Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


IncogNET filed an official complaint against HE with the Attorney General of Washington State - Page 10
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

IncogNET filed an official complaint against HE with the Attorney General of Washington State

1567810

Comments

  • @kait said:

    @HalfEatenPie said: Are we waiting on something?

    Mostly a response from HE to the Attorney General: IncogNET Twitter

    Would you please mind posting a screenshot of this Tweet? I'm not able to access Twitter posts anymore without an account.

  • kaitkait Member

    @neckbreaker said:

    @kait said:

    @HalfEatenPie said: Are we waiting on something?

    Mostly a response from HE to the Attorney General: IncogNET Twitter

    Would you please mind posting a screenshot of this Tweet? I'm not able to access Twitter posts anymore without an account.

    You can view tweets without an account again, but here is an archive https://archive.li/cocd9

    Thanked by 1neckbreaker
  • @neckbreaker said:

    @kait said:

    @HalfEatenPie said: Are we waiting on something?

    Mostly a response from HE to the Attorney General: IncogNET Twitter

    Would you please mind posting a screenshot of this Tweet? I'm not able to access Twitter posts anymore without an account.

    Thanked by 1neckbreaker
  • neckbreakerneckbreaker Member
    edited August 2023

    Thank you to all of you @kait @maverick @ole_hansen

  • MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

    Glad to see it.

    HE responded to my AG complaint by being technically obtuse. I'm not their direct customer, but KF was announced downstream of us via BGP access. So it was easy for them to shrug us off, saying were just a downstream of their direct customer ( which is true ).

  • kaitkait Member

    @MannDude said: Glad to see it.

    Keep up the fight, on all fronts, privacy and our freedoms :heart:

    Thanked by 1MannDude
  • MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran
    Thanked by 1neckbreaker
  • MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

    This image shows that the EFF themselves were afraid of retaliation by standing in support of free speech.

    Note how they do not credit the author(s) of the article. I only checked a few pages, but that's the first time I've ever seen them purposely do that: https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/

    Thanked by 1neckbreaker
  • neckbreakerneckbreaker Member
    edited August 2023

    @MannDude said:

    This image shows that the EFF themselves were afraid of retaliation by standing in support of free speech.

    Note how they do not credit the author(s) of the article. I only checked a few pages, but that's the first time I've ever seen them purposely do that: https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/

    "People of gender" are quite literally calling for violence against EFF in comments at their Tweet.
    https://nitter.net/EFF/status/1696582737388302739

    Makes you think, who is the real terrorist. Any sensible reply ends the same, they call you a "nazi" or a "fascist". They are a textbook example of extremists.

    It went too far. These people are fucked in the head. These people do not believe in biology, let alone in facts.

  • neckbreakerneckbreaker Member
    edited August 2023

    Deleted, decided to not trash this thread with posting screenshots of violent threats being addressed towards Incognet and EFF.

    Thanked by 1netomx
  • MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

    @neckbreaker said:
    Deleted, decided to not trash this thread with posting screenshots of violent threats being addressed towards Incognet and EFF.

    Can PM me. I'm curious.

    Thanked by 1neckbreaker
  • @MannDude said: This image shows that the EFF themselves were afraid of retaliation by standing in support of free speech.

    The EFF is absolutely panicking. They typically share their blog posts on Twitter, which they haven't done in this instance. Despite repeatedly stating that they do not endorse Kiwifarms, there are people of gender going completely crazy in the comments.

  • neckbreakerneckbreaker Member
    edited August 2023

    @sillycat said: there are people of gender going completely crazy in the comments.

    Most of which were sent by a transgender politcal grifter Alejandra Caraballo, who recently was sending violent threats directed at supreme court judges to which he later went - and got absolutely destroyed there. These people should be prosecuted and jailed.


    Rapists? That's a new one.

    Thanked by 2sillycat kait
  • netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

    Wow

  • ValVal Member
    edited August 2023

    @neckbreaker said:

    @MannDude said:

    This image shows that the EFF themselves were afraid of retaliation by standing in support of free speech.

    Note how they do not credit the author(s) of the article. I only checked a few pages, but that's the first time I've ever seen them purposely do that: https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/

    "People of gender" are quite literally calling for violence against EFF in comments at their Tweet.
    https://nitter.net/EFF/status/1696582737388302739

    Makes you think, who is the real terrorist. Any sensible reply ends the same, they call you a "nazi" or a "fascist". They are a textbook example of extremists.

    It went too far. These people are fucked in the head. These people do not believe in biology, let alone in facts.

    I'm deeply saddened by the replies to the tweet.
    They don't understand that it's not up to a private company to censor traffic, it's up to justice. If we are to allow private companies to do that, these people need to understand they could very well be next to be censored.
    If it's impossible for the website to be closed according to the current laws, then they should try to change the laws instead of harassing an organization trying to protect the rights of all of us.

    Thanked by 3MannDude sillycat jar
  • MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran
    edited August 2023

    @Val said:

    @neckbreaker said:

    @MannDude said:

    This image shows that the EFF themselves were afraid of retaliation by standing in support of free speech.

    Note how they do not credit the author(s) of the article. I only checked a few pages, but that's the first time I've ever seen them purposely do that: https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/

    "People of gender" are quite literally calling for violence against EFF in comments at their Tweet.
    https://nitter.net/EFF/status/1696582737388302739

    Makes you think, who is the real terrorist. Any sensible reply ends the same, they call you a "nazi" or a "fascist". They are a textbook example of extremists.

    It went too far. These people are fucked in the head. These people do not believe in biology, let alone in facts.

    I'm deeply saddened by the replies to the tweet.
    They don't understand that it's not up to a private company to censor traffic, it's up to justice. If we are to allow private companies to do that, these people need to understand they could very well be next to be censored.
    If it's impossible for the website to be closed according to the current laws, then they should try to change the laws instead of harassing an organization trying to protect the rights of all of us.

    Absolutely.

    These people are mad because the EFF didn't take the stance that ISPs should straight up ban speech they don't like. They're equating them as supporting 'nazis' and 'the death of trans kids'... It's like they all get copies of the same talking points and just regurgitate it without reading the article or having any personal thought on the matter.

    The EFF didn't come out in support of KF. They didn't hold the site in high regard. They didn't praise it for pushing the boundaries of legal free speech. They simply acknowledged that it's a dangerous precedent that ISPs like Hurricane Electric can censor speech they don't like, and that has these people in a rage.

    Read the comments. Absolutely bizarre response.

    Thanked by 2Val sillycat
  • ValVal Member

    @MannDude said:

    @Val said:

    @neckbreaker said:

    @MannDude said:

    This image shows that the EFF themselves were afraid of retaliation by standing in support of free speech.

    Note how they do not credit the author(s) of the article. I only checked a few pages, but that's the first time I've ever seen them purposely do that: https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/

    "People of gender" are quite literally calling for violence against EFF in comments at their Tweet.
    https://nitter.net/EFF/status/1696582737388302739

    Makes you think, who is the real terrorist. Any sensible reply ends the same, they call you a "nazi" or a "fascist". They are a textbook example of extremists.

    It went too far. These people are fucked in the head. These people do not believe in biology, let alone in facts.

    I'm deeply saddened by the replies to the tweet.
    They don't understand that it's not up to a private company to censor traffic, it's up to justice. If we are to allow private companies to do that, these people need to understand they could very well be next to be censored.
    If it's impossible for the website to be closed according to the current laws, then they should try to change the laws instead of harassing an organization trying to protect the rights of all of us.

    Absolutely.

    These people are mad because the EFF didn't take the stance that ISPs should straight up ban speech they don't like. They're equating them as supporting 'nazis' and 'the death of trans kids'... It's like they all get copies of the same talking points and just regurgitate it without reading the article or having any personal thought on the matter.

    The EFF didn't come out in support of KF. They didn't hold the site in high regard. They didn't praise it for pushing the boundaries of legal free speech. They simply acknowledged that it's a dangerous precedent that ISPs like Hurricane Electric can censor speech they don't like, and that has these people in a rage.

    Read the comments. Absolutely bizarre response.

    It's mind-boggling, I really feel like I didn't read the same article as these commenters. I'm not sure how they gathered that the EFF supported KF. The EFF couldn't have been more careful in their words' choice. Some of the commenters straight up do not seem to know how to read: https://nitter.net/08Juan80/status/1696678563037007879#m
    Absolute bizarre as you say.

    Thanked by 1sillycat
  • kaitkait Member

    @Val said: I really feel like I didn't read the same article as these commenters.

    They probably didn't even read it at all.

    Thanked by 1sillycat
  • ArkasArkas Moderator

    People who are prejudice, regardless of what they are prejudice about rarely bother reading the other side's opinions, and that's how we find ourselves in these situation. Of course, then you have the vermin that "hide" under each sides statements to promote an agenda, but that's the cost of free speech. Few are willing to pay the price. I'm glad @MannDude is one of them.

    Thanked by 2sillycat jar
  • sillycatsillycat Member
    edited August 2023

    @kait said:

    @Val said: I really feel like I didn't read the same article as these commenters.

    They probably didn't even read it at all.

    Clearly. The EFF has stated multiple times that Kiwifarms is a "uniquely awful [...] forum for hateful speech and planning vicious attacks on vulnerable people," and they assert that it "deserves no sympathy." Additionally, they have emphasized that "[t]he police and the courts should be working to protect the victims of KF and pursuing the perpetrators using every legal tool at their disposal."

    However, despite these statements, the people of gender still aren't happy. Because how dare the EFF support the infamous Kiwi Farms and all the hekin nazis! Such individuals seem to lack critical thinking skills, and that is genuinely terrifying.

  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited August 2023

    Donated $100 to the EFF. I guarantee that's more than they lost from twatter users.

    Fuck Kiwi Farms and fuck anyone who stands against free speech.

  • emghemgh Member

    Why is everyone tagging jbiloh?

    I though you guys were pro free-speech and against cancel culture, and here you are trying to cancel a guy?

    Thanked by 3Thundas Mumbly SirFoxy
  • MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

    @emgh said:
    Why is everyone tagging jbiloh?

    I though you guys were pro free-speech and against cancel culture, and here you are trying to cancel a guy?

    Who is everyone? I went back four pages and only saw two people tag him directly.

  • @emgh said:
    Why is everyone tagging jbiloh?

    I though you guys were pro free-speech and against cancel culture, and here you are trying to cancel a guy?

    Their commitment to free speech appears selective, being supportive only when it aligns with their interests. However, when faced with opposing viewpoints, they readily endorse private organizations to censor individuals.

    Thanked by 3Mumbly emgh SirFoxy
  • MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

    Who? I feel like I'm missing something. Not sure who 'everyone' is that is tagging Biloh and what they're trying to censor or what obscure point or connection that is attempting to be made.

  • kaitkait Member

    @MannDude said:
    Who? I feel like I'm missing something. Not sure who 'everyone' is that is tagging Biloh and what they're trying to censor or what obscure point or connection that is attempting to be made.

    They are malicious, the server has rules and they think we are freedom of speech absolutists. Bending reality to fit your narrative is what they are good at.

  • It does seem ironic that when organizations like the Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) champion freedom of speech absolutism, individuals who support that perspective might advocate for it on one platform. However, the same individuals might have differing opinions or approaches when it comes to supporting free speech on another site. It appears that their support for free speech is conditional.

    Thanked by 2Mumbly emgh
  • neckbreakerneckbreaker Member
    edited August 2023

    @Thundas said: It does seem ironic that when organizations like the Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) champion freedom of speech absolutism, individuals who support that perspective might advocate for it on one platform. However, the same individuals might have differing opinions or approaches when it comes to supporting free speech on another site. It appears that their support for free speech is conditional.

    What the fuck are you talking about?
    I tagged Biloh because SirFoxy is literally fucking doxing and intimidating members he doesn't agree with, on site.

    If you want to tolerate it as "free speech". Go ahead, I will laugh out loud when it happens to you.

    I really sometimes think most of the population are total idiots. You are just like these sex pests on Twitter, you have not read what I said, but since you are clearly biased, you will say things that didn't even fucking happen.

    The same applies to @emgh and @Mumbly, I bet you are all closeted homosexuals that secretly want to jerk off eachother.

    Fuck off and don't derail the thread. If you want to cry, go somewhere else.

  • MumblyMumbly Member
    edited August 2023

    I am not sure if I even posted in this thread. @neckbreaker forgot to take your meds?
    And why secretly? :p

    Thanked by 2emgh Thundas
This discussion has been closed.