Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

greenvaluehost.com already giving me a headache! - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

greenvaluehost.com already giving me a headache!

12346»

Comments

• BruceBruce Member
    edited March 2014

I'm surprised by some things that happen here. Reading the TOS is a good idea, but for most people here there's no need for legal considerations.

• If a supplier doesn't like a customer, they will no longer be a customer
    • If a supplier doesn't like what a customer does, they will no longer be a customer
    • If a supplier doesn't like what he thinks a customer will do, they will no longer be a customer

TOS don't matter unless you are big enough to take legal action to enforce them to the letter.

And guess what, those rules apply in reverse. Vote with your wallet ... oh, that's what people are doing, and then get upset when their head says otherwise.

I know plenty of people who made it big when they were 16. Some I have met in person, many I haven't. Being 16 is not a reason for failure. Jon will mature and learn. Kick him and he's likely to bite. Has anyone ever heard the saying - you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar. Try it sometime.

GOD I hate this markdown stuff. get a real forum guys

• @tchen said:
    A lot of talk about business being business here. Please take this as a large dose of unwanted advice then. Read the ToS next time and watch for clauses about "Right of Refusal" and "Amendments to Terms of Service". I know you want respect and all that stuff, but you signed a contract. Moral obligations and what you 'think' the world should be regardless of what's written in the ToS you agreed to doesn't really jive in the world of business. You were well entitled to not sign up with said service.

You remind me of a rude little man that lives down the bottom of our street.

Thanked by 1tchen
  • HeinzHeinz Member
    edited March 2014

darkshire said: -- Then maybe do as you've just stated and LISTEN TO US HERE ON THIS FORUM ! afterall we are paying members of their service, so WE are the ultimate judges. no need to pay for more staff. just do a quick search on these forums and you'll see not a single thread about @GreenValueHost is positive.

@darkshire I thought that you're just guest like the rest of us and they kindly allow you to use this forum.
    Lets face it. You don't pay forum staff to interfere between your lousy private decisions and your hosts.
    You're just recently registered forum visitor and your demand for more rights here base on? Your standard bitching!

• tchentchen Member

@Heinz said:
    demand for more rights here base on?

Alphabetical listing?

• HeinzHeinz Member
    edited March 2014

tchen said: Alphabetical listing?

Feel free too. I am curious. I am wondering what give to every newbie here rights to demand from forum staff to deal with his lousy private decisions and act against random host presence at forum.

• tchentchen Member

@Heinz I meant his name silly. He outranks us, and definitely @mpkossen hence the call for him to be his biatch. On that note, you outrank me, so what is your bidding master? ;)

Thanked by 1Heinz
  • HeinzHeinz Member
    edited March 2014

Me and my mediocre english... :)

• LinkkingLinkking Member
    edited March 2014

Out rank?? lol . What next? stars under our member name for how long we have been a member? lol

• Bruce said: GOD I hate this markdown stuff. get a real forum guys

Use HTML then. it's not that hard

• BruceBruce Member

@Rallias said:
    Use HTML then.

didn't know you could use HTML

much easier and predictable

JJJJJJJJJJJJ

• ricardoricardo Member
    edited March 2014

test

No marquees then. shame.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

All this talk makes me want to test the new year storage offer. :)

Thanked by 1mpkossen
  • @MikHo said:
    All this talk makes me want to test the new year storage offer. :)

Don't even bother LOL