Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OFFICIAL R-A-I-N-D-O-G 20K THREAD -- $13.69 per year // GIVEAWAYS! // Once they're gone, that's it.. - Page 20
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OFFICIAL R-A-I-N-D-O-G 20K THREAD -- $13.69 per year // GIVEAWAYS! // Once they're gone, that's it..

Comments

• MrEdMrEd Member

Good morning sirs, please MANGILLA-size my port. Order 1545992069

• cxgcxg Member

Oh well, missed it again.
    Guess I have to wait until Wednesday then

• Good morning sirs, please MANGILLA-size my port. Order Number: 2418438482

Thanked by 1GckJoy
  • Good morning sirs, please MANGILLA-size my port. Order 4279538954

• Good morning sirs, please MANGILLA-size my port. Order 1352037479

• THANKS @raindog308! HERES TO ANOTHER 20K 🤓

• Good morning sirs, please MANGILLA-size my port. Order Number: 4731906220

• KumaKuma Member

THANKS @raindog308! HERES TO ANOTHER 20K 🤓

• Good morning sirs, please MANGILLA-size my port. OrderNumber: 9059988438

• jcnjcn Member

Good morning sirs, please MANGILLA-size my port. Order Number: 2061321318

• The website needs a fix...

• VitaVita Member

Looks like you have a bug on the portal @crunchbits or was that on purpose :wink:

• crunchbitscrunchbits Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

No bug, just a bat signal.

• Would it be possible to make the next restock at acceptable hours for Europe as well ? ;)

Thanked by 1GckJoy
  • Good morning sirs, please MANGILLA-size my port.
    Order Number: 1910934401

• Hi, the servers are automatically disconnected globally and cannot be connected. It usually occurs 3-5 times in an hour and lasts 1-5 minutes at a time. My friends are having the same situation.

• Will there be restock?

• crunchbitscrunchbits Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

Updates 8/8/2023 and beyond

Firstly--thank you to everyone who has been patient, polite, and enjoying a pretty crazy true low end deal. That really is the majority of you, and we all at Crunchbits do appreciate it. It's a lot of fun internally on the provider side to see things go crazy and a little bit of a pen-test/load-test in a way we normally would never encounter with our traditional/more premium products.

That being said, we're further invoking #5 and the rules are changing:

If you didn't have an active LET account prior to the creation of the OP, you won't qualify*.

That's it, this is for people who were already here and unfortunately this deal went way too wide and far and with that we've gotten more ticket spam, rudeness, and abuse in 24 hours than in multiple years combined. It's still definitely a minority of the overall units sold, but not in the spirit of the sale. If we provide enough for all members here and have some unfilled capacity: great.

QoS updates

There is an on-going issue being chased down and squashed which was causing intermittent instability with one of the hypervisors. We've been able to completely test and rule out hardware and all underlying components. The final step is figuring out if it is intentional abuse or unintentional misuse. We've had a sysadmin on it for most of the evening, and things appear to have stabilized after some emergency maintenance windows.

Going forward, we'll be doing whitelisted orders in which the manner has not yet been fully determined. Like I promised, everyone here (especially in different time zones) will get their chance.

*=at our discretion, we may make exceptions.

• Good morning sirs, please MANGILLA-size my port. Invoice #4791

• Good morning sirs, please MANGILLA-size my port. Order 9025544563

Thanked by 1GckJoy
  • GckJoyGckJoy Member
    edited August 2023

Good morning sirs, please MANGILLA-size my port. Order 5101278192

• ZhuclZhucl Member
    edited August 2023

Good morning sirs, please MANGILLA-size my port. Order 5701364441

• Good evening sirs,please MANGILLA-size my port. Order 3196229901