Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GoodLeaf Hosting Scam Attempt? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GoodLeaf Hosting Scam Attempt?

Comments

• GoodLeaf-CloudGoodLeaf-Cloud Member, Patron Provider

I never took your money without consent?

@kait said:
    @nbgames is the 1T limit per day or month?

monthly 150tb limit

proof that he was never charged and that there isnt even a card on file to charge

• kaitkait Member
    edited February 29

@nbgames said:

@kait said:

monthly 150tb limit

Why do you call it Unlimited traffic Fair Use* if it has a hard 150TB limit, that is just stupid. And why is there a cute little star but is there no explanation at the bottom, because that is how those cute little stars are supposed to be used.

Where is that 150TB limit even shown.

Thanked by 1totally_not_banned
  • @nbgames said:

You made that invoice and that ticket and tried to take it but you couldn't because I didn't enough on my card probably. I don't believe a word you say or any of your "staff" so much help for cleaning my server out oh thanks. Keep talking crap in your discord and lying here

@jpr1998 said:

@nbgames said:

You made that invoice and that ticket and tried to take it but you couldn't because I didn't enough on my card probably. I don't believe a word you say or any of your "staff" so much help for cleaning my server out oh thanks. Keep talking crap in your discord and lying here

if your saying we tried to fruadently charge your card $550 this is a extremly serious matter and I think you should take this to the authorities and call your credit card asking if that charge ever happened because im staring at stripe rn and it never did because as stated your card isnt even on file

@kait said:

@nbgames said:

@kait said:

monthly 150tb limit

Why do you call it Unlimited traffic Fair Use* if it has a hard 150TB limit, that is just stupid. And why is there a cute little star but is there no explanation at the bottom, because that is how those cute little stars are supposed to be used.

https://goodleafdev.com/acceptable-use-policy.php

• FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

You advertise as Unmetered Traffic in the pricing page with a hint fair usage, and inside the AUP is mentioned 150TB max, get auth prior to use more.

You should be having some kind of notification system to alert the user when he hits ~120tb, so that some communication can be made(i.e automatic ticket alerting the user and proposing a meeting to sort it over etc.)

You claim that your automatic suspension/notification failed, AKA it was your mistake.

Better to refund and move on, correct your mistakes.

trust me, this drama isn't worth the 25$ you're making bro.

on the other side, Fraudscore of 70 on Fraudrecord is interesting too.

• kaitkait Member

@nbgames said:

@kait said:

@nbgames said:

@kait said:

monthly 150tb limit

Are you dumb? You use the little star wrong, you need to clarify at the bottom what it means, and calling it fair-use with a hard 150TB cap is just a 150TB cap in fancy words and hidden in the middle of a AUP, everyone knows no one reads those. Fix your bs mate.

@FatGrizzly said:
    You advertise as Unmetered Traffic in the pricing page with a hint fair usage, and inside the AUP is mentioned 150TB max, get auth prior to use more.

You should be having some kind of notification system to alert the user when he hits ~120tb, so that some communication can be made(i.e automatic ticket alerting the user and proposing a meeting to sort it over etc.)

You claim that your automatic suspension/notification failed, AKA it was your mistake.

I asked if he wanted a refund and stuff like that but he isnt replying he is only replying here im more then happy to issue the refund of the service that isnt a issue

proof that the card was never charged (our stripe charges for today and al ittle bit of yesterday)

• @FatGrizzly said:

I've never done any fraud to this guy in my life he is trying to fraud ME and him saying I am 70 fraudscore is another lie like saying im from Hong kong.

@kait said:

@nbgames said:

@kait said:

@nbgames said:

@kait said:

monthly 150tb limit

Are you dumb? You use the little star wrong, you need to clarify at the bottom what it means, and calling it fair-use with a hard 150TB cap is just a 150TB cap in fancy words and hidden in the middle of a AUP, everyone knows no one reads those. Fix your bs mate.

its not a 150tb cap per say just have to reach out if you need to use more because realisticly nobody should be using more then 150tb/mo

• @nbgames said:

@FatGrizzly said:

I asked if he wanted a refund and stuff like that but he isnt replying he is only replying here im more then happy to issue the refund of the service that isnt a issue

No you didn't show any proof you did you're still lying

• kaitkait Member

@FatGrizzly said: on the other side, Fraudscore of 70 on Fraudrecord is interesting too.

OP is probably a dumb amerimutt redneck dude who wants to play his silly little anime game.

I have big issues with the "fair-use", why not call it a 150TB cap since its just thay in fancy words and hidden in the AUP.

• CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

@stxsh said: Cred că este ceva în neregulă cu utilizarea lățimii de bandă #s.. nu poți transfera atât de multe date pe o singură linie de 1 Gbps într-o săptămână, chiar și cu o viteză maximă de 1,2 Gbps.

Edit: FUP luat în considerare, portul a fost explodat.

>
    Nop , happened , in general when customer try make IP Spoofing or DDoS with big TCP packets

Just a example of one recently customer from us

Main node port it's 2x 1 Gbps but customer make 5-6 GB/s and reached 100+ TBs in 2 days

Regards

Thanked by 2MikeA stxsh

@nbgames said:

@kait said:

@nbgames said:

@kait said:

@nbgames said:

@kait said:

monthly 150tb limit

its not a 150tb cap per say just have to reach out if you need to use more because realisticly nobody should be using more then 150tb/mo

Not really, varies per user. I use ~500 TB on my Hetzner.

@kait said:

@FatGrizzly said: on the other side, Fraudscore of 70 on Fraudrecord is interesting too.

OP is probably a dumb amerimutt redneck dude who wants to play his silly little anime game.

I have big issues with the "fair-use", why not call it a 150TB cap since its just thay in fancy words and hidden in the AUP.

we allow for more just have to reach out so we know its not fraud thats why I dont want to call it a bandwidth cap

@FatGrizzly said:

@nbgames said:

@kait said:

@nbgames said:

@kait said:

@nbgames said:

@kait said:

monthly 150tb limit

its our smallest vps plan

• @nbgames said:

@FatGrizzly said:

You never once offered a refund again just coming up with stuff here to make you look good. So send a picture of the refund then here I'm waiting.

@jpr1998 said:

@nbgames said:

@FatGrizzly said:

You never once offered a refund again just coming up with stuff here to make you look good. So send a picture of the refund then here I'm waiting.

if you want to request a refund you must do so through the propper channels, not a let post?

@nbgames said:

@FatGrizzly said:

@nbgames said:

@kait said:

@nbgames said:

@kait said:

@nbgames said:

@kait said:

monthly 150tb limit

Ideally then you should be limiting the smallest vps plan to 150TB then.

@BerryByte recently had an issue like this, they learned their mistake and made changes to their plans, while honoring previous clients I assume.
    Check their page,
    https://billing.berrybyte.net/store/dfw-vps-elder

@FatGrizzly said:

@nbgames said:

@FatGrizzly said:

@nbgames said:

@kait said:

@nbgames said:

@kait said:

@nbgames said:

@kait said:

monthly 150tb limit

@BerryByte recently had an issue like this, they learned their mistake and made changes to their plans, while honoring previous clients I assume.
    Check their page,

it as set to 1tb since he said it was a palworld server and got hacked but it didnt auto suspend the vps like it should have unfortunetly

fair use policy made more visible on the website now

@nbgames said:

@FatGrizzly said:

@nbgames said:

@FatGrizzly said:

@nbgames said:

@kait said:

@nbgames said:

@kait said:

@nbgames said:

@kait said:

monthly 150tb limit

Check their page,

it as set to 1tb since he said it was a palworld server and got hacked but it didnt auto suspend the vps like it should have unfortunetly

Alright.

I assume he paid via PayPal? Click the refund button and give him 48 hours to backup and migrate off.

Easy.

• kaitkait Member

@FatGrizzly said:

@nbgames said:

@FatGrizzly said:

@nbgames said:

@kait said:

@nbgames said:

@kait said:

@nbgames said:

@kait said:

monthly 150tb limit

Check their page,

You just create problems by doing the "unmetered fair use*" thing and hide it somewhere in the middle of a AUP no one reads.

Thanked by 1totally_not_banned
    edited February 29

@FatGrizzly said:

@nbgames said:

@FatGrizzly said:

@nbgames said:

@FatGrizzly said:

@nbgames said:

@kait said:

@nbgames said:

@kait said:

@nbgames said:

@kait said:

monthly 150tb limit

Check their page,

Alright.

I assume he paid via PayPal? Click the refund button and give him 48 hours to backup and migrate off.

Easy.

we use stripe, we dont offer paypal

@kait said:

@FatGrizzly said:

@nbgames said:

@FatGrizzly said:

@nbgames said:

@kait said:

@nbgames said:

@kait said:

@nbgames said:

@kait said:

monthly 150tb limit

Check their page,

You just create problems by doing the "unmetered fair use*" thing and hide it somewhere in the middle of a AUP no one reads.

theres not a great way to explain that its a 150tb cap by default and if you need more to reach out

@nbgames said:

@FatGrizzly said:

@nbgames said:

@FatGrizzly said:

@nbgames said:

@FatGrizzly said:

@nbgames said:

@kait said:

@nbgames said:

@kait said:

@nbgames said:

@kait said:

monthly 150tb limit

Check their page,

Alright.

Easy.

stripe dont offer paypal

Ah Stripe.

https://support.stripe.com/questions/refund-a-customer

• LeviLevi Member

@nbgames said:

@FatGrizzly said:

@nbgames said:

@FatGrizzly said:

@nbgames said:

@FatGrizzly said:

@nbgames said:

@kait said:

@nbgames said:

@kait said:

@nbgames said:

@kait said:

monthly 150tb limit

Check their page,

Alright.

Easy.

stripe dont offer paypal

They do.