Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IncogNET filed an official complaint against HE with the Attorney General of Washington State - Page 9
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

IncogNET filed an official complaint against HE with the Attorney General of Washington State

Comments

• @kait said:

@MannDude said: What's this? Is SirFoxy trying to dox you?

Guess he thinks I am KT from doxbin, I think KT was the latest owner, forgot who else was in their team.

:neutral: KT was never doxxed in his approximately 10 years of running the site; however, SirFoxy was able to dox him in just one afternoon. This is some next-level stuff right here.

Thanked by 1kait
  • kaitkait Member

@jar said: Anyone need a semen sample?

artificial inseminate me like the bull that I am

Thanked by 1jar
  • MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran
    edited August 2023

Anyway, it'll probably be Monday at the earliest before I hear anything else from the EFF. They were waiting for Hurricane Electric to respond to them as I believe they want to do a write-up at least over the topic from the sounds of it, which will draw some good (and proper) attention to the subject in an unbiased matter.

Legally speaking, nothing is completely clear. Lot of Twitter lawyers going back and forth over things like if a State (Washington)'s law can override the AUP / contract of a business doing business in their state. What is 'free speech' and what 'isn't free speech', etc.

Lot more useful and productive comments and information from both sides over at Twitter. I've mostly just lurked the comments but quite frankly both sides of the issue have raised some good points and I'm just a dude who doesn't pretend to know that I'm right all the time so it's been interesting to read and consider takes from whoever.

I'd still like to see Washington State's Net Neutrality law have some teeth to it and bite into this, but nothing moves fast when it comes to stuff like this and I'd expect this will be an ongoing issue headed into 2024 and beyond.

• kaitkait Member

@MannDude said:
    Anyway, it'll probably be Monday at the earliest before I hear anything else from the EFF. They were waiting for Hurricane Electric to respond to them as I believe they want to do a write-up at least over the topic from the sounds of it, which will draw some good (and proper) attention to the subject in an unbiased matter.

Good news, there are some bad stuff you can say about the EFF but they are strong advocates and a great organization, can't wait for their response and hopefully help.

Thanked by 1sillycat
  • @sillycat said:

@kait said:

Guess he thinks I am KT from doxbin, I think KT was the latest owner, forgot who else was in their team.

:neutral: KT was never doxxed in his approximately 10 years of running the site; however, SirFoxy was able to dox him in just one afternoon. This is some next-level stuff right here.

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3692852/#Comment_3692852

Funny you don’t deny your involvement with Doxbin here @kait.

• kaitkait Member

@SirFoxy said: Funny you don’t deny your involvement with Doxbin here @kait.

Because we where clearly joking about being great anonymous haxxors with 1337 super eleet skills in being pro hackers.

Thanked by 1sillycat
  • MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

@SirFoxy said:

@sillycat said:

@kait said:

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3692852/#Comment_3692852

Funny you don’t deny your involvement with Doxbin here @kait.

Sounds like a cool topic of discussion for a new thread.

Before you pull the, "lol but free speech" out of your back pocket as some sort of 'gotcha', I just don't want this thread closed because it keeps going off topic. Would like to be able to post updates here about the topic highlighted in the thread title.

Users interested in updates about the matter can follow us on https://twitter.com/IncogNetLLC since this thread will likely get closed at this rate.

• crunchbitscrunchbits Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@MannDude said:

Before you pull the, "lol but free speech" out of your back pocket as some sort of 'gotcha', I just don't want this thread closed because it keeps going off topic. Would like to be able to post updates here about the topic highlighted in the thread title.

Users interested in updates about the matter can follow us on https://twitter.com/IncogNetLLC since this thread will likely get closed at this rate.

There were some bigger problems just exposed here, like a paid staff writer attempting to dox members of the forum. I'm restraining when I only say that is unprofessional.

@jbiloh probably doesn't read any of these, but it's too bad I just renewed the tag. That crosses a line for me business sense or not.

• SirFoxySirFoxy Member
    edited August 2023

@crunchbits said:

@MannDude said:

There were some bigger problems just exposed here, like a paid staff writer attempting to dox members of the forum. I'm restraining when I only say that is unprofessional.

@jbiloh probably doesn't read any of these, but it's too bad I just renewed the tag. That crosses a line for me business sense or not.

How did I dox anyone when @kait posted our private messages lmao?

I didn’t post that. Plus, all public information. It says in the screenshot where the information was obtained.

• ArkasArkas Moderator

@SirFoxy said: How did I dox anyone when @kait posted our private messages lmao?

Your DMs however crossed a line, as I told you privately when @kait informed me. You are on notice.

• @crunchbits said: @jbiloh probably doesn't read any of these, but it's too bad I just renewed the tag. That crosses a line for me business sense or not.

It's not the first time you mentioned tag renewal. Will you wave with tag payment every time something won't be to your liking but at the same time you have no issue supporting under the pretense of free speech stalking cesspit of the internet known as kiwifarms.

• I've noticed a concerning pattern within this forum. The true attitudes of many individuals, hosting providers, including those I've known since joining the site, seem to be emerging. There are also numerous instances of individuals stating, "I'm not from kf but I have to say this blah blah blah," which appear to be quite obvious attempts. I understand that free speech is a fundamental right for all, but after reading a few threads on that site, I find it quite disturbing.

Thanked by 3Mumbly SirFoxy emgh
  • crunchbitscrunchbits Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@Heinz said:

@crunchbits said: @jbiloh probably doesn't read any of these, but it's too bad I just renewed the tag. That crosses a line for me business sense or not.

It's not the first time you mentioned tag renewal. Will you wave with tag payment every time something won't be to your liking but at the same time you have no issue supporting under the pretense of free speech stalking cesspit of the internet known as kiwifarms.

It would actually be the 2nd time I've ever mentioned it and it is only in relation to the same topic. I bring it up because I'm positive it's a business decision for LEB, as it is for me.

The key difference is that I'm not paying KF, I don't go there, and I don't want it's behavior on LET/B. Especially concerning when the purveyor of said behavior is a paid staff member who publicly writes against what KF does but privately emulates exactly that. If I wanted that, I would go there. It has nothing to do with "free speech". LEB has every right to turn into KiwiFarms 2 and try to dox members via PM, I simply wouldn't pay them or visit anymore.

Thanked by 1sillycat
  • SirFoxySirFoxy Member
    edited August 2023

@crunchbits said:

@Heinz said:

@crunchbits said: @jbiloh probably doesn't read any of these, but it's too bad I just renewed the tag. That crosses a line for me business sense or not.

It would actually be the 2nd time I've ever mentioned it and it is only in relation to the same topic. I bring it up because I'm positive it's a business decision for LEB, as it is for me.

The key difference is that I'm not paying KF, I don't go there, and I don't want it's behavior on LET/B. Especially concerning when the purveyor of said behavior is a paid staff member who publicly writes against what KF does but privately emulates exactly that. If I wanted that, I would go there. It has nothing to do with "free speech". LEB has every right to turn into KiwiFarms 2 and try to dox members via PM, I simply wouldn't pay them or visit anymore.

Lol, @kait actively participates in doxing and releasing individuals PII. My messages were ironic and clearly to get under @kait skin… and the individual in context directly leaked the private messages.

I’m an independent writer for LEB, not a staff member here.

• kaitkait Member

@SirFoxy said: Lol, @kait actively participates in doxing and releasing individuals PII.

@Arkas him calling me a KF member is shitty but I guess fine, but this goes to far, he is calling me a criminal and I won't stand for that.

• ArkasArkas Moderator

You guys are giving me very little choice as to the longevity of this thread.
    Stay on topic.

Thanked by 1crunchbits
  • kaitkait Member

@Arkas said: You guys are giving me very little choice as to the longevity of this thread.

Sure, if you make that guy retract his statement that I activily participate in doxing.

• @kait said: I won't stand for that

What will you do about it? Will you sue him?
    It's almost impressive how sensitive are KF members when it's about you instead of your "lolcows" or whatever you call your targets.

Thanked by 1SirFoxy
  • kaitkait Member

@Mumbly said:

@kait said: I won't stand for that

It's almost impressive how sensitive are KF members when it's about you instead of your "lolcows" or whatever you call your targets.

Fuck you, I am not a KF user.

• MumblyMumbly Member
    edited August 2023

User, moderator, admin ... it makes no difference to me.

@kait said:

@Mumbly said:

Come on, buddy. There is no shame in admitting that or is it?

• kaitkait Member

@Mumbly said:

@kait said:

@Mumbly said:

Come on, buddy. There is no shame in admitting that or is it?

Why would I admit to something that isn't true, you're the KF user here, not me

• ArkasArkas Moderator

Ok, let's take a time out. The thread might be opened up later once everyone has a chance to cool down.

• Time to revive the good ol thread.

EFF has finally posted the article about Hurricane Electric "interfering with traffic."
    https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2023/08/isps-should-not-police-online-speech-no-matter-how-awful-it
    https://archive.ph/GJUm4

• People think it's not a big deal, But the truth is that our rights are evaporating at a pace we can not keep up so I applaud you for acting. The worst thing on the internet is discord, You can literally get booted because someone does not like what you say. Censorship is cancer. We are already limited when we search on engines like google in terms of what results we are getting, these results are fine-tuned to push the results they want you to see.

Thanked by 1MannDude
  • Hold on, just making popcorn for the fireworks show that will be this thread in 3...2....1.....

• Came for the deals, staying for the drama lol

• neckbreakerneckbreaker Member
    edited August 2023

@Arkas said:
    Ok, let's take a time out. The thread might be opened up later once everyone has a chance to cool down.

I would still like to see @SirFoxy actions addressed. A writer on @jbiloh payroll trying to dox LET community members because he doesn't agree with them. Isn't it just what he accused Kiwifarms of doing?

Why is such behavior tolerated, and user has not received any consequences for his actions. People here have been banned for way way less "malicious" things. Its totally unacceptable and not allowed by rules applying on LET.

As pointed out by other users and Patron Providers. Is @jbiloh willing to cover for his writer doing extremely malicious, unethical and damaging things?

From spreading literal lies for his own benefit, annoying literally everyone with half a brain on this forum to trying silence his critics by trying to dox them. Exceptionally easy to bait person, and a deranged manchild.

• I don't mean this to be a jab at anyone. But I don't think anyone considers SirFoxy a journalist. LEB is a blog. Not a "news site". Yall are stretching the soup wayyyyy too thin.

Back on topic. I'm glad the EFF posted a public statement. But can we get a refresher or an update on what the next steps are?

Are we waiting on something?

• neckbreakerneckbreaker Member
    edited August 2023

@HalfEatenPie said: I don't mean this to be a jab at anyone. But I don't think anyone considers SirFoxy a journalist. LEB is a blog. Not a "news site". Yall are stretching the soup wayyyyy too thin.

It doesn't matter what LEB is. Its a big site with exceptional SEO which is being used to spread political propaganda and lies which can be cited on sites such as Wikipedia as "evidence".

• kaitkait Member
    edited August 2023

@HalfEatenPie said: Are we waiting on something?

Mostly a response from HE to the Attorney General: IncogNET Twitter

This discussion has been closed.