Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I can't access BuyVM, 100% packages lost - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I can't access BuyVM, 100% packages lost

Comments

• aubsaubs Member

Woop, thanks guys. Finally got one. The OH isn't too happy how long I've been trying today. Now time for bed!!

• @DotVPS said: I GOT THE LAST 128MB WOOOOOOOOOOOO

nooo :(

• I've ordered one!!!

• I got 3 using different names.

• @DotVPS said: Hmm.. How long before the pony gets you :P

I lied so never.

• haha.. troollololol

• I've got MaxMind error... :(
    I've submitted ticket to resolve this.

• Note to self: Create a script to automate buying of buyvm stock and then sell it to people... LOL - Buyvm would never have stock again.

• "Out of Stock
    We are currently out of stock on this item so orders for it have been suspended until more stock is available. For furthur information, please contact us."

NOOOO FUCK MY LIFE :(

Thanked by 1DeletedUser
  • I got my 2 x 128MB VPS's :)

<33333

• BlueVM has the same price on their 256MB and has 10GB more disk space and 24MB more bandwidth.

• NateN34NateN34 Member
    edited March 2012

@premiso I got my 2 x 128MB VPS's :)

Same here. I waited 12 hours this morning for stock to be released, but the DDoS attacks were causing issues. Then when they finally released stock, the website was overloaded and I was unable to process my order. I eventually gave up and decided not to try again and went to sleep. I wake up 2 hours later and decided to just check the website for the hell of it........turns the website is loading fast and they have stock! So I ordered me 2 :)

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

Remember, we're reloading on Monday everything :)

Francisco

• @Francisco said: Remember, we're reloading on Monday everything :)

So on Monday there are more stock? There is a launch time?

• @Francisco said: Remember, we're reloading on Monday everything :)

Everything? All 1000-75?

• @dancom96 said: Everything? All 1000-75?

>

• I'm aware of the times and format of the restocks, was just questioning a bit on your wording possibly meaning something else

• @dancom96 They will follow the release schedule afaik:

OpenVZ Stock: (Based on availability): 25x 128MB, 20x 256MB, 20x 512MB, 5x 1GB 5x 2GB

@dancom96 said: I'm aware of the times and format of the restocks, was just questioning a bit on your wording possibly meaning something else

Any wording you question, confirm it against the wiki. The wiki overrules what I say :P

Francisco

• tuxtux Member

Is this in UTC+0 time?

Monday-Friday: 4:00am, 1:00PM 
  • yahleroyahlero Member
    edited March 2012

@tux