Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OFFICIAL R-A-I-N-D-O-G 20K THREAD -- $13.69 per year // GIVEAWAYS! // Once they're gone, that's it.. - Page 23
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OFFICIAL R-A-I-N-D-O-G 20K THREAD -- $13.69 per year // GIVEAWAYS! // Once they're gone, that's it..

Comments

• Still haven't managed to purchase it, hoping to succeed in buying it next time.

• Thank you, boss. I have already used it and it's very good. I hope business is prosperous

Thanked by 1crunchbits
  • THANKS @raindog308! HERES TO ANOTHER 20K 🤓

• suutsuut Member

THANKS @raindog308! HERES TO ANOTHER 20K 🤓

• @88268459 said:
    Thank you, boss. I have already used it and it's very good. I hope business is prosperous

After 22 pages, it's finally becoming calm in here. @crunchbits @PieHasBeenEaten are taking a well-deserved vacation. :D

Thank you guys, it's been a fun ride!

P.S. after all is really over, if it's not trade secret, it would be interesting to know how many of these have you really sold?

Thanked by 1ehab
  • crunchbitscrunchbits Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@maverick said:

@88268459 said:
    Thank you, boss. I have already used it and it's very good. I hope business is prosperous

After 22 pages, it's finally becoming calm in here. @crunchbits @PieHasBeenEaten are taking a well-deserved vacation. :D

Thank you guys, it's been a fun ride!

P.S. after all is really over, if it's not trade secret, it would be interesting to know how many of these have you really sold?

We'll likely share some rough results. Maybe I'll give them to @SirFoxy so he can clean it up and make sure its appropriate.

But we're not done yet. Just had to get some other stuff up and give a minute to not overwhelm the support desk.

• So we're just in the eye of the storm right now? You never cease to amaze me.

@crunchbits said: But we're not done yet. Just had to get some other stuff up and give a minute to not overwhelm the support desk.

This is great news for all still waiting for their chance. Good stuff...

• zpaengzpaeng Member
    edited August 2023

@zpaeng said:
    Good morning sirs, please MANGILLA-size my port. Order 9644645589
    Thanks

@crunchbits
    Hello, I am a longtime user of LowEndTalk. Why has the bandwidth been reduced to 250M?

Thanked by 1crunchbits
  • crunchbitscrunchbits Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

Availability Returns!

We've opened up orders again, but we're going to start off a little differently this time around to keep our promise here.

It's my VPS, and I need it NOW!

Here's how to get one:

1. Go to our website and register for an account if you don't already have one.
    2. Send a ticket to billing support with the following parameters:

Subject: Yearly 3GB VPS Order

1. That's it! If you followed those simple instructions, we'll mark the ticket as 'In Progress' and then you'll soon see your sweet shiny new VPS.

If the ticket just gets closed, it means instructions were not followed and you should come back here and double check where you may have gone wrong.

PS: You still need to post a Mangilla reply here to get your 1Gbps port even though we know you're a LET user. If I can't get my quality spam, then you can't get your 1Gbps port.

• Good morning sirs, please MANGILLA-size my port. Order number: 6649689585

• @zetabyte said:
    :) Good morning sirs, please MANGILLA-size my port. Order 1258451426

Excuse me,but it seems like when the migration completed ,my 1Gbps port changes back to 250Mbps

• 119119 Member

Why my server's speed reduce to 250M? It was 1G yestoday. I left a comment yestoday before. Order 2227795757

• 119119 Member

@119 said:
    Good morning sirs, please MANGILLA-size my port. Order 2227795757

Here. why my server's speed back to 250M?

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

If your port speed was reduced because of the migration open a ticket.

• THANKS @raindog308! HERES TO ANOTHER 20K 🥳

• May I ?

• Lt88Lt88 Member

THANKS @raindog308! HERES TO ANOTHER 20K 🤓

Thanked by 1gnew
  • @crunchbits said:

Availability Returns!

We've opened up orders again, but we're going to start off a little differently this time around to keep our promise here.

Here's how to get one:

1. That's it! If you followed those simple instructions, we'll mark the ticket as 'In Progress' and then you'll soon see your sweet shiny new VPS.

If the ticket just gets closed, it means instructions were not followed and you should come back here and double check where you may have gone wrong.

PS: You still need to post a Mangilla reply here to get your 1Gbps port even though we know you're a LET user. If I can't get my quality spam, then you can't get your 1Gbps port.

Ticket Created #YED-977806

• ReprogramReprogram Member
    edited August 2023

@crunchbits said:

Availability Returns!

Here's how to get one:

Ticket Created #HHM-515957

• @crunchbits said:

@Azenot said:

@crunchbits said: If it's still continuing, you should open a ticket and have us look into it. Can't fix what we don't know.

I thought it was a global problem. I will open a ticket shortly.

@crunchbits said: If the network is shit because you're trying to send data through the great firewall to China Unicom or wherever, that probably won't be fixed and might as well refund.

No, I'm from East Europe.

My uptime statistic from HetrixTools

Definitely open a ticket then. No outages, but you might be one of the VMs that is affected and needs to be recreated.

Just an advice. If someone open a ticket to solve the network issuse, you'd better tell one you would rebuild the server to solve the problem before you really do it. Some people may not know the solution is rebuilding the server. This could make data lost if they don't have a backup.