern Asia? Outside the big cities in the third world? Not so much.

I suspect English will win out in the long (loooooong) run over Mandarin because of its economical alphabet. Spanish has the same advantages and a larger installed base. Arabic really doesn't - fascinating language to study but its written form is just a lot more complicated. I'm not sure what else would be in the running. Weren't we all supposed to be speaking Esperanto by now?

In the long run, of course, the dominant language on our planet will be binary.

@taipres said: I can't tolerate a coward who insults another mans family online.

Please don't start telling us how your family has tons more features than our families...

Thanked by 1Aldryic

@Aldryic said: They call me Pony, not Al CaPony.

But if you ever launched a hip hop career, that would be a good moniker.

• Japan is indeed horrible in regards to coherent English. I'm here and the first few months were pretty rough thanks to that.

Not even most public sector, as in government employees speak English either. China's the same. Never been to Korea, so can't really say.

• slowly reaches for pop-corn

Thanked by 1[Deleted User]
  • cosmicgatecosmicgate Member
    edited May 2012

korea is equally bad. No one speaks english. The international language for tourists is the hand sign language.

• rds100rds100 Member

If you have enough cash, no matter where you go - they will speak your language ;-)

• rds100rds100 Member

@Dionysus with big enough stash of cash i think i can make them speak Bulgarian too :)