Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Telia kicks out Path due to a mountain of unpaid bills. - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Telia kicks out Path due to a mountain of unpaid bills.

Comments

• emghemgh Member

LET admins slaving away banning all hacked accounts all while @jbiloh didn't even respond to my suggestion about adding a captcha xD

• xvpsxvps Member
    edited February 17

@emgh said:
    LET admins slaving away banning all hacked accounts all while @jbiloh didn't even respond to my suggestion about adding a captcha xD

It will most likely not help.

There is only one easy fix. A script that retires inactive accounts or changes the passwords, so old inactive users must reset their password to get access.

• I don't wanna be part of this drama but, I've worked with tempest and some people working don't even know how to install windows or do basic network configuration. No wonder when they asked me for client's personal information because they hate them? Not to mention Marshal harassing and not paying employees. Not to forget when he sent literal guys to assault a guy who talked shit about path network. They are bunch of kids who think they above the world. The fake articles about "hacker marshal Webb" who just ddosed Dubai's police website on an event and called it. "Hacking".

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider
    edited February 17

@stefeman said:
    Tyler/TylerW (cant remember exact nick but had robot profile pic in discord) / ovhtoodank - a Sales rep who was kicked after he exposed to fluxcdn owner, that he was also known as ovhtoodank, the fluxcdn owner then posted this fact everywhere for lols and Tyler was removed from the team. ovhtoodank was a nickname in discord which was involved with a lot of ddos related attacks to various providers an also was selling some kind of tool for attacks. Path were aware of this thing, but had to act because it was exposed. It was open secret for a long time.

Is it Tyler S the account manager at Path? Robot pic on LinkedIn.

I didn't know this until now. I may be mistaken, but I am pretty sure I remember the name "ovhtoodank" as one who used to harass and DDoS me a few years back. Was in that group of people who would DDoS my site often, spam tickets and generally harass and threaten me. Was a big issue.
    I haven't looked at any of it in like a year or two, but I didn't have a real person to the name back then.

Some of these guys need to be in prison.

• kaitkait Member

@MikeA said: harass and DDoS me a few years back.

Sounds about right, afaik there is no public proof Path ddos' people, but there is a lot of private proof of them DDoS'ing peoples network.

• edited February 17

@aveline said: Telia / Arelion is also shitty in EU & US and we've been making jokes about it for a few months. US West - East congestion at least once a month, US - EU congestion and EU congestion every week ... E.g. latency between LAX and FRA was around 2000 an hour ago.

Talking about Telia.....

• stefemanstefeman Member
    edited February 17

@MikeA said:

@stefeman said:
    Tyler/TylerW (cant remember exact nick but had robot profile pic in discord) / ovhtoodank - a Sales rep who was kicked after he exposed to fluxcdn owner, that he was also known as ovhtoodank, the fluxcdn owner then posted this fact everywhere for lols and Tyler was removed from the team. ovhtoodank was a nickname in discord which was involved with a lot of ddos related attacks to various providers an also was selling some kind of tool for attacks. Path were aware of this thing, but had to act because it was exposed. It was open secret for a long time.

Is it Tyler S the account manager at Path? Robot pic on LinkedIn.

I didn't know this until now. I may be mistaken, but I am pretty sure I remember the name "ovhtoodank" as one who used to harass and DDoS me a few years back. Was in that group of people who would DDoS my site often, spam tickets and generally harass and threaten me. Was a big issue.
    I haven't looked at any of it in like a year or two, but I didn't have a real person to the name back then.

Some of these guys need to be in prison.

ML = Lucas / FluxCDN guy.

• More shady stuff with warrant canary.

Thanked by 1kait
  • tentortentor Member, Host Rep

Someone must save all the evidence and structure it to be able to share it

• aint leifur from kubbur

• kaitkait Member

@mikewazar said: aint leifur from kubbur

Yes, its this Leifur: https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/191397/hypere-kuxo-kubbur-and-a-whole-family-of-drama/p1 who started many companies with his friend...

Thanked by 1mikewazar
    edited February 17

Marshall trying to figure out a supposed snitch and everyone is fearing for their jobs whenever this happens.

More money problems.

• @kait said:

@mikewazar said: aint leifur from kubbur

Yes, its this Leifur: https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/191397/hypere-kuxo-kubbur-and-a-whole-family-of-drama/p1 who started many companies with his friend...

Lmao wild. Had services with a few of those. Think the only one still working that actually seems competent is Scaleblade. @Jack_SBE has a decent thing going on.

Thanked by 1Jack_SBE
  • emghemgh Member

@xvps said:

@emgh said:

It will most likely not help.

There is only one easy fix. A script that retires inactive accounts or changes the passwords, so old inactive users must reset their password to get access.

Basically every website has captcha for logging in, obviously it helps, it makes it cost instead of being absolutely free to bruteforce.

• kaitkait Member

@mikewazar said: Think the only one still working that actually seems competent is Scaleblade. @Jack_SBE has a decent thing going on.

Yeah, except that at least one of his customers is doing illegal stuff. But luckily not over his network. That is over someone elses network. Scaleblade and Jack are great.

• hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhagaga fuck this circus keeps giving

edited February 17

Cocaine fueled parties on investor money from the very begining.

• Lol, isn't Everlife in prison?

• Marshall pardons attacker.

• @Altes said:
    Lol, isn't Everlife in prison?

I have no idea who he is. Tell us. Im interested now lol.

• emghemgh Member

Lmao…

edited February 17

Amy just dropped this at discord.

6 GB of various stuff / evidence / drama

Thanked by 2kait mikewazar
  • to be in that discord rn…

• @stefeman said:

@Altes said:
    Lol, isn't Everlife in prison?

I have no idea who he is. Tell us. Im interested now lol.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6532783/US-Bitcoin-trader-strangles-girlfriend-death-Philippines.html

All of them are cut from the same cloth... all of them criminals. down to the last one.

edited February 17

@mikewazar said:
    to be in that discord rn…

Its full on flame wars. Path vs rest arguing right now.

https://discord.com/invite/Zb6AhbDJeE

Note: This discord is absolute garbage, so don't expect civilized chats there. I recommend you leave as soon as you have read the drama.

• @stefeman said:

@mikewazar said:
    to be in that discord rn…

Its full on flame wars. Path vs rest arguing right now.

https://discord.com/invite/Zb6AhbDJeE

Note: This discord is absolute garbage, so don't expect civilized chats there.

been in there 3 minutes and ive seen enough LMFAO

Thanked by 3stefeman Calin emgh
  • even @Calin joined HAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Thanked by 2MikeA emgh
    edited February 17

Additional zip dropped by amy.

More shady shit and cocaine induced madness.

• emghemgh Member

That server is the most braindead community I’ve seen for awhile

Testo’d up 12 year olds who think they rule the world one dad’s credit card at a time

Fucking hell

This discussion has been closed.