Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I can't access BuyVM, 100% packages lost
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I can't access BuyVM, 100% packages lost

huluwahuluwa Member
edited March 2012 in General

Only 2 hours left...

Comments

• The IP is nullrouted at the moment, probably temporarily. It seems that Constantinos strikes again

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@rds100 said: The IP is nullrouted at the moment, probably temporarily. It seems that Constantinos strikes again

I'm just waiting on the ponaegis box to come up and i'll get the filtering up asap. What better way to prove it works eh?

Francisco

• Yes, if it withstand the buyvm stock frenzy, it can withstand anything :)

• AndriAndri Member
    edited March 2012

Edit. Didn't saw Fran's comment. :)

• @rds100 said: Yes, if it withstand the buyvm stock frenzy, it can withstand anything :)

I think the stock frenzy is happening now.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

Nope, should be in an hour.
    M

• gianggiang Veteran

Still not working for me :(

• We're waiting on our filtered IP host to resolve a router issue and get our new box online. The instant that thing pings I'll be waking Fran up to get everything moving.

Sorry for the delay folks. I suppose Constantinos is actually trying to hold true to his word :3 But it's just a matter of time now :P

• AsuraHostingAsuraHosting Member
    edited March 2012

Phew, I thought it was just me. I've been trying to purchase for about 10min now, and the page wasn't loading... I thought you guys were getting bombarded by sales or something, haha.

@Aldryic said: Sorry for the delay folks. I suppose Constantinos is actually trying to hold true to his word :3 But it's just a matter of time now :P

Probably not even him, just someone butt hurt.

Who knows, i'm going to try to sleep a bit before I get woken up :P

Francisco

edited March 2012

@AsuraHosting said: Phew, I thought it was just me.

We don't take kindly to yer type 'round here

:3

Francisco

• i want my buyvm :(

• About 10 mins to go, awaiting buyvm.net to come back online.

• MopsyMopsy Member

Who is Constantinos? I'm sorry if that's a silly question, but, I'm new. Hopefully no one takes my inquiry unkindly 'round here. :P

• @Mopsy - the tl;dr- scam artist that was caught multiple times opening new companies under different names, got butthurt about being caught, and started launching DDoS attacks against WHT, LET/LEB, and various providers.

• He is the guy that ran HostRail/HostFail. He then tried to start several other companies, but the community called him out on it. After that, he started ddosing competitors and this site.

• MopsyMopsy Member

Ah, that's a shame. Is he a script kiddie then, or does he outright have some black-hat skills?

• Can't access still - giving timeout errors.

• prometeusprometeus Member, Host Rep

Just seen this. Something broken in a router or some flood?

• Script kiddie, without a doubt. One of the methods we used to dox him was from him making DoS threads from his home ADSL connection :3

I don't know you guys but I feel anger every time everyone's work is broken by such events... Hope things can be sorted out soon.

• Dang... I'm hoping it comes online soon though, I've got things to do. D'=

Take it lightly, anger raises blood pressure, shortens life :P
    M

@Maounique said: Take it lightly, anger raises blood pressure, shortens life

I know (and my wife remember me each day that tomorrow I would be 46) but it's in my nature :)

• At this point I'm just sitting back and laughing. The only thing this DoS will accomplish is letting us show off the filtering capability once we're setup :3

Yep, is providing you with the best showcase possible :)
    M

• Still not accessable.

• I think that we are a couple of hours for this to be accessible. They have to install and configure the filtering box and then implement that filtering.

Stop with the not accessible posts!