Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IncogNET filed an official complaint against HE with the Attorney General of Washington State - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

IncogNET filed an official complaint against HE with the Attorney General of Washington State

Comments

• SirFoxySirFoxy Member
    edited July 2023

@kait said:

@SirFoxy said: Sold from a company undergoing an active lawsuit.

And, the Internet Resources Josh owns are owned under 1776 Solutions not Flow Chemical.

Now point out where I said Flow Chemical isn't real

I was talking about your friend @treesmokah - anyways, the APNIC IP space acquired under the condition of being used for an Australian chemical company was acquired (sold? whatever) while undergoing an active lawsuit in Australia, specifically in the context of the IP space and the content hosted on the IP space.

Josh then opened his 6th new company in the US for better free speech laws but it doesn't change the fact an APNIC range is an APNIC range.

The entire argument you Kiwi Farmers presented is dumb. The link between Kiwi Farms/Joshua Moon and Flow Chemical Party LTD is blatant.

• kaitkait Member

@SirFoxy said: I was talking about your friend @treesmokah - anyways, the APNIC IP space acquired under the condition of being used for an Australian chemical company was sold while undergoing an active lawsuit in Australia, specifically in the context of the IP space and the content hosted on the IP space.

Still don't care.

@SirFoxy said: Josh then opened his 6th new company in the US for better free speech laws but it doesn't change the fact an APNIC range is an APNIC range.

Also don't care.

@SirFoxy said: The entire argument you Kiwi Farmers presented is dumb. The link between Kiwi Farms/Joshua Moon and Flow Chemical Party LTD is blatant.

The link between kiwifarms/josh and Flow Chemical is blatant, I never stated otherwise. The Internet resources are under the 1776 Solutions name though which is also in your own article.

@Arkas can you tell this shithead to stop accusing me of shit.
    1. I got accused of being treesmokah (I am not)
    2. I get accused of being a kiwifarms user (I am not)
    3. I never claimed Flow Chemical isn't real, I just stated that the Internet Resources are under 1776 Solutions with enough proof.

All I do is point out mistakes in his research with more than enough proof and he keeps accusing me of shit or pulling strawmans.

Thanked by 1sillycat
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited July 2023

@SirFoxy said: rather than arguing about free speech technicalities

Literally the only time free speech matters is when it's unpopular. There is absolutely no point in talking about free speech when the speech is popular and doesn't cause outrage. I love you man, but you are so dead wrong about this. You do not understand the concept of free speech, what it means to fight for it, what the individual wins/losses of said fight amount to or how to pinpoint them on the map, or anything of the sort. This is a total blind spot for you.

The only time it ever matters that I support free speech is when it's speech that I hate. Every other time I mention free speech, if it isn't referencing speech that I hate, my support for it is theoretical. If I say I support it when I'm not talking about speech that I hate, and I turn my back on it when it comes to speech that I do hate, then I don't support free speech. You cannot test support for free speech on content that you like, you can only test it on content that you don't like. If they are not breaking laws, KF is a perfect example to use for testing one's commitment to free speech, because what they speak fucking sucks.

If they are breaking laws then I wish they’d just arrest the dude. If you break copyright law enough, the US would invade North Korea to nab you tomorrow, but no one can figure out how to arrest this guy? I call BS.

• SirFoxySirFoxy Member
    edited July 2023

@jar said:

@SirFoxy said: rather than arguing about free speech technicalities

Literally the only time free speech matters is when it's unpopular. There is absolutely no point in talking about free speech when the speech is popular and doesn't cause outrage. I love you man, but you are so dead wrong about this. You do not understand the concept of free speech, what it means to fight for it, what the individual wins/losses of said fight amount to or how to pinpoint them on the map, or anything of the sort. This is a total blind spot for you.

The only time it ever matters that I support free speech is when it's speech that I hate. Every other time I mention free speech, if it isn't referencing speech that I hate, my support for it is theoretical. If I say I support it when I'm not talking about speech that I hate, and I turn my back on it when it comes to speech that I do hate, then I don't support free speech.

Lol, I'm not even pro-deplatforming, I'm just a realist... but I respect your take and I love you too @jar

I offered Joshua Moon an interview similar to the William one and he declined, in the nature of free speech.

I'm actually writing a part two for ex-Kiwi Farmers that think the site has gone too far and Joshua Moon has started positioning himself as a cultish-like leader, rather than just being a site administrator for a site based around Chris Chan.

Thanked by 2jar sillycat
  • @SirFoxy said: I'm actually writing a part two for ex-Kiwi Farmers that think the site has gone too far and Joshua Moon has started positioning himself as a cultish-like leader, rather than just being a site administrator for a site based around Chris Chan.

Sounds like that would be an interesting read... Do you get paid for all of this? If not, what makes it worth it for you to write all of this?

Thanked by 1SirFoxy
  • SirFoxySirFoxy Member
    edited July 2023

@sillycat said:

@SirFoxy said: I'm actually writing a part two for ex-Kiwi Farmers that think the site has gone too far and Joshua Moon has started positioning himself as a cultish-like leader, rather than just being a site administrator for a site based around Chris Chan.

Sounds like that would be an interesting read... Do you get paid for all of this? If not, what makes it worth it for you to write all of this?

Should be :wink:

Yes, I get paid in @BilohBucks

Thanked by 2sillycat BilohBucks
  • MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

None of this arguing over his companies, location or IP range has anything at all to do with this thread.

• @MannDude said:
    None of this arguing over his companies, location or IP range has anything at all to do with this thread.

Ah yes, the PR statement and complaint to Washington about being de-platformed over Kiwi Farms has nothing to do with Kiwi Farms.

Ok Mr. Boss Man CEO, I'll see myself out.

edited July 2023

@SirFoxy said:

@MannDude said:

Ah yes, the PR statement and complaint to Washington about being de-platformed over Kiwi Farms has nothing to do with Kiwi Farms.

Ok Mr. Boss Man CEO, I'll see myself out.

K.

Edit:

( Also, I'm not some dumb kid. I'd never call myself "CEO" of a small business LLC. That's super cringe when people do that. )

Just saying that bickering over dumb shit has nothing to do with the topic of Net Neutrality, HE, etc. You can write about his shoe size and favorite color in part 2 of your saga.

At least Twitter is providing compelling arguments for both sides.

Thanked by 2fatchan ScreenReader
  • ArkasArkas Moderator

Take it easy everyone. The thread was going fine before, I'm sure it can continue with both sides providing compelling arguments instead of personal attacks.

Thanked by 3fatchan MannDude kait

In case anyone cares or was wondering what the latest is:

• rustelekomrustelekom Member, Patron Provider

[@kait said]Other than that you have the EU blocking Russia news outlets because of the Russia Ukrain war.

Sputnik and RT was blocked/restricted in various countries before any war. Short list is on https://tass.ru/info/13273755

• kaitkait Member

@rustelekom said: Sputnik and RT was blocked/restricted in various countries before any war. Short list is on https://tass.ru/info/13273755

Ah thought it was because of the war, anyway still retarded to block shit on the webs that isn't strictly illegal.

• rustelekomrustelekom Member, Patron Provider

@kait said:

@rustelekom said: Sputnik and RT was blocked/restricted in various countries before any war. Short list is on https://tass.ru/info/13273755

Ah thought it was because of the war, anyway still retarded to block shit on the webs that isn't strictly illegal.

Certainly. However, it is worth noting that currently, numerous activities are considered illegal in Russia. Furthermore, this growing trend is not limited to Russia alone, as it has gradually expanded to numerous countries. This shift in policy is mainly due to governments recognizing the potential dangers associated with unrestricted or open discussions on the internet.

• kaitkait Member

@rustelekom said: the potential dangers associated with unrestricted or open discussions on the internet.

Sadly true, I am a big fan of an open internet but I don't see the trend changing, we have to start digging a grave for the Internet that we used to know :( but lets stay on topic and wait for more updates.

• AeroRoutedAeroRouted Member
    edited August 2023

I'm a bit confused why lowendbox.com recently decided to step into the identity politics ring and start editorializing on the front page.

"Kiwi Farms, the Infamous Alt-Right Hate Forum, Might Be off the Clearnet for Good" -- seriously? A (at least previously) excellent technical resource on cost effective hosting solutions is now publishing obviously heavily biased opinion pieces by people who clearly have an axe to grind?

Can you guys please stick with what you're good at -- being the world's best resource on VPS hosting? The entire rest of the internet sailed off into idpol bullshit around 2016 and lowendbox managed to mostly stay away from that which is honestly impressive in this day and age.

I'm not completely opposed to reading an article now and then about net neutrality directly related to VPS hosting. In fact, raindog308 has done an excellent job posting balanced summaries of what's going on, letting you make up your own mind. But perhaps we don't need a new personal screed each week by "SirFoxy" about the wonders of censorship and totalitarianism?

Does "SirFoxy" own the site or something? What am I missing here? This is just completely out of character and bizarre for lowendbox.com.

• ArkasArkas Moderator
    edited August 2023

And of course, free and democratic Russia allows news from outside that doesn't agree with its agenda? Heck, it doesn't even allow free news from within its own borders. Don't you get tired of repeating the pro Russia propaganda outside of that thread? Please stay on topic.

Thanked by 2Kris emgh
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited August 2023

@AeroRouted said:
    I'm a bit confused why lowendbox.com recently decided to step into the identity politics ring and start editorializing on the front page.

"Kiwi Farms, the Infamous Alt-Right Hate Forum, Might Be off the Clearnet for Good" -- seriously? A (at least previously) excellent technical resource on cost effective hosting solutions is now publishing obviously heavily biased opinion pieces by people who clearly have an axe to grind?

Can you guys please stick with what you're good at -- being the world's best resource on VPS hosting? The entire rest of the internet sailed off into idpol bullshit around 2016 and lowendbox managed to mostly stay away from that which is honestly impressive in this day and age.

I'm not completely opposed to reading an article now and then about net neutrality directly related to VPS hosting. In fact, raindog308 has done an excellent job posting balanced summaries of what's going on, letting you make up your own mind. But perhaps we don't need a new personal screed each week by "SirFoxy" about the wonders of censorship and totalitarianism?

Does "SirFoxy" own the site or something? What am I missing here? This is just completely out of character and bizarre for lowendbox.com.

There's three positions to have on the topic:

1. Go easy on them or even defend them, and possibly risk being cancelled all the way upstream.
    2. Have or state no opinion of them and miss out on sweet traffic.
    3. Say about them what keeps the terrorists off your lawn. Get traffic, call people names they're perfectly used to being called, don't get cancelled. Win-win.

You gotta think more outside of the box. Profit by poking at people who are honestly shit people anyway. Now that's just good business for a blog. It counts as free speech when you say the same negative things everyone else is saying too, so long as you're not big enough to be made an example of (because he can't sue everyone at once and LEB won't be high on the list, and these days it's unlikely he'd find an impartial judge anyway).

Thanked by 2Arkas hades_corps
  • neckbreakerneckbreaker Member
    edited August 2023

@AeroRouted said:

The latest article by SirFoxy is absolutely insane.
    He is trying to say Kiwifarms that was hosted on Sprint(not even Lolek, but of course he didn't check whois like he did with other subnets, purely for his own gain and to build narrative) got them raided by FBI in less than 2 days.

He is a dishonest and politically motivated actor.
    I'm open to hearing opinions of both sides, but this person is a liar. There is a difference between an opinion and spreading literal lies.

I have no idea why @jbiloh allows it. But seems like money is more important than ANY morals.
    Seeking attention(in this case bad attention) will backfire, and I will be the first one to laugh out loud.

• neckbreakerneckbreaker Member
    edited August 2023

@jar said: It counts as free speech when you say the same negative things everyone else is saying too, so long as you're not big enough to be made an example of (because he can't sue everyone at once and LEB won't be high on the list, and these days it's unlikely he'd find an impartial judge anyway).

Spreading literal lies is not free speech, its defamation, and its illegal in the United States of America.

@jar said: Profit by poking at people who are honestly shit people anyway.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. It goes both ways.

• @neckbreaker said:

@jar said: It counts as free speech when you say the same negative things everyone else is saying too, so long as you're not big enough to be made an example of (because he can't sue everyone at once and LEB won't be high on the list, and these days it's unlikely he'd find an impartial judge anyway).

Spreading literal lies is not free speech, its defamation, and its illegal in the United States of America.

wb smokah

• @timmmy said:

@neckbreaker said:

wb smokah

what?
    do you think im @treesmokah?

im open for staff to check whatever they want to check and verify.

• timmmytimmmy Member
    edited August 2023

@neckbreaker said:

@timmmy said:

@neckbreaker said:

wb smokah

what?

nub smokah playin dumb lol

• @timmmy said:

@neckbreaker said:

@timmmy said:

@neckbreaker said:

wb smokah

what?

• @AeroRouted said:

Joined 12:59AM

• @SirFoxy said:

@AeroRouted said:

Joined 12:59AM

Being new makes ones opinion invalid?
    Are you fucking serious?

• @neckbreaker said:

@timmmy said:

@neckbreaker said:

@timmmy said:

@neckbreaker said:

wb smokah

what?

QQ bnet nerd

• @neckbreaker said:

@timmmy said:

@neckbreaker said:

@timmmy said:

@neckbreaker said:

wb smokah

what?

@tinyweasel the Australian that’s wanted by the FBI for making a bomb threat hoax?

@SirFoxy , is KiwiFarms in the room with you now?

• ArkasArkas Moderator
    edited August 2023

@neckbreaker said: im open for staff to check whatever they want to check and verify.

It's not up to you to be 'open' or closed to these checks. We do our jobs without requiring anyone's permission, and sometimes it takes a little longer than anticipated to complete a verification or act on a suspicion. Everyone, please stay on topic. No need to make accusations left and right, I mean this for everyone.

Thanked by 1emgh
This discussion has been closed.