Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GoodLeaf Hosting Scam Attempt? - Page 11
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GoodLeaf Hosting Scam Attempt?

15678911»

Comments

• edited February 29

@RinnDoge said:
    i will happily show you to chargeback and win 99.9% of the time if you need

Are you kind of a chargeback provider?

If not you should consider publishing an ebook. You could make a fortune selling "How to chargeback and win 99.9% of the time" at Nodeseek for $0.99. The only problem is that everyone would chargeback once they've finished reading (and unless you were lying win 99.9% of the time).

• @totally_not_banned said:

@RinnDoge said:

Are you kind of a chargeback provider?

If not you should consider publishing an ebook. You could make a fortune selling "How to chargeback and win 99.9% of the time" at Nodeseek for $0.99. The only problem is that everyone would chargeback once they've finished reading (and unless you were lying win 99.9% of the time).

Pretty easy to chargeback and win dude.

• GoodLeaf-CloudGoodLeaf-Cloud Member, Patron Provider

@RinnDoge said:

he wasnt charged $550 and was refunded the original ammount of $24.99 a while ago

• thanethane Member

Thread started out strong, ran out of steam half through, got hijacked and ruined. Second thread with claims of swatting was promising but admin shut it down before it could get juicy. Overall give it 3 out of 5 stars, good basic let drama.

• xvpsxvps Member

@thane said:
    Thread started out strong, ran out of steam half through, got hijacked and ruined. Second thread with claims of swatting was promising but admin shut it down before it could get juicy. Overall give it 3 out of 5 stars, good basic let drama.

Nah, I only give it 2/5.

It's kind of boring that @nbgames keeps repeating himself.

If the moderators had merged the two threads it could have involved into a great drama thread.

• @nbgames said:

@RinnDoge said:

he wasnt charged $550 and was refunded the original ammount of $24.99 a while ago

so you lost? i was kinda rooting for you.

• xvpsxvps Member

@RinnDoge said:

You should start and lead the chargeback sect.

Since the end is nigh sect has involucrated there is room for a new sect here on LET.

Don't forget to create a profile picture the members can use.

Maybe something like this: