Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[MXroute] Black Friday 2023 - Email hosting that spammers crave (but can't have) - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[MXroute] Black Friday 2023 - Email hosting that spammers crave (but can't have)

Comments

• edited November 2023

@nocloud said:

@webmasteroffers said:
    @jar
    I would like to purchase the Medium package. Could you please help merge with the existing account (25GB) for me?

I want to switch from the current package to this package.

Thanks

I think someone already did a guide in this thread a few pages back.

Top of Page 3 by @Konbu

If @jar can move/switch my package to the new package is the best choice, the difference is the billing only. So, I don't need to do anything.

Waitin the confirmation from Jar :)

Cheers,

• waits for @jar to play around with @webmasteroffers' package

Thanked by 2jar nocloud
  • @cxplay said:

• Does MXroute's e-mail system support "sub-addressing"? I often use this feature in Outlook.

I just tried sending to [email protected] and the email was received just fine. So it does seem to support sub addressing

Thanked by 1cxplay
  • @webmasteroffers said:

@nocloud said:

@webmasteroffers said:
    @jar
    I would like to purchase the Medium package. Could you please help merge with the existing account (25GB) for me?

Thanks

Top of Page 3 by @Konbu

If @jar can move/switch my package to the new package is the best choice, the difference is the billing only. So, I don't need to do anything.

Cheers,

The offer clearly says this

[@jar said](/discussion/190301/mxroute-black-friday-2023-email-hosting-that-> spammers-crave-but-cant-have): Q: Can I move to one of these promos?
    A: You can purchase a promo and move your data to it on your own, but we do not allow transfers to a promo. This is how we keep it sustainable but remain friendly.

If you want to move to the new package to save a buck do it yourself like everyone else.

Thanked by 1commercial
  • ... How to resists...I don't even need email hosting...

Thanked by 1jar
  • @webmasteroffers said:

@nocloud said:

@webmasteroffers said:
    @jar

Thanks

Top of Page 3 by @Konbu

Cheers,

But as stated, that is not the service he/they offer, that's how they manage to keep prices so low. If this was something he offers he would not have specifically said in the FAQs that you must do it yourself.

Also your username suggests you should be able to handle the task. like i said the guide is on page 3 at the top. Looks quite easy.

• I bought a small MXRoute service too today. I could not resist. I hate the way @jar thinks sometimes (rarely we're on the same page), but he has a very good service. Thank you MXRoute - I could not resist. I simply recommend MXRoute for their dedication.

Thanked by 2jar loay
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@default said:
    I bought a small MXRoute service too today. I could not resist. I hate the way @jar thinks sometimes (rarely we're on the same page), but he has a very good service. Thank you MXRoute - I could not resist. I simply recommend MXRoute for their dedication.

Two people who are always on the same page cancel each other out.

Thanked by 1iKeyZ
  • I don't even need email hosting but I purchased the small plan anyway :sweat_smile:

Thanked by 3jar Swiftnode jcn
  • SwiftnodeSwiftnode Member, Host Rep

@kvz12 said:
    I don't even need email hosting but I purchased the small plan anyway :sweat_smile:

MXRoute threads are like DP domain threads. I don't need them, but boy is it hard not to give into the temptation anyway.

Thanked by 2jar bdl
  • Bought a small plan - double the storage for the same price as my 2018 BF deal so I can't complain!

Probably good to migrate from the old account anyway, have so many "hanging" domains that I don't own any more that I have been too lazy to get rid of

Thanked by 1jar
  • @jar said:
    We might also have another offer on our https://mxroute.blackfriday page.

Any chance for reseller deals?

• Now I just need to remember to renew my domain. Can't believe we get such awesome deals from an awesome email provider!

Thanked by 1vr10
  • @easy said:

@jar said:
    We might also have another offer on our https://mxroute.blackfriday page.

Any chance for reseller deals?

BF2023RES Promo code for 50% off reseller plans.

not a flash sale but still available.

Thanked by 2easy tjn
  • already paid for this small BF even though I still have active service until March :s .

• @jar need quick help with a small request. Sent you a DM

• edited November 2023

What i like the most is how those plans give you a realistic timeframe to actually put the service to use. No more of that stressful "Geez, another year gone and i didn't even use it once..." :D

Thanked by 1netomx
  • Why has mxroute shut down their forum? I have a question that I'd like to ask about the spam config they have.

https://community.mxroute.com/

• What has historically been MXRoute's best Black Friday deal?

And that has been there best lifetime deal, historically?

• Don_KeedicDon_Keedic Member
    edited November 2023

Looks like it's time to bid farewell to my BF 2019 package and move onto the shiny new package.

FOUR MORE YEARS! FOUR MORE YEARS!

P.S - Now that I've ordered, marketing emails, some light phishing and v2board is cool right? If not... 退款

Thanked by 1crunchbits
  • @josephf said:
    What has historically been MXRoute's best Black Friday deal?

Hard to say as it kinda depends on personal usage patterns and i might not have followed every BF offer over the years but from a lowend perspective this year is pretty damn good. $5/y might have been a little better for me personally since i'll never use 2 let alone 10gb of space but then prepaying for 3 years doesn't exactly make individual years any more expensive.

No idea about lifetime deals. I am way to cheap for such huge numbers ;)

• if you factor in inflation, then the current equivalent of the $75 lifetime on offer now, would have to have been priced $57 in 2013.

no idea if mxroute existed back then.

• @josephf said:
    What has historically been MXRoute's best Black Friday deal?

Probably the 100gb ($30/3y), However, the best plan I currently own is the 60gb ($15/y)...
    It's a personal plan but I use it as a reseller with custom code I've built for DirectAdmin.

Thanked by 1JosephF
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Restocked the Small package. Can’t go into the actual Black Friday without stock 🤣

• I just bought it for $10 a year. Can I switch over the plan?

• @jar said:

@bustersg said:
    @jar there is no email migration option for my existing london plan from DirectAdmin.
    how do i make it appear?

The license for that server doesn’t support it right now I think. I may be wrong.

in that case, is there any online documentation i can follow to migrate to new plan?
    i dont mind to DIY and get my hands dirty if the 'old' DA does not provide the migrate feature.

• @mcstudio said:
    I just bought it for $10 a year. Can I switch over the plan?

I'm sure @jar says no.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • KonbuKonbu Member
    edited November 2023

@bustersg said:

@jar said:

@bustersg said:
    @jar there is no email migration option for my existing london plan from DirectAdmin.
    how do i make it appear?

The license for that server doesn’t support it right now I think. I may be wrong.

in that case, is there any online documentation i can follow to migrate to new plan?
    i dont mind to DIY and get my hands dirty if the 'old' DA does not provide the migrate feature.

The method I described is a export.
    Just log in with the new plan and press import.

• got small one. thank you for this great offer!

• this email hosting service is just good.