Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BuyShared is becoming NameCrane! New Locations, plans, and WEBSITE! - Page 15
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BuyShared is becoming NameCrane! New Locations, plans, and WEBSITE!

Comments

• WeblogicsWeblogics Member
    edited March 19

@Francisco said: i've been working through replacing mailchannels.

What is the replacement?

• FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

@Weblogics said:

@Francisco said:

i've been working through replacing mailchannels.

What is the replacement?

his own relays that he has been building with help of @jar I assume.

Thanked by 1Weblogics
  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran
    edited March 19

@FatGrizzly said: his own relays that he has been building with help of @jar I assume.

Correct.

The plan is to put MC into a fallback/backup position to handle anything that we bounce. With some tweaks and a little waiting time while things warm up we should have similar levels of deliverability without the non stop account blocking MC does.

@jar has been an absolute boss the past couple days on this. I'll need to air drop him something nice.

Francisco

Thanked by 1Xrmaddness
  • MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

@Francisco said:
    @jar has been an absolute boss the past couple days on this. I'll need to air drop him something nice.

Taco Bell, Red Bull and some Taylor Swift albums should do the trick.

Thanked by 2Xrmaddness emgh

@MannDude said: Taco Bell, Red Bull and some Taylor Swift albums should do the trick.

Am I gifting him a heart attack?

Francisco

• shruubshruub Member

@Francisco said:

@MannDude said: Taco Bell, Red Bull and some Taylor Swift albums should do the trick.

Am I gifting him a heart attack?

Francisco

Yeah, because you love him so much!

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • JasonMJasonM Member

DA reseller (budget) plans come with how much CPU and RAM for each sub-account?

• MadMad Member
    edited March 20

It's amazing to see that Blesta is still being offered free of charge for any plan.

I was wondering if you do also provide "Multi-company" addon for it and what's its cost or eventually how to get it.

Thanked by 1NameCrane
  • FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

@Mad said:
    It's amazing to see that Blesta is still being offered free of charge for any plan.

I was wondering if you do also provide "Multi-company" addon for it and what's its cost or eventually how to get it.

Blesta doesn't allow resellers to sell addons. You should be buying off them directly.

Thanked by 1Mad
  • NameCraneNameCrane Member, Patron Provider

@JasonM said:
    DA reseller (budget) plans come with how much CPU and RAM for each sub-account?

All 1 core, and then the resellers are staggered based on plan. So 20/50/125G = 1/1.5/2G ram. For both cPanel & DA.

No access to LVE limits/etc on resellers, pre-set configs. Soft limits on resellers, but if you've got multiple accounts rimming CPU cores we'll apply limits to the full reseller.

@Mad said:

Blesta have been great and we're happy to keep offering the licenses as long as they can keep the pricing reasonable.

More than a few hosts in the Offers section running on our licenses. We're keeping the LET deals flowing :joy:

@Mad said:

@FatGrizzly said:
    Blesta doesn't allow resellers to sell addons. You should be buying off them directly.

^ What Grizzly said. We're just providing a free standard branded license - we don't have any deals for add-ons/etc.

• Can anyone post test ip for NC shared hosting (UK and Luxembourg locations only) ? Want to check traceroute/ping.

• sassliksasslik Member

@moodwriter said:
    Can anyone post test ip for NC shared hosting (UK and Luxembourg locations only) ? Want to check traceroute/ping.

UK1: 162.244.95.11
    LU3: 193.108.130.23

Thanked by 1moodwriter
  • moodwritermoodwriter Member
    edited March 23

Does NC add VAT for clients from EU ? 8usd/year plan seems nice.

@moodwriter said:
    Does NC add VAT for clients from EU ? 8usd/year plan seems nice.

We do not, no.

Thanked by 1moodwriter
  • gappergapper Member
    edited March 26

Please allow us resellers to set a default PHP version for all accounts created on our reseller plan. It is a pita to manually change each domain added from PHP 7.1 to PHP 8.x

@gapper said:
    Please allow us resellers to set a default PHP version for all accounts created on our reseller plan. It is a pita to manually change each domain added from PHP 7.1 to PHP 8.x

Is this a thing? Probably best to just make 8.x be the new global default .

Francisco

Thanked by 2gapper hostkar
  • hey @NameCrane @Francisco your shared reseller DA servers IP's dont have the greatest rep im assuming you using mail channels for email out?

https://cleantalk.org/blacklists/162.244.93.208

edited March 31

@socialzzz said:
    hey @NameCrane @Francisco your shared reseller DA servers IP's dont have the greatest rep im assuming you using mail channels for email out?

https://cleantalk.org/blacklists/162.244.93.208

We're using Mail.baby for mail now, previously we were using MailChannels directly.

We're working on our own relays with outbound spam filtering though, but that won't be using the node IPs which we're also in the process of cleaning up.

Edit: Also the last spam report on that IP is over 4 years old.

• noisycodenoisycode Member
    edited March 31

Is it just me, or there IS some bug accepting a payment from PayPal? I tried to renew a tiny reseller plan, which was migrated from the good old frantech, via pp on Mar.24, the payment was made immediately yet it's still pending now from NC side. I did submit a ticket, but I don't see anything that I could do with this, not even possible with "Add Funds".

(#CRANE-703)

@noisycode said: Is it just me, or there IS some bug accepting a payment from PayPal? I tried to renew a tiny reseller plan, which was migrated from the good old frantech, via pp on Mar.24, the payment was made immediately yet it's still pending now from NC side. I did submit a ticket, but I don't see anything that I could do with this, not even possible with "Add Funds".

(#CRANE-703)

>

Paypal has been a pain since it's a new account. IF you got account balance that's best. If you only have a CC on your paypal, just do a one time with stripe.

We hope to have 'Vault' support enabled any day now.

Francisco

• KohKoh Member

Do you have free migration service form my old hosting provider?

edited March 31

@Francisco said:

@noisycode said: Is it just me, or there IS some bug accepting a payment from PayPal? I tried to renew a tiny reseller plan, which was migrated from the good old frantech, via pp on Mar.24, the payment was made immediately yet it's still pending now from NC side. I did submit a ticket, but I don't see anything that I could do with this, not even possible with "Add Funds".

(#CRANE-703)

>

Paypal has been a pain since it's a new account. IF you got account balance that's best. If you only have a CC on your paypal, just do a one time with stripe.

Francisco

That's exactly the problem for me. I tried to add funds, but only get an alert saying

'You must have at least one active order before you can add funds so you cannot proceed at the current time!'.

I'm fine with CC or Stripe, but I think I'm stuck there. And the service is expiring in 36hrs.

edited March 31

@noisycode said:

@Francisco said:

(#CRANE-703)

>

Francisco

That's exactly the problem for me. I tried to add funds, but only get an alert saying

'You must have at least one active order before you can add funds so you cannot proceed at the current time!'.

I'm fine with CC or Stripe, but I think I'm stuck there. And the service is expiring in 36hrs.

I managed to get access to the "Add Funds" and topped up some bucks with CC by getting a new service. However, I still couldn't apply the credit, because the invoice is stuck there and no button is available from my side.

• Can you tell me what is the difference between Crates and Budget Reseller Hosting?

I am looking for DirectAdmin though. Thanks in advance!

@Francisco @NameCrane

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@COLBYLICIOUS said:
    Can you tell me what is the difference between Crates and Budget Reseller Hosting?

I am looking for DirectAdmin though. Thanks in advance!

@Francisco @NameCrane

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3923460/#Comment_3923460

@Francisco said: Crates are more 'semi dedicated' resources as well as much higher limits. The CPU/RAM you get allocated on a crate plan is set as a 'reseller limit', so all of your users fit in there. You can then make your own resource plans within those limits and upsell however you like.

Thanked by 1sebkehl
  • GhtGht Member

i wish all the best to Francisco & very gl with sales

@Koh said:
    Do you have free migration service form my old hosting provider?

Really depends on what's involved. Just a single account or a reseller? And is it DA to DA to cPanel to cPanel?

If you haven't already, you can drop a ticket to discuss details.

• gappergapper Member

Hello, lv-shared01.dapanel.net is down.

• gappergapper Member

It is back, thanks.

• saf31saf31 Member

Maybe off topic.... I have few 18$/year cpanel accounts. What will happen to those during next billing cycle ?