Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ā€ŗ OFFICIAL R-A-I-N-D-O-G 20K THREAD -- $13.69 per year // GIVEAWAYS! // Once they're gone, that's it.. - Page 27
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OFFICIAL R-A-I-N-D-O-G 20K THREAD -- $13.69 per year // GIVEAWAYS! // Once they're gone, that's it..

Comments

• Good morning sirs, please MANGILLA-size my port. Order 9344180119

• THANKS @raindog308! HERES TO ANOTHER 20K šŸ¤“

• Carlin0Carlin0 Member
    edited August 2023

@bdl said:
    @crunchbits can you please cancel those services of people who post ticket numbers in this thread? B)

I think a bit of spam to @crunchbits pleases ;)

• @HackedServer said:
    @crunchbits

Not sure if this has been mentioned but your looking glass is behind CloudFlare. Meaning traces to lg-cda.crunchbits.com are misleading, and the download links will represent CloudFlare's speed, not yours.

http://193.149.164.8/ - this should work until they disable CF on Looking glass.

• crunchbitscrunchbits Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@HackedServer said:
    @crunchbits

Not sure if this has been mentioned but your looking glass is behind CloudFlare. Meaning traces to lg-cda.crunchbits.com are misleading, and the download links will represent CloudFlare's speed, not yours.

@blogming said:
    this is a serious mistake

@tronyx said:

Looking glass is on the website: https://crunchbits.com/network/lg

What you guys are using looks like a very old one that only was hanging around for some internal link testing. Would not recommend it.

• D0neD0ne Member

THANKS @raindog308! HERES TO ANOTHER 20K šŸ¤“

• @crunchbits said:

Availability Returns!

We've opened up orders again, but we're going to start off a little differently this time around to keep our promise here.

It's my VPS, and I need it NOW!

Here's how to get one:

1. Go to our website and register for an account if you don't already have one.
    2. Send a ticket to billing support with the following parameters:

Subject: Yearly 3GB VPS Order

1. That's it! If you followed those simple instructions, we'll mark the ticket as 'In Progress' and then you'll soon see your sweet shiny new VPS.

If the ticket just gets closed, it means instructions were not followed and you should come back here and double check where you may have gone wrong.

PS: You still need to post a Mangilla reply here to get your 1Gbps port even though we know you're a LET user. If I can't get my quality spam, then you can't get your 1Gbps port.

Ticket Created #NXW-046680

• @mewmew said:

@crunchbits said:

Availability Returns!

We've opened up orders again, but we're going to start off a little differently this time around to keep our promise here.

Here's how to get one:

1. That's it! If you followed those simple instructions, we'll mark the ticket as 'In Progress' and then you'll soon see your sweet shiny new VPS.

If the ticket just gets closed, it means instructions were not followed and you should come back here and double check where you may have gone wrong.

PS: You still need to post a Mangilla reply here to get your 1Gbps port even though we know you're a LET user. If I can't get my quality spam, then you can't get your 1Gbps port.

Ticket Created #NXW-046680

Congratulations on your first comment! Unfortunately you don't seem to be eligible.

• THANKS @raindog308! HERES TO ANOTHER 20K šŸ¤ 

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

Fair warning: Please don't reply to the ticket asking how long it is going to be for the yearly vps. Patience is a virtue. So, if you can't exercise patience, well I closed the ticket.

• sh97sh97 Member

• ArkasArkas Moderator

• UQWAUQWA Member

@crunchbits said:

Availability Returns!

Here's how to get one:

hello , i want to know why my ticket has been closed without response

• @UQWA said:

@crunchbits said:

Availability Returns!

Here's how to get one:

hello , i want to know why my ticket has been closed without response

You don't meet the requirements like 2/3 of the people in this thread...

• @crunchbits said:

Availability Returns!

Here's how to get one:

Ticket #CFD-218351 . Thank !

• Ticket #QOZ-334061. Thank you!

• @PieHasBeenEaten said:
    Fair warning: Please don't reply to the ticket asking how long it is going to be for the yearly vps. Patience is a virtue. So, if you can't exercise patience, well I closed the ticket.

I saw that my ticket had been closed so I went ahead and sent another two tickets in. One is asking how much longer it's going to take for the yearly VPS and the other one is the ticket # to the first ticket to make sure you don't accidentally close it again.

Ticket #BLUEFALCON-42069 & #BOHICA-11111

• dm42dm42 Member

• @Don_Keedic said:

@PieHasBeenEaten said:

I saw that my ticket had been closed so I went ahead and sent another two tickets in. One is asking how much longer it's going to take for the yearly VPS and the other one is the ticket # to the first ticket to make sure you don't accidentally close it again.

ahh yes because making more tickets will make it all go faster :P

• My VPS seems quite stable now; network was intermittently poor the first day or so - couldn't ping several times.

I think @crunchbits and team should be pleased with this roll-out of a budget priced product.

Thanked by 1Not_Oles
  • @board said:
    My VPS seems quite stable now; network was intermittently poor the first day or so - couldn't ping several times.

Same thing here, the network wasn't very good initially, then improved (but still a bit unstable), and after their recent fixes seems fully stable now. Good job @crunchbits! I didn't have to open ticket after all.

I think @crunchbits and team should be pleased with this roll-out of a budget priced product.

Ditto.

• Thanked by 2plumberg suyadi92
  • @babywhale said:
    ahh yes because making more tickets will make it all go faster :P

• szymonpszymonp Member
    edited August 2023

@maverick said: after their recent fixes seems fully stable now.

same here

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2023

Iā€™m glad to see things are on the up and up! If you need anything just open a ticket!

Thanked by 1Not_Oles
  • Don_KeedicDon_Keedic Member
    edited August 2023

@PieHasBeenEaten said:
    Iā€™m glad to see things are on the up and up! If you need anything just open a ticket!

TFW you have a chance of actually enjoying your weekend after 4 days of insanity

• cxgcxg Member

@Don_Keedic said:

Thank you, advice taken.
    Ticket #REDPIGEON-35987 & #ACIHOB-99999