Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BuyVM - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BuyVM

Comments

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran
    Warning: require_once() [function.require-once]: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known in /home/laska/public_html/cheapvpsdeals.info/wp-blog-header.php on line 11

Warning: require_once(http://cheapvpsdeals.info/realtimedate.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known in /home/laska/public_html/cheapvpsdeals.info/wp-blog-header.php on line 11

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'http://cheapvpsdeals.info/realtimedate.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/laska/public_html/cheapvpsdeals.info/wp-blog-header.php on line 11

• Yeah I noticed that :)

• laaevlaaev Member

@Daniel said: he wants attention

Agreed. He's a trouble maker seeking attention. He'll be gone after summer, hes bored in his summer break.

• @FTN_Kevin said: Agreed. He's a trouble maker seeking attention. He'll be gone after summer, hes bored in his summer break.

Do you actually work for URPad?

• @taipres said: Do you actually work for URPad?

No, he secretly works for BuyVM!

Thanked by 1lbft

@Daniel said: No, he secretly works for BuyVM!

Wheels within wheels, my friend.

When do you think we should tell @taipres that ALL of us actually work for BuyVM and LowEndTalk is a matrix in which he's trapped?

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @taipres is the one who secretly works for BuyVM. It makes a lot of sense, actually. It's some high-level guerrilla marketing shit.

• MrAndroidMrAndroid Member
    edited April 2012

You see LowEndTalk and LowEndBox is just a cover, while you see it as LowEndTalk, we see it as this.

http://pic.landofdaniel.com/dmOq

Thanked by 2Andri Boltersdriveer
  • prometeusprometeus Member, Host Rep

Guys, stop now kidding and start serious business now! When does BuyVM has stock?

Thanked by 1netomx

There is no stock.

• laaevlaaev Member

@Daniel said: No, he secretly works for BuyVM!

How did you know? :O

All jokes aside, I solely work for FTN/URPad and do not work for any other company. We have done business with Francisco numerous amount of times for hardware & servers, and @FTNChris even had a personal VPS with him before. Francisco and his crew truly work hard and run a tight ship. We gladly send clients who tend to get heavily DDoSed to the point software protection just won't do it their way due with there new DDoS protection option.

• ramnetramnet Member, Host Rep

Excuse me?

We have reviewed logs present on your server as well as from our control panels and have evidence that you are launching DoS attacks from our services, and now you are posting our notice of it to you? Is this your way of bragging about it?

Account Suspended. Go find yourself another host to abuse.

edited April 2012

@ramnet said: Excuse me?

We have reviewed logs present on your server as well as from our control panels and have evidence that you are launching DoS attacks from our services, and now you are posting our notice of it to you? Is this your way of bragging about it?

Oh dear I really did screenshot the wrong window.

I launched a DoS attack from your service for around 5 mins, that I won't deny.

But to be honest, I really was expecting you to suspend me, and I have no need for the VPS anymore so please go and terminate it.

• laaevlaaev Member
    edited April 2012

@ramnet said: Excuse me?

>

We have reviewed logs present on your server as well as from our control panels and >have evidence that you are launching DoS attacks from our services, and now you are >posting our notice of it to you? Is this your way of bragging about it?

Lol... DotVPS/Jack did the same thing off our VPS before, so beware of him as well :P

Daniel proudly endorsed & supported DotVPS's actions previously.

edited April 2012

@FTN_Kevin said: Daniel proudly endorsed & supported DotVPS's actions previously.

No I didn't endorce him, I just didn't endorse the privacy violations.

• @Daniel said: Oh dear I really did screenshot the wrong window.

No, I was posting a screenshot of a debugged web window.

You better hope you weren't the one flooding me.

• @taipres said: You better hope you weren't the one flooding me.

Or what, you'll open a thread about him next? :P

edited April 2012

@taipres said: You better hope you weren't the one flooding me.

I think you should correct "the one",

Sure I am ashamed that I DoSed off @ramnet, but I'm willing to take the consequences, was a moment of madness I guess lol.

• ramnetramnet Member, Host Rep
    edited April 2012

@Daniel said: I really was expecting you to suspend me, and I have no need for the VPS so go and terminate it.

We've already terminated you. And we have copies of all the evidence of your activity, despite your attempt at running rm -Rf /*

The relevant authorities will be notified tomorrow morning. Since we're both in the same country, you should be very concerned indeed.

Expecting us not to notice a sudden increase of 800mbps of traffic going out of our core is just naive on your part. Our datacenter (WholeSaleInternet) actually noticed it before our automatic monitoring did, and let me know.

• @Aldryic said: Or what, you'll open a thread about him next? :P

I wouldn't be surprised, and I don't really care. Most people in this thread probably wouldn't care either.

edited April 2012

@ramnet said: We've already terminated you. And we have copies of all the evidence of your activity, despite your attempt at running rm -Rf /*

I did run rm -rf /* to quickly remove everything on the server to remove all the scripts and logs, yep.

wasn't really to hide anything though

• @ramnet said: The relevant authorities will be notified tomorrow morning. Since we're both in the same country, you should be very concerned indeed.

Over a 5min DoS?

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

@FTN_Kevin said: Lol... DotVPS/Jack did the same thing off our VPS before, so beware of him as well :P

Aye, don't bring up old events, there's no need to stir anything else up, it's not needed. I personally think Jack is earning his reputation back, slowly.

I'd be inclined to delete this thread or close it or something, but if I do I will get all the anti-BuyVM guys up my arse shouting that this is BuyVMTalk and what not..

• laaevlaaev Member
    edited April 2012

@Daniel said: Over a 5min DoS?

You should be scared, if only you knew what was happening in the premium section of WHT right now, as Ramnet and many others in the prem section are currently aware of what you're doing. Ramnet is in Manchester I believe, and he is seriously considering legal actions against you, however you can count on the authorities being involved

• THIS. IS. BUYV

... a really fuckin hilarious day, actually, between all these threads. I haven't had this much fun on LET in quite some time :3

• vldvld Member

@Infinity said: I'd be inclined to delete this thread or close it or something, but if I do I will get all the anti-BuyVM guys up my arse shouting that this is BuyVMTalk and what not..

I suggest not deleting this thread, with all the potential evidence Daniel has posted, it could be relevant.

Thanked by 1Boltersdriveer
  • taiprestaipres Member
    edited April 2012

@Daniel this is a federal crime, and is extremely serious. However considering you probably wouldn't of flooded my site had I not made this thread perhaps, I feel bad about this situation. To be frank I don't condone what you did, but since you didn't attack my business servers i'm not that upset about it, but this maybe out of my hands now. I hope you'll consider apologizing.

• @taipres said: @Daniel this is a federal crime, and is extremely serious. However considering you probably wouldn't of flooded my site had I not made this thread perhaps, I feel bad about this situation. To be frank I don't condone what you did, but since you didn't attack my business servers i'm not that upset about it, but this maybe out of my hands now. I hope you'll consider apologizing.

Im sorry for the DoS against you.

• JacobJacob Member

Grabs the popcorn..

• @Daniel said: Im sorry for the DoS against you.

Thanks, apology accepted, but I meant more towards ramnet.

This discussion has been closed.