Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BuyVM - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BuyVM

Comments

• @taipres said: I don't harass anyone :) In fact I can't count how many times someones derailed a thread to whine about me. This thread is harmless yet, look how you're acting? You're crying for a ban hammer? No wonder original LEA never participated here. You find my hilarious (and true memes) insulting yet think making fun of homeless people and telling the same joke about hookers and blow is amusing? Time to look in the mirror, i'm not the problem, you are.

I never made fun of any homeless people, I don't know what on earth your on about. Stop putting shit into my mouth.

• @Legendlink said: It's not funny if you get the meme wrong :(

It apparently is in the young SEO entrepreneur world, unfortunately...

• @Daniel said: I never made fun of any homeless people, I don't know what on earth your on about. Stop putting shit into my mouth.

Couple cheering on the ban hammer in here are, they did in the other thread.

• quirkyquarkquirkyquark Member
    edited April 2012

@taipres said: Couple cheering on the ban hammer in here are

Looks like looking at all the memes has turned your memory into mush...

• @taipres said: Couple cheering on the ban hammer in here are, they did in the other thread.

You've lost the last bit of tiny respect I had for you.

• I don't get why this kid brings up BuyVM in every thread, and then feels the need to make another BuyVM thread?

Thanked by 1Jeffrey
  • @Kairus said: I don't get why this kid brings up BuyVM in every thread, and then feels the need to make another BuyVM thread?

Reverse Stockholm Syndrome?

• @Kairus said: I don't get why this kid brings up BuyVM in every thread, and then feels the need to make another BuyVM thread?

Lol the hundreds of people who visit here are going to see you same group of whiners, whining...again, over nothing. At least now it's easier to spot the fanboys, to make the ignore list easier.

@taipres said: Buyvm doesn't make their own forum because they get too much attention here.

Well, I am enjoying all of the free publicity :3

• @taipres said: Lol the hundreds of people who visit here are going to see you same group of whiners, whining...again, over nothing. At least now it's easier to spot the fanboys, to make the ignore list easier.

Lol, I'm not a BuyVM fanboy, I don't own one of their VPSes, I don't plan on it either. Sometimes I don't think they should be brought up as much as they are, but I don't like you at all. You whined about your crappy site that nobody wanted to visit, and now you're whining because people talk about BuyVM more than your useless site.

Thanked by 1MrAndroid
  • taiprestaipres Member
    edited April 2012

@Aldryic said: Well, I am enjoying all of the free publicity :3

I hope so :) you probably could yell jump right now and lot of these guys in here would jump.

• @taipres said: Lol wouldn't be the first time BuyVM
    @taipres said: lol which one did I get wrong?
    @taipres said: Lol the hundreds of people who visit here

Is it the laughing gas or is it just you?

Thanked by 1Boltersdriveer
  • CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

How do I always get dragged into threads haha :(

• @taipres said: you probably could yell jump right now and lot of these guys in here would jump.

Why bother? You're doing well enough of a job for me there... many of these chaps dislike BuyVM or me personally; you've done a fantastic job of giving them an even greater irritant :P

• @Kairus said: Lol, I'm not a BuyVM fanboy, I don't own one of their VPSes, I don't plan on it either. Sometimes I don't think they should be brought up as much as they are, but I don't like you at all. You whined about your crappy site that nobody wanted to visit, and now you're whining because people talk about BuyVM more than your useless site.

Lol find my site useless? Don't use it. You deserve LEB, I really mean that. Problem solved :) And for the record I could careless if anyone visits it, It exists only for the community and for providers. I get nothing out of it besides trying to help others and to test out stuff.

• @Kairus said: Lol, I'm not a BuyVM fanboy, I don't own one of their VPSes, I don't plan on it either. Sometimes I don't think they should be brought up as much as they are, but I don't like you at all. You whined about your crappy site that nobody wanted to visit, and now you're whining because people talk about BuyVM more than your useless site.

Couldn't agree with you more.

• @Aldryic said: Why bother? You're doing well enough of a job for me there... many of these chaps dislike BuyVM or me personally; you've done a fantastic job of giving them an even greater irritant :P

Lol happy to hear it.

• TRoLLolololololol <-- FTFY

• @Daniel said: Couldn't agree with you more.

x2

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@taipres said: Anyway i'm pulling all your ads off CVD

Whoa. Shit just got real.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @raindog308 said: Whoa. Shit just got real.

Nah I misspoke, it's my site but not my place to pull any ads for no reason, I asked Damien in private if that's what he would like, and if he does i'd be happy to oblige. Otherwise they'll remain just where they are, as my sites completely unbias, and always will be.

• @raindog308 said: Whoa. Shit just got real.

Wondering who is the unprofessional now...

• @raindog308: He's just reinforcing the fact that his site is nowhere near as serious as it claims to be. For kiddies, by kiddies?

• @quirkyquark said: @raindog308: He's just reinforcing the fact that his site is nowhere near as serious as it claims to be. For kiddies, by kiddies?

Believe what you want bud :)

• vldvld Member

^

• @taipres: Lol u mad bro?

• MrAndroidMrAndroid Member
    edited April 2012

Why is your site down? I was actually reading it, genuinely.

I think we should stop the @taipres hate, sure he says pointless things and randomly goes on about how BuyVM are trying to get world-domination and will bring the next dictatorship, but we're giving him what he wants attention.

/close.

• @taipres is F5'ing this thread like crazy.

• taiprestaipres Member
    edited April 2012

@DotVPS said: your site doesn't even load?

Looks like it's getting flooded, idk, if someone wants to DDOS and risk a felony to knock down a free site that's only up for the community, they're retarded. My care cup is empty.

• Sure is lots of MAD in this thread.

This discussion has been closed.