Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[MXroute] Black Friday 2023 - Email hosting that spammers crave (but can't have) - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[MXroute] Black Friday 2023 - Email hosting that spammers crave (but can't have)

Comments

• alentoalento Member, Host Rep

@bustersg said:

@jar said:

@bustersg said:
    @jar there is no email migration option for my existing london plan from DirectAdmin.
    how do i make it appear?

The license for that server doesn’t support it right now I think. I may be wrong.

in that case, is there any online documentation i can follow to migrate to new plan?
    i dont mind to DIY and get my hands dirty if the 'old' DA does not provide the migrate feature.

Imapsync online for mailboxes less than 3gb in size.

https://imapsync.lamiral.info/X/

• @alento said:

@bustersg said:

@jar said:

@bustersg said:
    @jar there is no email migration option for my existing london plan from DirectAdmin.
    how do i make it appear?

The license for that server doesn’t support it right now I think. I may be wrong.

in that case, is there any online documentation i can follow to migrate to new plan?
    i dont mind to DIY and get my hands dirty if the 'old' DA does not provide the migrate feature.

Imapsync online for mailboxes less than 3gb in size.

https://imapsync.lamiral.info/X/

imapsync --host1 server1.example.com --user1 [email protected] --password1 /etc/secret2 --host2 server2.example.com --user2 [email protected] --password2 /etc/secret2

• thank you for the information.
    i signed up a new plan and saw the IMPORT button.
    will try .. thanks

@Konbu said:

@bustersg said:

@jar said:

@bustersg said:
    how do i make it appear?

The method I described is a export.
    Just log in with the new plan and press import.

• I'm probably too sensitive, but I'm upset that I can't pay for this $15 offer for three years. The only way for me to pay globally now is through cryptocurrency. I did it quite successfully - I paid for hosting here and for some other services. I was glad to see that it is possible to pay via CoinBase. But this platform does NOT provide us with such an opportunity, as I am used to - they do not give the wallet address and the amount, but they ask us to register in their system, so top up the account and so on. I tried to register, but they don't accept a phone from my country. There you can pay through some other wallets, but I don't have that. Is it possible to make a regular payment without any additional registration requirements? I'm kind of upset about that...

• It was a service I was interested in. So I took the opportunity to order it.
    Thanks for the great offers!

• This is fire! <3

• Any BF promo for reseller plans? :(

• @Mad said:
    Any BF promo for reseller plans? :(

BF2023RES Promo code for 50% off reseller plans.

Thanked by 1Mad
  • @jar probably your servers hammered with IMAPSync, please be aware that performance is abysmal when browsing folders with > 5000 emails.

Thanked by 1jar
  • Where is the data stored?

• @cyanogenic said:
    Where is the data stored?

on the internet

• Incredible deal. Thank you!

• Can i use this a replacement for addy.io by creating email alias on the fly and also reply from an alias ?

• Thanked by 1nullnothere
  • Hopping over from the $5/yr 2gb plan to the small tier! That lifetime offer is tempting but 3 year payments is ideal now

• Black Friday 2023 - BF2023 Medium plan is currently unavailable :o

• @simor said:
    Black Friday 2023 - BF2023 Medium plan is currently unavailable :o

the small was out of stock yesterday, and it was restocked, so maybe there's a chance for the medium too. guess we'll have to wait and see.

• So the only way to pay with cryptocurrency is via coinbase as @watchme said above?

• What's Destination Pipe in Forwarders means?

• @simor said:
    Black Friday 2023 - BF2023 Medium plan is currently unavailable :o

Wowww...

• I don't need it right now, but just couldn't resist the offer, so grabbed one :)

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@oriend said:
    So the only way to pay with cryptocurrency is via coinbase as @watchme said above?

When I last logged into coinbase commerce it asked me if I wanted to only get paid in USD and no longer have to deal with all of these individual coins on my side. I said yes. It wasn't clear on what that meant for the process. It sounds like that's what it meant. I like it, since I have like $300 stuck in coins that I can't get out unless I buy more coins to help pull them out from previous payments, the whole crypto process is just annoying as fuck.

Thanked by 1oriend
  • @jar said:
    since I have like $300 stuck in coins that I can't get out unless I buy more coins to help pull them out from previous payments, the whole crypto process is just annoying as fuck.

Don't they have some sort of auto-fx feature? I mean they're a fully regulated org or do I mix up something here?

• already have $10/year but couldn't resist $5/y .

is it possible to transfer or give the previous one to someone else?

@webcraft said: Don't they have some sort of auto-fx feature?

I don't know what that is. Things I know are like: I have $47 in wrapped ether and I can't withdraw it because I don't have enough PMATIC, and I don't even know what that is. So when it asked me if I wanted to make this all simpler I was totally down for that.

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • Heh, as I see single server was deployed for small plan. "Wednesday". Is this inspired from Adams Family?

Thanked by 1jar

@LTniger said:
    Heh, as I see single server was deployed for small plan. "Wednesday". Is this inspired from Adams Family?

I wanted to get Witcher in on it but I couldn't get it migrated in time. Wednesday just has so much free space.

• Does anyone happen to have a guide on getting addresses+forwarders migrated from an old account? Tried the sync listed earlier on but that seems to be strictly for emails, not anything to do with the DA settings.

• Nice Deal! I really love this!

• @jar said:

@LTniger said:
    Heh, as I see single server was deployed for small plan. "Wednesday". Is this inspired from Adams Family?

I wanted to get Witcher in on it but I couldn't get it migrated in time. Wednesday just has so much free space.

How many servers do you have? I remeber "friday" from another sale and some named after companies (e.g. redbull), if they still exist after migration.