Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[MXroute] Black Friday 2023 - Email hosting that spammers crave (but can't have) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[MXroute] Black Friday 2023 - Email hosting that spammers crave (but can't have)

Comments

• Bump because Taylor Swift

Thanked by 1bdl
  • yay. stupidly let my old account lapse a few years ago and regretted it ever since. Time to come home from the cold darkness that is...everything else

• are the yearly prices recurring?

• rskrsk Member, Patron Provider

@jar said:
    Oh and one more thing:

BF2023RES Promo code for 50% off reseller plans.

Are these recurring? :)

Thanked by 1eijil
  • nice deal, already on lifetime plan :)

• Why disable the use of V2board

• Was hoping for a lifetime plan with more storage.

• @josephf said:
    Was hoping for a lifetime plan with more storage.

There is 10gb lifetime plan for 129 usd on site

• nick_nick_ Member
    edited November 2023

@jar I signed up with an existing domain on a service pending to cancel and got the DA username ending with 1 (e.g. domain1 instead of domain). Can I open a ticket to have the username changed without the 1 suffix, please? It's on a different host and I'll live with this username for the next 3 years.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@jeenzhuang said:
    Why disable the use of V2board

It's fine software with fine use cases, but the simple fact is that the amount of work it generates for me on average is so much higher than the revenue generated by any account that uses it. The last straw for me was when someone sent thousands of v2board emails to randomly generated Chinese government addresses in 20 minutes. Honestly, it's just been shit like that so consistently though.

Thanked by 1anatoli

@nick_ said:
    @jar I signed up with an existing domain on a service pending to cancel and got the DA username ending with 1 (e.g. domain1 instead of domain). Can I open a ticket to have the username changed without the 1 suffix, please? It's on a different host and I'll live with this username for the next 3 years.

If I say yes to that here I'll be made to regret it, because usernames can't be changed for most people without breaking important things.

Thanked by 2nick_ alexlu

@rsk said:

@jar said:
    Oh and one more thing:

Always

Thanked by 1rsk
  • why do I feel like jar will have to answer a lot of migration questions in this promo

• @jar said:

@nick_ said:

If I say yes to that here I'll be made to regret it, because usernames can't be changed for most people without breaking important things.

I see!. It's ok anyway. Just wanted to ask if it was allowed. :)

Thanked by 1jar
  • @jar said:

@rsk said:

@jar said:
    Oh and one more thing:

Always

A date with Taylor Swift included?

Thanked by 2jar netomx

I shouldn't be up this late. Just know that I'm watching you all while I sleep. My level of commitment to being alerted to spam is greater than this guy's commitment to not leaving his chair: https://github.com/NARKOZ/hacker-scripts

Thanked by 5loay bdl 0xC7 Smokey netomx
  • Great 🔥

• $15.00/3 years? Fuck yeah. Just got myself one.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @codelock said:
    Ok , did the imapsync that was fast with only 143 emails , when will I be able to login into crossbox for new plan ? After old plan is cancelled and deleted?

It's just a common DNS stuff ... Take advantage of the MX priority, wait for your DNS propagation, and after that launch your migration sync. Last step, remove your old mx record ...

• Holy shit. This might make me move away from Migadu...

• Got one but yet dunno what to use it for B)

• netsujitnetsujit Member
    edited November 2023

aaaaaahhhhhhhhh... it hurts. I just paid my BF2021 renewal fee two days ago.
    Help me !!! I don't want to buy this BF2023 deal.

Thanked by 3commercial bdl netomx
  • Renewed my services some weeks ago 😢😢
    But I prefer paying a bit more, I love the service and how @jar works!

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @netsujit said:
    aaaaaahhhhhhhhh... it hurts. I just paid by BF2021 renewal fee two days ago.
    Help me !!! I don't want to buy this BF2023 deal.

Same feeling 😂😂😂

• Oh my god,i just paid my bf2022 invoice,how can i change the plan to bf2023??

• mbugmbug Member
    edited November 2023

Tempting... already had 100GB $30/3 years deal.

• @loukky said:
    Oh my god,i just paid my bf2022 invoice,how can i change the plan to bf2023??

You can't :D that's a life lesson for you. Ha!

• @loukky said:
    Oh my god,i just paid my bf2022 invoice,how can i change the plan to bf2023??

same here..

next time one waits.

Thanked by 1bdl
  • Nothing for large storages?

• Good! Just purchased the Small plan.