Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

β€Ί OFFICIAL R-A-I-N-D-O-G 20K THREAD -- $13.69 per year // GIVEAWAYS! // Once they're gone, that's it.. - Page 25
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OFFICIAL R-A-I-N-D-O-G 20K THREAD -- $13.69 per year // GIVEAWAYS! // Once they're gone, that's it..

Comments

• @crunchbits said:

Availability Returns!

We've opened up orders again, but we're going to start off a little differently this time around to keep our promise here.

It's my VPS, and I need it NOW!

Here's how to get one:

1. Go to our website and register for an account if you don't already have one.
    2. Send a ticket to billing support with the following parameters:

Subject: Yearly 3GB VPS Order

1. That's it! If you followed those simple instructions, we'll mark the ticket as 'In Progress' and then you'll soon see your sweet shiny new VPS.

If the ticket just gets closed, it means instructions were not followed and you should come back here and double check where you may have gone wrong.

PS: You still need to post a Mangilla reply here to get your 1Gbps port even though we know you're a LET user. If I can't get my quality spam, then you can't get your 1Gbps port.

Ticket Created #YKA-911115

• THANKS @raindog308! HERES TO ANOTHER 20K πŸ€“

• @golario said:

@crunchbits said:

Availability Returns!

We've opened up orders again, but we're going to start off a little differently this time around to keep our promise here.

Here's how to get one:

1. That's it! If you followed those simple instructions, we'll mark the ticket as 'In Progress' and then you'll soon see your sweet shiny new VPS.

If the ticket just gets closed, it means instructions were not followed and you should come back here and double check where you may have gone wrong.

PS: You still need to post a Mangilla reply here to get your 1Gbps port even though we know you're a LET user. If I can't get my quality spam, then you can't get your 1Gbps port.

Ticket Created #YKA-911115

he already said that there's no need to spam ticket numbers here πŸ™„

• @crunchbits said: ...
    2. No Windows OSes allowed, at all.

Why do you hate windows so much?
    do you still not allow if user install it with their own image and license?

• @supremasi said:

@crunchbits said: ...

First of all, it’s not legal. Not that anyone cares about Microsoft really, but still not legal. Windows also attracts a lot of abuse.

He said no windows, at all. That means no windows, your own license or not. Don’t even try dd a windows image on it as they will check and find out. It’s just a matter of time.

• @crunchbits said: THANKS @raindog308! HERES TO ANOTHER 20K πŸ€“ looking forward for the giveaway

• @crunchbits said:

Availability Returns!

Here's how to get one:

Ticket Created #OQD-751808

• niranjanniranjan Member
    edited August 2023

Why did I get 21 notifications from this thread????

Edit: nvm, I had accidentally clicked on the 🌟 .

Thanked by 1farsighter
  • @supremasi said:

@crunchbits said: ...

he literally said DD is not allowed so no.
    and he hates it as it uses up a lot more resources...

Thanked by 1Not_Oles
  • There still seems to be intermittent network outage, although I sent a support ticket to rebuild my service, I hope you are aware of this problem and fix it

• @crunchbits said:

Availability Returns!

Here's how to get one:

Ticket #BWF-441547 . Thank you very much !

• Ticket ID: NMU-792350. Thank you very much !

• 😭

Thanked by 2Azenot Ganonk
  • I think my VPS is also need to be recreated so I opened ticket.
    I'd gladly take "the right to buy that i5-10500T dedi" as a compensation :p

• @szymonp said:
    😭

I have the same situation as you, and after the reconstruction there will be the same situation of Internet drop

Thanked by 1Azenot

• crunchbitscrunchbits Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@blogming said:

@szymonp said:
    😭

I have the same situation as you, and after the reconstruction there will be the same situation of Internet drop

Aware, team is working on this. It's not network related. Specific to the Yearly package hypervisors only.

The load test was very real, we found the limits. :#

• blogmingblogming Member
    edited August 2023

@crunchbits said:

@blogming said:

@szymonp said:
    😭

Aware, team is working on this. It's not network related. Specific to the Yearly package hypervisors only.

Hope you guys can solve this problem as soon as possible, I really like your vps, can't wait to build some services on your server

• farsighterfarsighter Member
    edited August 2023

@crunchbits said:

@blogming said:

@szymonp said:
    😭

At the moment network is down for me, cannot SSH. This ‏has been the situation since day one ‏(and even after redeployment by suoport) - network is coming and going intermittently. Please solve the problem.

• @farsighter said:

@crunchbits said:

@blogming said:

@szymonp said:
    😭

At the moment network is down for me, cannot SSH. This ‏has been the situation since day one ‏(and even after redeployment by suoport) - network is coming and going intermittently. Please solve the problem.

You may have a problem with your eyesight that you need to solve. They just said they are aware and are working on it.

• @farsighter said:

@crunchbits said:

@blogming said:

@szymonp said:
    😭

If you're not happy with the service, I'm sure if you ticket in they can refund you.

If you want to keep the service, then be patient.

• crunchbitscrunchbits Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@TheOnlyDK said:

If you're not happy with the service, I'm sure if you ticket in they can refund you.

If you want to keep the service, then be patient.

Yep--the fix is being deployed. It's been an annoyance to track down, and depending on the final details I may do a write-up on it since it's a very unique situation.

Things that would have fixed it: Throttling signups and new VM builds initially.

Unfortunately for our customers and my team, I did not do that and it caused a race condition that nobody had seen prior. Luckily, it's been identified and is being fixed. This only affects Yearly SSD Hypervisors and stability for VMs on those will remain intermittent until we deploy this fix. New signups that are marked in progress have the capacity ready--but we won't invoice and deploy you until after the fix is proven.

• TheOnlyDKTheOnlyDK Member
    edited August 2023

@crunchbits said:
    Things that would have fixed it: Throttling signups and new VM builds initially.

Told you to hire me. With my order provisioning speed, none of these would have happened and you could have easily blamed me for everything :P

# FIX MY VM!!! @raindog308

Thanked by 2crunchbits Not_Oles