Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Friday 2023 - NVMe and Storage deals - Page 12
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Black Friday 2023 - NVMe and Storage deals

167891012»

Comments

• malcommerlynmalcommerlyn Member
    edited December 2023

Hi,

I am not a techie guy.
    What does that mean? I mean what is AMS/VIE?

6 TB premium bandwidth (20 TB for AMS/VIE)

• @malcommerlyn said:
    Hi,

I am not a techie guy.
    What does that mean? I mean what is AMS/VIE?

6 TB premium bandwidth (20 TB for AMS/VIE)

You get more bandwidth in Amsterdam and Vienna.

Thanked by 2bdl malcommerlyn
  • icryicry Member
    edited December 2023

@hosthatch Is upgrade possible to a three-year plan if I got a one-year plan already delivered?

• I am interested in "4 CPU cores" plan, so if I pay for 3 years, I can get

12 GB RAM
    150 GB NVMe storage

Right?

BTW: what's the renew price?

Thank you

• swordsword Member

Hello, I would like to inquire if you have any HostHatch 2023 Black Friday promotional servers? Specifically, those in the Hong Kong region with an AMD CPU of 6 cores or more, and with more than 16G of memory? If you do have them, I wonder if you would be willing to sell one to me. I am open to purchasing at a premium. You can contact me through messaging or reach out to my Telegram: tideclaw.

• @sword said:
    Hello, I would like to inquire if you have any HostHatch 2023 Black Friday promotional servers? Specifically, those in the Hong Kong region with an AMD CPU of 6 cores or more, and with more than 16G of memory? If you do have them, I wonder if you would be willing to sell one to me. I am open to purchasing at a premium. You can contact me through messaging or reach out to my Telegram: tideclaw.

@hosthatch said they would have a new sale for their birthday, in April. They didn't say what would be on sale, but I'd keep an eye open for it.

Thanked by 1kullgames
  • hapkidohapkido Member

April is just the corner!!! B) Are you guys ready for the @hosthatch sale????