Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Calin iHostART.Com- Took $4500 and trying to scam. LET opinion - Page 13
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Calin iHostART.Com- Took $4500 and trying to scam. LET opinion

Comments

• host_chost_c Member, Patron Provider

@Calin - thx for the thread hijack by the way.

Thanked by 1Calin

@Moopah said: Is there recording? I missed voice chat...

@FlorinMarian said: It can be seen that you did not join the VC, you would have heard that I am from the part of the country that has no money to go even halfway between us where we should take that picture.

I do not think that is your case, definitely we can meet up half way, February in the capital?

Coffee is on me if you take on the proposal, and berry the hatchet, or pitchforks, ah no, wait, pitchforks are used by another person here on the forum, so coffee?

I am true to my word, so if you wish to meet up, the offer is on the table.

So, no recording of today shit went via route discord chat?

• FlorinMarianFlorinMarian Member, Host Rep

@host_c said:

@FlorinMarian said: It can be seen that you did not join the VC, you would have heard that I am from the part of the country that has no money to go even halfway between us where we should take that picture.

I do not think that is your case, definitely we can meet up half way, February in the capital?

Coffee is on me if you take on the proposal, and berry the hatchet, or pitchforks, ah no, wait, pitchforks are used by another person here on the forum, so coffee?

In about two weeks I'm moving to Iasi, I'll spend all the money on rent + deposit and purchase of household items.
    Then, Bucharest is not ok for me because I avoided the office work there precisely because "I don't have money for rent in Bucharest", being the only one who works remotely, it would be fatal if a colleague saw me on the street:)

• @FlorinMarian said:

@host_c said:

In about two weeks I'm moving to Iasi, I'll spend all the money on rent + deposit and purchase of household items.
    Then, Bucharest is not ok for me because I avoided the office work there precisely because "I don't have money for rent in Bucharest", being the only one who works remotely, it would be fatal if a colleague saw me on the street:)

Distract your colleagues by creating a production outage :smile:

@Moopah said:

@FlorinMarian said:

@host_c said:

Distract your colleagues by creating a production outage :smile:

I'm on call till 25th December, not a good idea to create outages :wink:

• CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

@FlorinMarian said: I'm on call till 25th December

So nice! At 25th i'm have big surprise for let users

Regards

• @Calin said:

Regards

Sale?

• @LTniger said:

@mikewazar said:

@FlorinMarian said:

@host_c said:
    Mda, @Calin filled me on some of the details, I guess he left out the best parts ha ha ha ha.

Again, as someone wrote, 24/7 shit show. Lol.

Google translate was unable to translate "Mda", just to remind you that you laugh when you heard that I use google translate to avoid major communication barriers.

I had my Google Translate live conversation feature on for the whole call. Some of the things said sent me straight to the floor laughing.

Can you transcribe that chat and paste here?

Someone, at one point, was recording audio. I was streaming my screen so don't have a recording.

I checked my Google Translate and I see I would have had to "star" the transcription to save it. I didn't.

@FlorinMarian said:

@host_c said:

Congrats on that, proposal was to meet, not to move do Bucharest. :)

@Calin said: So nice! At 25th i'm have big surprise for let users

Hope no more NAT VPS Special mate. No more please...... :D

Thanked by 1Calin

@host_c said:

@FlorinMarian said:

@host_c said:

Congrats on that, proposal was to meet, not to move do Bucharest. :)

Even so, it would not be convenient for me.
    Then, as in the case of Calin. Let's see each other for what?
    It's not like we have business plans together or anything similar.

• @host_c said:
    So, no recording of today shit went via route discord chat?

Check the Discord chat lmfao

Thanked by 1host_c
  • skinskin Member
    edited December 2023

@crunchbits said:

@RIYAD said:
    @crunchbits that's really nice of you you. <3

I'd love to seem like a good guy, and hey maybe it helps out but it's still a business decision at the end of the day. @balramm seems level-headed and like a pleasure to work with.

His ASN AS204769 is on spamhaus drop list https://www.spamhaus.org/drop/asndrop.json
    {"asn":204769,"rir":"ripencc","domain":"digirdp.com","cc":"US","asname":"DigiRDP-LLC"}
    $4,5k well spent, have fun working with him.

Makes you wonder why they wanted servers in Romanian basement host. Spam? No, that's unrealistic...

• @Moopah said:

@Calin said:

Regards

Sale?

No another scam.

Oh boy, this is gonna be sweet

• balrammbalramm Member, Host Rep

@skin said:

@crunchbits said:

@RIYAD said:

I'd love to seem like a good guy, and hey maybe it helps out but it's still a business decision at the end of the day. @balramm seems level-headed and like a pleasure to work with.

His ASN AS204769 is on spamhaus drop list https://www.spamhaus.org/drop/asndrop.json
    {"asn":204769,"rir":"ripencc","domain":"digirdp.com","cc":"US","asname":"DigiRDP-LLC"}

Makes you wonder why they wanted servers in Romanian basement host. Spam? No, that's unrealistic...

I have some bugs to find on our website since you have tons of free time. DM me, and I will tell you where to look. and in exchange for that, you can post on LET that "I have found blah bla about digirdp" I won't mind.

• @skin said:

@crunchbits said:

@RIYAD said:

*Crunch music stops

Thanked by 1sasslik

@DP @FAT32
    This thread has served its purpose. please close this thread if possible.

Definitely not, at this is a first on LET.

If these are false accusations, they will just go away, and you can back them up when the time comes.

It is not fair to @calin in the first place, even more, not even him asked for this thread to be closed

• skinskin Member
    edited December 2023

@balramm said:
    @DP @FAT32
    This thread has served its purpose. please close this thread if possible.

lol

Thanked by 1fluffernutter

@Calin

Should I do a refresh on the Popcorn supply? I only have 3 bags left :D

Thanked by 2sasslik Calin

@host_c said:
    Definitely not, at this is a first on LET.

If these are false accusations, they will just go away, and you can back them up when the time comes.

It is not fair to @calin in the first place, even more, not even him asked for this thread to be closed

I invite you to open a new thread about a new topic. this thread was opened for something else, which is now completed, and if you are one who loves spamming threads, feel free to do so.

• skinskin Member
    edited December 2023

@balramm said: and if you are one who loves spamming threads

better spam threads than emails...

Thanked by 1jsg

You opened this in General Discussion, asked if @Calin as a provider is a scammer or not, there is always at least 1 that think you might be up to no good.

It is a forum, and I and others can definitely express our free ideas in a General Discussion

If he opened a new topic, than the story line will be lost.

correct me if I am wrong

Thanked by 2Kris Calin
  • Pre-Christmas drama. Mmm nice nice.

Thanked by 2host_c Calin
  • skinskin Member
    edited December 2023

LMAO Good catch
    This is even funnier than I expected. A literal criminal host.

"zero fraud score rdp" i wonder what it could be used for...

Thanked by 1Kris