Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Friday 2023 - NVMe and Storage deals - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Black Friday 2023 - NVMe and Storage deals

Comments

• @hosthatch stackable?

• @nextxyt said:
    hi, I'd like to know which laws apply to your VPS service, whether it's the laws of your home country (the United States?) or the laws of the country where the VPS is located?

more likely the location of physical server + the company operated country.

• s12321s12321 Member
    edited November 2023

@hosthatch what is the storage detail raid 10 SSD or HDD? and is the deal up-gradable, for example:

i get the 1TB storage now, then I upgrade to the 2TB storage next month, and 10TB next January with the same deal?

1 CPU core 1 TB storage 1 GB RAM
    5 TB bandwidth $35 per year, $65 per 2 years
    (Doubled RAM and bandwidth when paying for 2 years)

6 CPU cores, 10 TB storage, 8 GB RAM
    60 TB bandwidth, $240 per year, $450 per 2 years

• @s12321 said:
    @hosthatch what is the storage detail raid 10 SSD or HDD? and is the deal up-gradable, for example:

i get the 1TB storage now, then I upgrade to the 2TB storage next month, and 10TB next January with the same deal?

1 CPU core 1 TB storage 1 GB RAM
    5 TB bandwidth $35 per year, $65 per 2 years

6 CPU cores, 10 TB storage, 8 GB RAM
    60 TB bandwidth, $240 per year, $450 per 2 years

It's HDD and not upgradeable between size tiers

• any yabs for Storage VM?

• cybertechcybertech Member
    edited November 2023

any cybermondays?

• any double credits promo or some bonuses when credit funds are added for old customers?

• I've been waiting for the server setup for 3 days. Hope it finish today.

• s12321s12321 Member
    edited November 2023

@hosthatch when is the last day to those offer? thanks.

• jokotanjokotan Member
    edited November 2023

Damn, received 758 Mb RAM vps with 2 GB BW instead of Black Friday 2023 - Storage 2 TB with double RAM (4GB) lol :-) IS this only I'm so unlucky? How this is ever possible? I’m sitting looking at it and don’t know what to do. Starting setup the server look like a bad idea. Hope that this will be fixed soon and somebody will check my ticket...

• @jokotan said:
    Damn, received 758 Mb RAM vps with 2 GB BW instead of Black Friday 2023 - Storage 2 TB with double RAM (4GB) lol :-) IS this only I'm so unlucky? How this is ever possible? I’m sitting looking at it and don’t know what to do. Starting setup the server look like a bad idea. Hope that this will be fixed soon and somebody will check my ticket...

It's a VPS not an ICU.

• MOARRRRRRRRRR

• @jokotan said:

Same here, instead doubled it was reduced =)

• @Boxiboxi said:
    I've been waiting for the server setup for 3 days. Hope it finish today.

It says 10 days?

• @WeSo said:

@jokotan said:

Good to know that I'm not alone at this boat.
    Are you saying that it turns out that we ourselves are guilty for our suffering because we paid for two years at once and the wheel of fortune has decided to decrease our ram, storage and BW instead of increasing it?

• @jokotan said:

@WeSo said:

@jokotan said:

Are you saying that it turns out that we ourselves are guilty for our suffering because we paid for two years at once and the wheel of fortune has decided to decrease our ram, storage and BW instead of increasing it?

How about opening a ticket instead of complaining in here?

• jokotanjokotan Member
    edited November 2023

@nobizzle said:

was open earlier

not complaining, just checked my luck... am I alone unlucky there?... at least not alone :-)

• @jokotan said:

@nobizzle said:

was open earlier

not complaining, just checked my luck... am I alone unlucky there?... at least not alone :-)

Bro

They made a mistake

That’s it

Wait for your ticket, they’ll fix it

Don’t spend too much time setting stuff up in-case something has to change if you were provisioned to the wrong hypervisor etc as well

Have some patience, that’s it

• @jokotan said:

@WeSo said:

@jokotan said:

Thanked by 1ariq01
  • @hosthatch Could we self-host our own email service and VPN etc.? Thanks!

• My server is expired today on Hosthatch. Bought BF deal yesterday so now I don't have server to host my site since they need 7-10 days to set up in bulk. :(

• @reviewvps said:
    My server is expired today on Hosthatch. Bought BF deal yesterday so now I don't have server to host my site since they need 7-10 days to set up in bulk. :(

it was quite clearly stated though

Thanked by 1bdl
  • @webcraft said:

@hosthatch said:
    What would you like to see? We won't be able to offer anything lower than $25/yr in any case.

Some upgraded specs like
    2 vCores (100% dedi, 200% burst)
    4GB RAM
    65GB disk

or

3 vCores (300% dedicated)
    12GB RAM
    100GB disk

The first idea is quit similar to the existing offer but slighly pumped up and the second would be a no-brainer if the price is not too high.

@hosthatch what do you think? I'm interested in the suggested offer as well although I can make do with something in between of Black Friday 2023 - AMD Compute 4 GB - T2 and 8GB? Like 100% burstable?

• webcraftwebcraft Member
    edited November 2023

@CasualCanvas said:

@webcraft said:

@hosthatch said:
    What would you like to see? We won't be able to offer anything lower than $25/yr in any case.

Some upgraded specs like
    4GB RAM
    65GB disk

or

12GB RAM
    100GB disk

The first idea is quit similar to the existing offer but slighly pumped up and the second would be a no-brainer if the price is not too high.

@hosthatch what do you think? I'm interested in the suggested offer as well although I can make do with something in between of Black Friday 2023 - AMD Compute 4 GB - T2 and 8GB? Like 100% burstable?

You mean 100% dedicated (in linux terms 300%/400%)?

• @webcraft said:

@CasualCanvas said:

@webcraft said:

@hosthatch said:

Some upgraded specs like
    4GB RAM
    65GB disk

or

12GB RAM
    100GB disk

Something in between these two:
    2 AMD EPYC cores (50% dedicated, burstable up to 200%)
    4 AMD EPYC cores (100% dedicated, burstable up to 400%)

So either 3 AMD EPYC core (100% dedicated, burstable up to 300%)
    or
    2 AMD EPYC core (100% dedicated, burstable up to 200%)
    RAM can be 4GB or 6GB.

• @CasualCanvas said:

@webcraft said:

@CasualCanvas said:

@webcraft said:

@hosthatch said:

Some upgraded specs like
    4GB RAM
    65GB disk

or

12GB RAM
    100GB disk

Something in between these two:
    2 AMD EPYC cores (50% dedicated, burstable up to 200%)
    4 AMD EPYC cores (100% dedicated, burstable up to 400%)

So either 3 AMD EPYC core (100% dedicated, burstable up to 300%)
    or
    2 AMD EPYC core (100% dedicated, burstable up to 200%)
    RAM can be 4GB or 6GB.

I don't think it's a good idea to create a package in between those already existing because the difference in price is only $26 already. Flash sales usually have something special and not just another item added to the existing lineup.

Thanked by 1CasualCanvas
  • @reala said:
    @hosthatch Could we self-host our own email service and VPN etc.? Thanks!

You will need to request port 25 but it's per case basis. Don't count on it though

• hosthatchhosthatch Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Will provide an answer to all the posts shortly, just want to let you guys know that these deals will be over in ~9 hours from now. 00:00 EST 28th November.

As this was not mentioned in the OP: we are providing free BGP sessions in Sydney and London on these deals.

Thanked by 3bdl s12321 user123
  • hosthatch said: As this was not mentioned in the OP: we are providing free BGP sessions in Sydney and London on these deals.

@yoursunny

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@hosthatch said:
    As this was not mentioned in the OP: we are providing free BGP sessions in Sydney and London on these deals.

Can you add BGP session for 12 year birthday dealz in Sydney?

Thanked by 1s12321