Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OFFICIAL R-A-I-N-D-O-G 20K THREAD -- $13.69 per year // GIVEAWAYS! // Once they're gone, that's it.. - Page 29
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OFFICIAL R-A-I-N-D-O-G 20K THREAD -- $13.69 per year // GIVEAWAYS! // Once they're gone, that's it..

Comments

• @Kris said:
    Weren't we just supposed to submit a ticket and wait for an invoice?

Why are people posting ticket IDs? Did y'all read the post?

I could write in the ticket: my LET profile is https://lowendtalk.com/profile/jbiloh :D

• THANKS @raindog308! HERES TO ANOTHER 20K 🤓

• @szymonp said:

@babywhale said:
    we will get our vps's when the blue moon comes out and pigs can fly

I've had mine for days now ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

:'(

• Thanked by 1crunchbits

• @crunchbits said:

Availability Returns!

We've opened up orders again, but we're going to start off a little differently this time around to keep our promise here.

It's my VPS, and I need it NOW!

Here's how to get one:

1. Go to our website and register for an account if you don't already have one.
    2. Send a ticket to billing support with the following parameters:

Subject: Yearly 3GB VPS Order

1. That's it! If you followed those simple instructions, we'll mark the ticket as 'In Progress' and then you'll soon see your sweet shiny new VPS.

If the ticket just gets closed, it means instructions were not followed and you should come back here and double check where you may have gone wrong.

PS: You still need to post a Mangilla reply here to get your 1Gbps port even though we know you're a LET user. If I can't get my quality spam, then you can't get your 1Gbps port.

My ticket number: Ticket #WWI-014005

• @crunchbits said:

Availability Returns!

We've opened up orders again, but we're going to start off a little differently this time around to keep our promise here.

Here's how to get one:

1. That's it! If you followed those simple instructions, we'll mark the ticket as 'In Progress' and then you'll soon see your sweet shiny new VPS.

If the ticket just gets closed, it means instructions were not followed and you should come back here and double check where you may have gone wrong.

PS: You still need to post a Mangilla reply here to get your 1Gbps port even though we know you're a LET user. If I can't get my quality spam, then you can't get your 1Gbps port.

My ticket number: Ticket #WWI-014005

I don't know if I needed to do this but since everyone's

• crunchbitscrunchbits Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

Welcome to Costco, I love you

Deployments underway for all outstanding tickets. Once your ticket is closed, you should have an invoice and reserved unit. If you don't: you didn't read the requirements. If we messed up: try again :)

It's a pretty massive backlog, but existing customers have the full fix and are done bouncing around. Don't forget to enter the giveaway in the first post! Drawing will be tonight.

It's been a ton of fun. If there is any unused capacity at the end, we'll open up general orders to finish it off. I don't know if there will be, and I won't announce it here. I'd expect that capacity to show up at approximately 1730 to 1800 PST.

One last @raindog308 for good measure!

• Finally got an invoice and paid.

• please MANGILLA-size my port. Order Number: 2597915660

• Good morning sirs, please MANGILLA-size my port. Order 1294545359

Thank you!

• NFSCNFSC Member

THANKS @raindog308! HERES TO ANOTHER 20K 🤓

@SocksAreComfortable said:

Good morning sirs, please MANGILLA-size my port. Order 1294545359

Thank you!

@tenpera said:
    please MANGILLA-size my port. Order Number: 2597915660

All the LET-verified orders have had their ports pre-widened by Mangilla.

• @crunchbits said:

@SocksAreComfortable said:

Good morning sirs, please MANGILLA-size my port. Order 1294545359

Thank you!

@tenpera said:
    please MANGILLA-size my port. Order Number: 2597915660

All the LET-verified orders have had their ports pre-widened by Mangilla.

Nice! And here's some more quality spam:

• Dang, this is fast! I appreciate @crunchbits !

Thanked by 1crunchbits
  • Good morning sirs, please MANGILLA-size my port. Order 1529963540

• # THANKS @raindog308! HERES TO ANOTHER 20K 🤓

• @crunchbits said:

Availability Returns!

Here's how to get one:

Ticket Created #ADQ-222007
    Thank you

• haha, everybody is pounding...

Thanked by 1Pain4Din0

• soulchiefsoulchief Member
    edited August 2023

Good morning sirs, please MANGILLA-size my port. Order 4659711309

Edit: nvm saw it was already done

• @crunchbits said:

Availability Returns!

Here's how to get one:

Ticket Created #HYA-290542
    Thank you

• @crunchbits said:

Availability Returns!

Here's how to get one:

Ticket created #IMK-082679
    Thanks!

• do we have an ETA for 'in progress' vps's?

@babywhale said:
    do we have an ETA for 'in progress' vps's?

Should be all done now. Was a deeper backlog than I thought.

Thanked by 2babywhale Xrmaddness