Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IncogNET filed an official complaint against HE with the Attorney General of Washington State - Page 11
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

IncogNET filed an official complaint against HE with the Attorney General of Washington State

15678911»

Comments

• emghemgh Member

I love how @MannDude is doing this ”the thread is just informative and I’m so extremely unbiased” thing

Meanwhile @kait quoted him and started his sentence with ”we”

And the other top supporter @neckbreaker just refered to me as a homosexual as some kind of huge insult

Top g’s you’re hanging out with @MannDude, nothing but a pathetic look for you, your company and your ”commitment to free-speech”

Thanked by 2Mumbly ahnlak
  • @emgh
    It's nothing short of ridiculous... he simply refuses to be objective, and continues to use it for advertising purposes.

Besides, not everything is an attack on free speech... in this case, at least.

Thanked by 1emgh
  • it'll always be funny to me how the KF crowd is reacting to all this attention
    them seething about harassment is just 🤌

Thanked by 2emgh Mumbly
  • emghemgh Member

100 % agreed to all of the above

It gets even funnier when they really try to please @MannDude by seeming resonable and not totally crazy, but just can’t help it to turn his thread into a witch-hunt on homosexuals

It’s so incredibly telling

Thanked by 1Mumbly
  • neckbreakerneckbreaker Member
    edited August 2023

@neverain said:
    it'll always be funny to me how the KF crowd is reacting to all this attention
    them seething about harassment is just 🤌

So you are defending "people of gender" sending violent threats to congress, swat threats against people they don't like and more.
    Your moral policy is corrupt.

@emgh said: It gets even funnier when they really try to please @MannDude by seeming resonable and not totally crazy, but just can’t help it to turn his thread into a witch-hunt on homosexuals

What the fuck are you talking about? Are you OK?
    It was a fucking joke, I couldn't make it more obvious. Quite a straw man.

Its always the same group of people that are enraged at such things on LET. I've been here long enough to tell.

• emghemgh Member

Always with the ”yeah it was a joke lmao” when it’s pointed out

And always the same people appreciating the ”jokes”

And how about you stop with the internet edgeness for just a day or two?

You’ve already accused me of being a homosexual, no need with the ”are you ok” check as if I’m mentally ill too, you do enough hunting of them on KF, no reason to continue on here

edited August 2023

@emgh said: you do enough hunting of them on KF

Nobody ends with a thread on KF just for being a homo. You clearly never been to this site. There are plenty of gay, leftist and even trans users at KF. Its not a politically motivated forum.

• emghemgh Member

@neckbreaker said:

Nobody ends with a thread on KF just for being a homo

I was refering to mentally ill people, clearly

• @emgh said:

@neckbreaker said:

Did you just call homosexuals mentally ill? And you are offended at me throwing jokes when you truly despise them in your heart? Its telling.

• emghemgh Member

@neckbreaker said:

@emgh said:

@neckbreaker said:

Did you just call homosexuals mentally ill? And you are offended at me throwing jokes when you truly despise them in your heart? Its telling.

No, I was, for the third time now, referring to mentually ill people, not homosexuals

• @emgh said:

@neckbreaker said:

@emgh said:

@neckbreaker said:

No, I was, for the third time now, referring to mentually ill people, not homosexuals

Does mental illness make pedophiles less bad? As I said, nobody ends with a thread of KF for their disability or anything like that. If you want to speak on the topic, educate yourself in other place than Wikipedia.

• @neckbreaker said: violent threats to congress, swat threats against people they don't like and more.

My brother in christ what do you think happened over at kiwifarms?

Your site was literally about sending violent threats to and swatting threats against people YOU don't like and more

There were threads dedicated to harassing people you don't agree with and im pretty sure not all of it was even legal (for eg posting SSN publically is illegal, maybe jar the freedom of speech expert could confirm, if im not wrong he was behind the deplatforming of doxbin and bytefend after they doxxed him (not 100% sure about this as I heard it from a friend, I just find it ironic that he would defend KF if its true))

This is kind like you are asking me if I sympathize with a thief that got his money stolen

NO I do not!

Thanked by 2emgh Mumbly
    edited August 2023

@neverain said: My brother in christ what do you think happened over at kiwifarms?

Your site was literally about sending violent threats to and swatting threats against people YOU don't like and more

I started using the site in 2022 when it started getting deplatformed hard.
    I have not seen ANY violent threat, ANY swatting threat. And none of that is encouraged, its against the rules. You will get banned and laughed at for making such threats.

If you want to say "but people do it anyways", so what? How the fuck do you stop them? It happens everywhere, mostly on gigantic platforms such as Twitter or Facebook.

• emghemgh Member
    edited August 2023

@neckbreaker said:

@emgh said:

@neckbreaker said:

@emgh said:

@neckbreaker said:

Does mental illness make pedophiles less bad? As I said, nobody ends with a thread of KF for their disability or anything like that. If you want to speak on the topic, educate yourself in other place than Wikipedia.

I have been visiting, aditmittedly, I couldn't stand more than maybe about 10-15 minutes

As someone who've seen depression, its clearly just a cesspit of sad people feeling better by going after other sad people, I don't think I'm the target audience

Also, just a reminder, @MannDude started this thread as a weird attempt at marketing and trying to remain unbiased while pushing his company, he'd want to help you alt-right folks and he can't if this thread gets closed, so: Do you want to continue this and probably get your guys thread closed or do you want to stop? I got no problem with either

Thanked by 1Mumbly
  • @emgh said: Also, just a reminder, @MannDude started this thread as a weird attempt at marketing and trying to remain unbiased while pushing his company, he'd want to help you alt-right folks and he can't if this thread gets closed, so: Do you want to continue this and probably get your guys thread closed or do you want to continue? I got no problem with either

How about we all stop? Stop pretending like only I am in fault.
    How about we stop and stick strictly on topic?

Thanked by 1emgh
  • @neckbreaker said:

@neverain said: My brother in christ what do you think happened over at kiwifarms?

I started using the site in 2022 when it started getting deplatformed hard.
    I have not seen ANY violent threat, ANY swatting threat. And none of that is encouraged, its against the rules. You will get banned and laughed at for making such threats.

If you want to say "but people do it anyways", so what? How the fuck do you stop them? It happens everywhere, mostly on gigantic platforms such as Twitter or Facebook.

I visited it before you, I was browsing doxbin (ngl HOA is funny), and saw a dox about a rando and from there i got to KF.

thats like saying lowendtalk is not about server, atleast be honest lol

@neckbreaker said: pedophiles

You said william was a pedo for running a tor node, im sure the KF detectives are very good at their jobs

• @neverain said: thats like saying lowendtalk is not about server, atleast be honest lol

Mate, as I said. Its not allowed to do such things on KF.

@neverain said: You said william was a pedo for running a tor node, im sure the KF detectives are very good at their jobs

I have not said that. I said I do not believe his story, because he is a pathological liar.

End of the story. Please stick on topic.

• @neckbreaker said: Its always the same group of people that are enraged at such things on LET.

...and then...

@neckbreaker said: Fuck off and don't derail the thread. If you want to cry, go somewhere else

Peace, bro! :p

Thanked by 2emgh SirFoxy
  • kaitkait Member

@emgh said: Meanwhile @kait quoted him and started his sentence with ”we”

Where? I never started a sentence with "we"

Thanked by 1emgh
  • emghemgh Member
    edited August 2023

@kait said:

@emgh said: Meanwhile @kait quoted him and started his sentence with ”we”

Where? I never started a sentence with "we"

Sorry, honest mistake, I meant "They", indicating "we", but you're right. I was newly awake and that's what I meant, but I quoted you wrongly

Can't edit it anymore but yeah, I admit the fault

• kaitkait Member

@emgh said: Sorry, honest mistake, I meant "They", indicating "we", but you're right. I was newly awake and that's what I meant, but I quoted you wrongly

You said "Why is everyone tagging jbiloh?" so who is everyone?

• emghemgh Member

@kait said:

@emgh said: Sorry, honest mistake, I meant "They", indicating "we", but you're right. I was newly awake and that's what I meant, but I quoted you wrongly

You said "Why is everyone tagging jbiloh?" so who is everyone?

Notifying him, only 2 ppl originally tagged him (although one of them the most outspoken anti-cancel supporter in this whole thread), but every comment replying and indirectly replying to any tagging is causing a notification

In all honesty, it was obviously an exaggeration but we only really got 1 extremely obvious kiwi supporter here, and that's @neckbreaker

You always support their takes but you deny actually being part of it, so not sure there, but if we leave you out of that category, that's 1 person, so everyone would be him I guess? idk

• kaitkait Member

@emgh said: You always support their takes but you deny actually being part of it, so not sure there, but if we leave you out of that category, that's 1 person, so everyone would be him I guess? idk

Oke so everyone means only one person because afaik neckbreaker doesn't have a multiple personality disorder.

• emghemgh Member

@kait said: Oke so everyone means only one person because afaik neckbreaker doesn't have a multiple personality disorder.

I mean who else is there?

You deny being part of it, and trees gone

• kaitkait Member

@emgh said: I mean who else is there?

idk but you keep talking about "you guys" and "everyone" and I was confused who everyone means when you only name one person. Anyway:

I though you guys were pro free-speech

Yes, but there are limits like laws and forum rules. Incog makes that clear with his hosting, we host everyone except if you break a USA or local law. And if SirFoxy breaks a rule it would be nice if he gets punished, afaik Arkas dealt with it.

and against cancel culture

Yes because canceling someone and going after someone is dumb, we have forum rules and laws for that. Due process is amazing.

, and here you are trying to cancel a guy?

No forum rules and US laws apply to everyone here. afaik we (at least me) didn't go after him, and following him around.

• ArkasArkas Moderator

Enough.

Thanked by 2emgh pedagang
This discussion has been closed.