Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BuyVM - Page 8
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BuyVM

1234568»

Comments

• AldryicAldryic Member

@PytoHost said: But I know me and Jack are real tight.

Well, if you're "real tight" then you know he's put an impressive effort into cleaning up his image, and staying unassociated with shady activities. Seeing as how you're a host yourself,

@PytoHost said: If you own a hosting company it is a good idea to not badmouth other ones. It will come back to bite you.

how about laying off the guy?

• AldryicAldryic Member

@Francisco said: But you can't read threads w/o being a member last I checked? or am I crazy...

Just certain categories I believe, boss.

• SpencerSpencer Member

@Francisco said: But you can't read threads w/o being a member last I checked? or am I crazy...

Nope your crazy. Try and log out and you can read the threads.

• SpencerSpencer Member

@Aldryic said: how about laying off the guy?

Good point. Edited

• KairusKairus Member

@taipres said: And for the record I could careless if anyone visits it, It exists only for the community and for providers.

It sure doesn't seem that way with all the complaining you did about how great your site is and how nobody appreciates the work you do.

• taiprestaipres Member

@Kairus said: It sure doesn't seem that way with all the complaining you did about how great your site is and how nobody appreciates the work you do

That was prior to when I took a vote on shutting the site down or not, it was majority no, and I got positive feedback, so that's all that matters. Sites continues and will continue for them.

• MrAndroidMrAndroid Member
    edited May 2012

@liam I know Leydon, although he no longer is part of TinyGrab.

I had the ramhost VPS for nearly a year now, and I only used.it for some things, but I used.it because if it got suspended, I wouldn't exactly care,

The free sticker thing was minecraft only, I got around 3 boxes of them left under my bed. you would be surprised how many people in the MC community love free stickers.

I'm rebranding the VPS under a sub-brand, I DoSed @taipres for 5 minutes to get him to focus on something else then making stupid meme's and insulting everyone, somehow it worked.

• @liam I recently moved to Solus for the time being, but EvolvedVM hasen't got a design yet. I've done boot, shutdown, and reset password but with recent bugs in production it was far from ready.

the reinstall function would corrupt VPSs or delete them

• @liam said: I was considering getting one until you started Dosing.

DoSing aside, it's quite nice..

@Daniel said: The free sticker thing was minecraft only, I got around 3 boxes of them left under my bed. you would be surprised how many people in the MC community love free stickers.

Damn.

• @PytoHost said: Yup it was nice knowing you. Can I have your piepanel? It looks nice.

If you pay.

edited May 2012

@liam said: @Daniel screenshot of piepanel?

http://piepanel.com/screenshots/

There a bit old, but not much has changed. But heres a modern one. http://pic.landofdaniel.com/dnyY

edited May 2012

@liam said: Looks very nice, surprised you're not selling it.

I've sold accounts on it, its mostly a SAAS.

I do have http://www.pieserv.com/node/piepanel2go coming out however.

• debugdebug Member
    edited May 2012

@Daniel said: I launched a DoS attack from your service for around 5 mins, that I won't deny.

Funny, from your rules page:

Thou shall not do any illegal activity.

and

Thou shall be suspended if any Denial of Service attack is executed under your account.

(http://www.pieserv.com/node/rules)

lulz

• NateN34NateN34 Member

@Daniel said: I do have http://www.pieserv.com/node/piepanel2go coming out however.

Do you really get free stickers, if you order?

• ZettaZetta Member
    edited May 2012

@debug Hey now, it's different if I'm doing it.

• @Daniel, that looks really good!

edited May 2012

@debug you actually think I was expecting ramhost not to suspend me. It was a spur of a moment event, I never intended for it to be serious nor be a regular thing.

Yes free stickers, @seraphkz thanks

• tl;dr - too much circlejerk

Thanked by 2Aldryic yomero
  • Found it quite funny that @Daniel chose to use a Ramhost vps, instead of his own gigabit vps node. I am sure he typed the command at his # prompt and then said to him self, "well gee... why should I pay for the bandwidth and have to deal with the NOC calling me at X time in the morning, instead lets just abuse someone else's server and get them woken up in the middle of the night." Then I am sure part two of the plan was to apologize and make up (blatantly lie) some stupid excuse for using the bandwidth. Instead you got caught with your pants down instead (Why would you even capture that picture, were you sitting there fapping to it or something?).

Remind me to remind others to have nothing to do with you and your business, as usually I only suggest businesses ran by those who are adults, or at least have the brains to act like one, to others.

Also, @taipres I am sure you think of your self as an intelligent person (or want to be viewed that way by others?) but in reality you have a way of making your self look like a 12 year old tool bag. Seriously. So the reason you kept your site up is you came here and cried about it, then people who felt bad for you said "no please keep it up" (as if you weren't going to anyhow) so now you claim you keep it up cause all you "fans" want it. LOL. Grow up.

Now I feel better, I added my lame spam to the conversation. Wooohoo!

Thanked by 1gsrdgrdghd
    edited May 2012

@TheLinuxBug said: (Why would you even capture that picture, were you sitting there fapping to it or something?).

No, I pressed the TinyGrab hotkey twice, I received the email right after I took the BuyVMTalk screenshot, and used CMD+Tab to change windows and clicked not realising that TinyGrab took the screenshot and upload it, replacing the copied URL on my clipboard.

Blatantly lie? Oh don't worry, I didn't flood anyone.

I could of instantly removed the screenshot before anyone saw it and told RamNet that they were wrong and it isn't me, did I? No.

Your free to choose whoever you buy from, it doesn't bother me. I didn't want to associate this with my business, hence why I never did it from my servers.

• taiprestaipres Member

@TheLinuxBug never ever visit my site, problem solved. Stick to LEB, thats the site you deserve and deserves you.

• @Daniel and @taipres

Seriously? Seriously? You should both seek professional help!!

Have you guys ever been told you are Narcissistic?

Reference: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0001930/

Narcissistic personality disorder:

Narcissistic personality disorder is a condition in which people have an inflated sense of self-importance and an extreme preoccupation with themselves.

Causes, incidence, and risk factors

The causes of this disorder are unknown. An overly sensitive personality and parenting problems may affect the development of this disorder.

Symptoms

A person with narcissistic personality disorder may:

React to criticism with rage, shame, or humiliation

Take advantage of other people to achieve his or her own goals

Have excessive feelings of self-importance

Exaggerate achievements and talents

Be preoccupied with fantasies of success, power, beauty, intelligence, or ideal love

Have unreasonable expectations of favorable treatment

Need constant attention and admiration

Disregard the feelings of others, and have little ability to feel empathy

Have obsessive self-interest

Pursue mainly selfish goals

Obviously since you couldn't gather from my previous post how ridiculous you both have acted, I will just point it out a bit more blatantly to you.

@Daniel - You obviously do no care that you may have actually damaged business done by Ramhost and its customers, or the fact you probably woke up (or took his attention away from more important things that actually make him money) the staff at Ramhost with your idiotic decision to use their services like you did? This is only made more obvious by the fact you considered how it would directly effect you (and your business) but took no consideration in how it would affect others on your node or Ramhost? If you want to sell products as a business, then act like you know how to run a business instead of thinking about just you self, think of how your actions have now tarnished your own business as well as how your customers would feel about you acting in a way that is even against your own Terms of Service.

@taipres - Ohh god, you actually thought that I would have actually gone to your website? How kind, great that you think your sooooo cool. See anything in the list above that might apply to you... I think I found a few in that list.

This will be the last post I make on this thread, continue to troll all you like.

EPIC FAIL

Thanked by 1MrAndroid
  • @TheLinuxBug When did you become a doctor? You have no idea of my medical history so you shouldn't be commenting on it either.

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

Lets not get personal now.. That's a step too far.

• yomeroyomero Member

@Infinity said: Lets not get personal now.. That's a step too far.

Let's close it pls.

Read the first post.
    Then read the last posts.

Enough reason I guess. This has lasted too much.

Thanked by 2MrAndroid LES
This discussion has been closed.