Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OFFICIAL R-A-I-N-D-O-G 20K THREAD -- $13.69 per year // GIVEAWAYS! // Once they're gone, that's it.. - Page 21
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OFFICIAL R-A-I-N-D-O-G 20K THREAD -- $13.69 per year // GIVEAWAYS! // Once they're gone, that's it..

Comments

• Why have so many people just posted, ignoring what crunchbits, just said?

Thanked by 1bdl
  • THANKS @raindog308! HERES TO ANOTHER 20K 🤓

• Good morning sirs, please MANGILLA-size my port. Order 6219804344

• seems that @crunchbits made several mistakes here.
    a. offer paypal gateway to new users. not hard to imagine dispute shitshow coming.
    b. upgradable port speed. even 250Mbps is like calling for abusers. 1Gbps? shouldve been below 100Mbps and upgradable to behaving old users only.

Thanked by 1tamicrealo
  • bdlbdl Member
    edited August 2023

@foitin said:
    seems that @crunchbits made several mistakes here.
    a. offer paypal gateway to new users. not hard to imagine dispute shitshow coming.
    b. upgradable port speed. even 250Mbps is like calling for abusers. 1Gbps? shouldve been below 100Mbps and upgradable to behaving old users only.

c. allow orders from the Hundred Acre Wood :smile:

That being said, however - seems like @crunchbits is actively using their MANGILLA-sized ban hammer when applicable, and that can only be a good thing.

• sirs, please MANGILLA-size my port. Order 7942062794

• seems that @crunchbits made several mistakes here.

Agreed. The most efficient way to avoid hostloc and nodeseek mjj is not to support PayPal. Otherwise, there will definitely be disputes, 100% @crunchbits

Thanked by 1haolun
  • @bdl said:

That being said, however - seems like @crunchbits is actively using their MANGILLA-sized ban hammer when applicable, and that can only be a good thing.

hope they ban paypal account/cc number as well if possible. banning mail/ip address wont be enough to prevent abuser creating new accounts and causing problem again.

Thanked by 1haolun
  • @foitin said:

hope they ban paypal account/cc number as well if possible. banning mail/ip address wont be enough to prevent abuser creating new accounts and causing problem again.

Should leave the LET username in additional notes, and manually active the service by leaving the order number here for verification.

• Good morning sirs, please MANGILLA-size my port. Order 7101418187

• andaanda Member

THANKS @raindog308! HERES TO ANOTHER 20K 🤓

• :# Good morning sirs, please MANGILLA-size my port. Order Number: 1358347019

• there seems to be no stock, how should I buy it?

• @jingfanqin said:
    there seems to be no stock, how should I buy it?

I'll sell you mine for $50 /s

Thanked by 2crunchbits bdl
  • There seems to be a problem with the server's network
    It often goes offline
    Don't forget to fix it
    @crunchbits

Thanked by 1Azenot
  • @MatthewM said:
    Why have so many people just posted, ignoring what crunchbits, just said?

Flash deals/giveaways are literally just a horde of people parroting whatever they think is going to get them free/cheap stuff. They read the comments on the first page, copy/paste, post. They don't go through the comment section to read anything because they don't care, they've got FOMO and they want stuff.

There's maybe 20-30 core group of people here who seem to post regularly. If you look at the initial post "thanked" count, it's at 173. I've never seen anywhere near that number participate in a regular thread here.

95% of the people asking for the port upgrades aren't even eligible lol

• @Don_Keedic said: 95% of the people asking for the port upgrades aren't even eligible lol

90% of the buyers are probably MJJ's hoping for good ping to asia from us-west lol

Thanked by 2crunchbits ariq01
  • "good standing"

Thanked by 3Don_Keedic ariq01 bdl

• ofitofit Member

THANKS @raindog308! HERES TO ANOTHER 20K

• edited August 2023

Alright all port upgrades have been processed. There are a few exceptions, ones who listed their invoice number. If you posted your invoice number, I would need some more information from you. Feel free to shoot me a PM.

• MatthewMMatthewM Member
    edited August 2023

@szymonp said:

@Don_Keedic said: 95% of the people asking for the port upgrades aren't even eligible lol

90% of the buyers are probably MJJ's hoping for good ping to asia from us-west lol

I think its much lower as it took a while for someone to post it to Hostloc. Though, I hope they have researched this and are not going to give crunchbits a bunch of trouble (its ultimately uses HE for most routes and its of cause yearly, meaning IPs getting blocked by the CCP).

• Good morning sirs, please MANGILLA-size my port. Order 2805902805

Thanked by 1vtimes