Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CentrioHost won't reissue an SSL certificate - Page 9
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CentrioHost won't reissue an SSL certificate

12345679»

Comments

• With so many folks scammed by this act of false advertising, you guys should seriously consider looking into legal action.

If you consider their original offers of renewal against the fair market value, or simply use the price they are offering of ~$50... that's ~$48 per year which would have been renewed by any of the ~3000 burned customers. ~$144,000 at first denied renewal alone puts this well into class action range.

I'm no lawyer, and you can't take this as legal advice - but I sure hope some of you look for some because there's a good chance you can get 5+ years worth of cost differential out of these guys. Some attorneys would love to take that on for profit share...heck some attorneys may even be victims here.

• btw, thanks for posting @OkieDoke; and the rest of the ppl here who've confirmed their shitty "business practices".

you've helped me out just as I was looking for cheap ssl and almost went to @CentrioHost for it. After looking around more online, this is all anyone has to say online about CentrioHost: they suck. (except for the owner posting fake reviews 1/10 of the time of course)