Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[MXroute] Black Friday 2023 - Email hosting that spammers crave (but can't have) - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[MXroute] Black Friday 2023 - Email hosting that spammers crave (but can't have)

Comments

• Are there any differences in services/features when buying directly from Mxroute and from Mxroute reseller?

• badhon_rajbadhon_raj Member
    edited November 2023

just renewed the $5/year BF2020 deal 2 days ago.
    grabbed the new deal anyway.

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

Been using this for years, works great.

Thanked by 1jar
  • @badhon_raj said:
    just renewed the $5/year BF2020 deal 2 days ago.
    grabbed the new deal anyway.

I was reflecting here....

MXRoute is so good, so respectful of customers and so consistent over the years that it's worth paying extra for renewals even if you buy a new plan like I also did.

If we pay for VPSs to leave them idle and honestly, most of them don't deliver the quality of service that @jar company does.

I asked myself... What would be the problem with renewing the previous offer?

I happily pay for the last idle year of my old plan.

When I think about MXRoute, I have good feelings...

(...)Ooh, baby, do you know what that's worth?
    Ooh, Heaven is a place on Earth
    They say in Heaven, love comes first
    We'll make Heaven a place on Earth
    Ooh, Heaven is a place on Earth(...)

Thanked by 2badhon_raj ccpss
  • Was thinking of buying it to migrate from 2016BF ($15 / year for 20GB) but wasn't sure if it's worth the effort of figuring the migration. I guess it is good the small package got sold out :D
    Then again if it comes to stock I might purchase it and deal with it later and cancel one of the two or yet again forget about it and support @jar

• @jar said:
    I go the whole year without chargebacks and there’s 3 already. From China.

I’m so close to formally banning China and never doing business with anyone from the country ever again. It’s not language barriers, it’s a lack of common courtesy.

I'm sorry to hear that, because I'm from China too... It's a real pain in the ass to have to deal with Chinese spammers.

Thanked by 1jar
  • @Nihim said:
    Was thinking of buying it to migrate from 2016BF ($15 / year for 20GB) but wasn't sure if it's worth the effort of figuring the migration. I guess it is good the small package got sold out :D
    Then again if it comes to stock I might purchase it and deal with it later and cancel one of the two or yet again forget about it and support @jar

I managed to purchase it from the link provided:
    https://accounts.mxroute.com/?cmd=cart&action=add&id=250

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited November 2023

I will go out of my way and spend way too much time and money harassing anyone who files a chargeback against MXroute. I will add a chargeback fee and send you to a collection agency. I will submit all information to FraudRecord. I will make an example out of each one. That is how I go so long without chargebacks, by being completely hostile against anyone who files them. This technique has repeatedly proven valuable, I’m positive that my chargeback rate is lower than any host here (with more than 500 customers), and I plan to keep that going.

• I just renewed 4GB $3.6/y from my reseller a few days ago :( I'll wait for next BF or summer sale...

• What happens if you attempt to send more than 300 within an hour? Does it delay/queue until next hour then send, bounce them back with a warning, ban your account or do you turn up where my VPS is located and rip out the plug?

I have a site that usually gets around 20 sign ups (/ verification emails) an hour but a couple of times when it's been posted somewhere high traffic it has hit 350-400 in an hour. Just wondering what would happen

Thanked by 1jar

@zako12 said:
    What happens if you attempt to send more than 300 within an hour? Does it delay/queue until next hour then send, bounce them back with a warning, ban your account or do you turn up where my VPS is located and rip out the plug?

I have a site that usually gets around 20 sign ups (/ verification emails) an hour but a couple of times when it's been posted somewhere high traffic it has hit 350-400 in an hour. Just wondering what would happen

Over 300 you get a bounce message. Over 7200 you get an SMTP error. If I’ve never seen you send that much before, you get a human log audit within 15 minutes of exceeding 300 and from there I determine if any action needs to be taken.

Thanked by 1zako12
  • Hi, I've read the MXroute documentation, but there are some questions that are not mentioned that I'd like to know the answer to (or maybe I just didn't find it :P)

• Does MXroute's e-mail system support "sub-addressing"? I often use this feature in Outlook.
    • As an domain administrator, can I handle emails that are blocked by spam filters? This is important for the domain's e-mail administrator, I would like to maintain an equal relationship with the e-administrators of other domains, and I will keep in touch with them on this matter.
  • @jar there is no email migration option for my existing london plan from DirectAdmin.
    how do i make it appear?

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

Excellent post title 💯😁

Thanked by 1jar
    edited November 2023

@bustersg said:
    @jar there is no email migration option for my existing london plan from DirectAdmin.
    how do i make it appear?

The license for that server doesn’t support it right now I think. I may be wrong.

• someone please look at their review
    https://mxroute.blackfriday

Thanked by 1netomx

@cxplay said:
    Hi, I've read the MXroute documentation, but there are some questions that are not mentioned that I'd like to know the answer to (or maybe I just didn't find it :P)

• Does MXroute's e-mail system support "sub-addressing"? I often use this feature in Outlook.
    • As an domain administrator, can I handle emails that are blocked by spam filters? This is important for the domain's e-mail administrator, I would like to maintain an equal relationship with the e-administrators of other domains, and I will keep in touch with them on this matter.

Plus addressing is supported out of the box. You can pretty much override all of my filters at this point, unless you do so to such a degree that it causes problems.

Thanked by 1cxplay
  • lvdavelvdave Member
    edited November 2023

@taizi said:
    nooooooo,just paid my BF2022 renew invoice yesterady
    what happen if i entered same hostname as my BF2022 when ordered?will it work?

I just paid my BF2021 renew invoice yesterday.. It renewed at $10.. I notice the "small" rate went up to $15/3 years... For now, I'd prefer to pay the $10 for a year.. MXRoute for my three small email accounts sure beats the h$ll out of running a vps, and adminning a mailinabox...

• We have been extremely happy with them for a good while now. Super service and great support. Pricing is excellent too even without BF deals! :wink:

Thanked by 1jar
  • LeviLevi Member
    edited November 2023

Just ban china users ffs. Save your sanity and leave resources for those who really need it.

Thanked by 2jar webcraft
  • crunchbitscrunchbits Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@jar said:
    I will go out of my way and spend way too much time and money harassing anyone who files a chargeback against MXroute. I will add a chargeback fee and send you to a collection agency. I will submit all information to FraudRecord. I will make an example out of each one. That is how I go so long without chargebacks, by being completely hostile against anyone who files them. This technique has repeatedly proven valuable, I’m positive that my chargeback rate is lower than any host here (with more than 500 customers), and I plan to keep that going.

Orders in for the side projects. Had a real good laugh at your "What They Say" subsection :D

Thanked by 3jar sh97 bdl
  • @crunchbits said:

Orders in for the side projects. Had a real good laugh at your "What They Say" subsection :D

LOL yes! That definitely made me chuckle.

Thanked by 2crunchbits jar
  • Is there a way to create Serverside rules? Like when Sender is x and subject is y move to folder z.

• Ordered the small plan <3 Thanks!

@cxg said:
    Is there a way to create Serverside rules? Like when Sender is x and subject is y move to folder z.

Roundcube > Settings > Filters. Or port 4190 if you’re into that.

Thanked by 2cxg Kebab
  • Wonderful email services. Thanks

Thanked by 1jar
  • I am interested for the 50G plan, is it possible to add some more space?
    (I want to migrate from my old provider and there are about ~70GB of mails)

• edited November 2023

@jar
    I would like to purchase the Medium package. Could you please help merge with the existing account (25GB) for me?

I want to switch from the current package to this package.

Thanks

• nocloudnocloud Member
    edited November 2023

@webmasteroffers said:
    @jar
    I would like to purchase the Medium package. Could you please help merge with the existing account (25GB) for me?

I want to switch from the current package to this package.

Thanks

I think someone already did a guide in this thread a few pages back.

Top of Page 3 by @Konbu

Thanked by 1webmasteroffers
  • I guess I'm fashionably late on page 5, but these deals make me wish I didn't have a lifetime package already. Nice work Jar!

Thanked by 1jar