Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GoodLeaf Hosting Scam Attempt? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GoodLeaf Hosting Scam Attempt?

Comments

• GoodLeaf-CloudGoodLeaf-Cloud Member, Patron Provider

@jpr1998 said:

@nbgames said:
    its crazy to believe we have something that auto opens tickets for us for high resource usage?

"please pay the bandwidth overage fee to reinstate your service thanks

Nathan Brockman
    GoodLeaf Hosting & Development LLC
    https://discord.gg/goodleaf"

First thing mentioned from you in a month

@nbgames said:
    what are you talking about the invoice was waived like 30 minutes ago?!

Show me where you said it was waived you only came up with this story once I made a post here

I never said it was waived to you because you decided to stop responding to emails and only type in here for some unkown reason, the invoice was canceled 5 minutes after being generated once I got the notification canceled = waived

last email response I got from you was an hour ago

if this wasnt the last day of the month this wouldve incurred us a $1,500 bandwidth overage fee normally

• yea, I still dont get how he was even able to hit 620TB in such a short amount of time. It would've had to been at least 5gbit 24/7

• kaitkait Member

So you have an automated service to charge for overages, but not an automated system to warn people they used 80% of their cap, and why do you even call it fair-use if it has a hard cap?

Thanked by 2thane zakkuuno

To clarify, the reason the automatic suspension at 1TB did not occur as expected was because, after the initial incident, both the VPS and account were deleted. Upon discussing the matter, it was described as a significant misunderstanding, initially attributed to a hacking incident. However, the stance has since shifted, with claims now suggesting that the hacking did not occur and that the observed bandwidth usage is typical. Following this event, settings in Virtualizor were adjusted to 1gbps but virtualizor had it set to unmetered (seen in the screenshot), and the feature for auto-suspension due to bandwidth overuse was disabled when I recreated and unsuspended the VPS. The individual now asserts that the extensive bandwidth usage is attributable to hosting a Palworld server, a claim met with skepticism.

Virtualizor image ^^

• @nbgames said:

@jpr1998 said:

@nbgames said:
    its crazy to believe we have something that auto opens tickets for us for high resource usage?

Nathan Brockman

@nbgames said:

Show me where you said it was waived you only came up with this story once I made a post here

I never said it was waived to you because you decided to stop responding to emails and only type in here for some unkown reason, the invoice was canceled 5 minutes after being generated once I got the notification canceled = waived

Because you didn't waive anything until I made the thread here you came up with this story and I stopped replying an hour ago because you are posting lies and slander here and I'm not going to argue with you on two screens. I am not going to waste my time anymore this whole thread speaks for itself.

• @nbgames said:
    To clarify, the reason the automatic suspension at 1TB did not occur as expected was because, after the initial incident, both the VPS and account were deleted. Upon discussing the matter, it was described as a significant misunderstanding, initially attributed to a hacking incident. However, the stance has since shifted, with claims now suggesting that the hacking did not occur and that the observed bandwidth usage is typical. Following this event, settings in Virtualizor were adjusted to 1gbps but virtualizor had it set to unmetered (seen in the screenshot), and the feature for auto-suspension due to bandwidth overuse was disabled when I recreated and unsuspended the VPS. The individual now asserts that the extensive bandwidth usage is attributable to hosting a Palworld server, a claim met with skepticism.

Chat GPT is not going to save you from looking like a clown you asshole

Thanked by 1landnever

@jpr1998 said:

@nbgames said:

@jpr1998 said:

@nbgames said:

Nathan Brockman

@nbgames said:

Because you didn't waive anything until I made the thread here you came up with this story and I stopped replying an hour ago because you are posting lies and slander here and I'm not going to argue with you on two screens. I am not going to waste my time anymore this whole thread speaks for itself.

I didnt know the thread was made until 12:24 AM this was waived way before that what are you talking about

• kaitkait Member

@nbgames said:

Virtualizor image ^^

Sounds like a you issue

Thanked by 1Marx

@jpr1998 said:

@nbgames said:

@jpr1998 said:

@nbgames said:

Nathan Brockman

@nbgames said:

your posting lies and slander on here? your trying to say we charged your card $550 for a bandwidth overage and that we are scammers?

when in reality you abused the fuck out of our port for a week straight at 10gbps 24/7 and the system made a bandwidth overage invoice, when I got the notification it was deleted, it was deleted before this let article was even made

also any reason your trustpilot review says Hong Kong but your account with us is not?

• It is interesting for the OP to be a new account and make a new thread to cry and whine after using 620TB of BW

Thanked by 1MrRetslav

@kait said: So you have an automated service to charge for overages, but not an automated system to warn people they used 80% of their cap, and why do you even call it fair-use if it has a hard cap?

>

its supposed to auto suspend

@concept said:
    It is interesting for the OP to be a new account and make a new thread to cry and whine after using 620TB of BW

trustpilot review says Hong Kong too but our records dont match with that

@kait said:

@nbgames said:

Virtualizor image ^^

Sounds like a you issue

reason why we arent charging

@concept said:
    yea, I still dont get how he was even able to hit 620TB in such a short amount of time. It would've had to been at least 5gbit 24/7

10gbit 24/7

• @nbgames said:

@concept said:
    It is interesting for the OP to be a new account and make a new thread to cry and whine after using 620TB of BW

My trustpilot does not say Hong Kong keep lying though it really is making you look so great.

if your able to explain a reason why you used so much bandwidth (as asked in email) then the service can be possibly re instated with a free month given but I dont see a non abuse way of a port being blasted 24/7 at 10gbps

@jpr1998 said:

@nbgames said:

@concept said:

My trustpilot does not say Hong Kong keep lying though it really is making you look so great.

yes it does?

what have I lied about here

did you forget to turn on your vpn when making your trustpilot account or something

• @nbgames said:

@jpr1998 said:

@nbgames said:

@concept said:

yes it does?

That is literally not even my review my review is still pending but please keep digging your hole.

Thanked by 1thane

@jpr1998 said:

@nbgames said:

@jpr1998 said:

@nbgames said:

@concept said:

yes it does?

That is literally not even my review my review is still pending but please keep digging your hole.

so your trustpilot review is just slander? because it was deleted the first time for high bandwidth usage in the review it states no reason

also how can we attempt to charge your card if there isnt even one on file for your account

• kaitkait Member
    edited February 29

@nbgames is the 1TB limit per day or month?

I never said you had to pay a overage fee to get the data back

its not advertised as unlimited traffic its advertised as fair usage 150tb