Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


IncogNET filed an official complaint against HE with the Attorney General of Washington State - Page 8
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

IncogNET filed an official complaint against HE with the Attorney General of Washington State

15681011

Comments

  • kaitkait Member

    @SirFoxy said: Why would a legitimate site need multiple shell companies and the founder to relocate outside of the United States?

    Who says he needs multiple companies, who says he needs to go the Europe and not just wanted to go there?

    @SirFoxy said: Few small bumps is being kicked off like 6 hosts

    One sayed up almost the whole time so testing out other companies and them falling, who cares those are small bumps.

    @SirFoxy said: having an entire domain revoked

    Just buy a new one and fix some DNS entries, can be done within an hour.

    @SirFoxy said: HE dropping routes directly, and then crying to the AG of Washington?

    Are you serieusly going to say that you don't have a massive bias with this statement?

    Thanked by 1sillycat
  • SirFoxySirFoxy Member
    edited August 2023

    @kait said:

    @SirFoxy said: Why would a legitimate site need multiple shell companies and the founder to relocate outside of the United States?

    Who says he needs multiple companies, who says he needs to go the Europe and not just wanted to go there?

    @SirFoxy said: Few small bumps is being kicked off like 6 hosts

    One sayed up almost the whole time so testing out other companies and them falling, who cares those are small bumps.

    @SirFoxy said: having an entire domain revoked

    Just buy a new one and fix some DNS entries, can be done within an hour.

    @SirFoxy said: HE dropping routes directly, and then crying to the AG of Washington?

    Are you serieusly going to say that you don't have a massive bias with this statement?

    He does need multiple companies. He has multiple, and he did move outside of the US because he stopped wanting to keep up with US laws, lawsuits, and politics. That wasn’t a question.

    I don’t know why he keeps going back to US legalities when he had to move out of the country.

    The echo chamber of the same sentiments being repeated by Kiwi Farmers is exhausting.

    The founder of the site is literally making defamatory statements against me and is verbatim stating I was paid to publish some kind of smear campaign because he didn’t like my own perspective of his cest pool.

    I’m allowed to defend myself, from the beginning I reached out to him to ask for info and he called me insults. He is literally arguing for “free speech” while trying to cancel me.

    How do you expect me to remain neutral past the original article when everything that has been done since by Kiwi Farmers, including Josh, has been an attempt to get my content down and cancel me?

    Even so, I still offered him a 100% neutral interview.

    Weird how free speech is only one side.

    You have to make catch all statements to get the free speech KF robots to stop looping.

    Thanked by 2Marx emgh
  • kaitkait Member

    Damn, Mc. Bendy fuckface.

  • SirFoxySirFoxy Member
    edited August 2023

    @kait said:
    Damn, Mc. Bendy fuckface.

    Don't you actively run Doxbin?

  • @SirFoxy said:

    @kait said:
    Damn, Mc. Bendy fuckface.

    Don't you actively run Doxbin?

    Sorry to tell you, but you might be mentally retarded.

  • ArkasArkas Moderator

    @sillycat said: but you might be mentally retarded.

    Thanked by 1emgh
  • MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

    @Arkas said:

    @sillycat said: but you might be mentally retarded.

    @Arkas you might be highly regarded.

    No, seriously. Thanks for keeping things on topic.

    Thanked by 2Arkas emgh
  • techhelper1techhelper1 Member
    edited August 2023

    Even if HE loses, they can legally not provide transit at the next contract renewal, if they can't invoke a clause in the contract to cut off service before hand.

    Under federal law, business owners have the right to refuse service or turn away a customer for any reason.


    For peering at SIX, they can cease those direct BGP sessions, and tell the route servers to not send HE prefixes to a particular ASN. There's no way someone can force an ISP to peer over an IX, or force said carrier to accept traffic they didn't agree to unwillingly.

  • SetsuraSetsura Member
    edited August 2023

    This kiwi saga is the only decent drama in a while and I was enjoying it until it just turned into name calling and lame attempts to attack each other's character.

    Let's just make a new cest pit called kiwi pit and be done.

    @emgh said:
    To be fair though:

    I’d much rather have people’s first reaction be ”oh this is a space about cheap servers and Linux where all of the major drama about politics, race, religion etc don’t matter”

    And that goes for both LET & LEB

    Same tbh.

    Thanked by 1emgh
  • 4pple5auc34pple5auc3 Member
    edited August 2023

    I don't use Kiwi myself because I don't care about following the happenings of mentally ill weirdos online, however I do see it as a litmus test or canary in the coal mine to show the limits hosts will tolerate. So far I'm not too impressed with most companies with a few exceptions like Vsys, HosTeam, Incognet, Terrahost, etc.

    I have to say that SirFoxy does not come across as a professional journalist at all. Not only does he sound like a biased activist, but journalists don't usually resort to name calling and personal attacks on the person they are trying to interview or people with different view points. Good journalists at least try to seem fair and unbiased. He does neither. I can't take you or your stories seriously at all. I think LET made a mistake of hiring you if they care about integrity, but I think its obviously more for SEO and traffic purposes. LET is a business after all so it makes sense.

    Thanks to everyone who kept the discussion civil and tried to argue for or against it in good faith. I find these sort of controversies fascinating. I follow the domain and hosting situation for all the lightning rod sites. (Hacker Forums, 8Kun, DailyStormer, Kiwi, etc)

    Lastly, I think people should always error on the side of freedom. We have too many strict laws and regulations in this world as it is. Governments are cracking down on free speech, privacy, crypto, guns, abortion, etc. I would rather a few criminals went unpunished than losing freedoms in real life or online. Always error on the side of freedom because you certainly can't trust governments or corporations.

    Thanked by 2sillycat MannDude
  • ArkasArkas Moderator

    @4pple5auc3 said: I think LET made

    *LEB. Same owner, but different platforms :wink:

    Thanked by 14pple5auc3
  • SirFoxySirFoxy Member
    edited August 2023

    @4pple5auc3 said:
    I don't use Kiwi myself because I don't care about following the happenings of mentally ill weirdos online, however I do see it as a litmus test or canary in the coal mine to show the limits hosts will tolerate. So far I'm not too impressed with most companies with a few exceptions like Vsys, HosTeam, Incognet, Terrahost, etc.

    I have to say that SirFoxy does not come across as a professional journalist at all. Not only does he sound like a biased activist, but journalists don't usually resort to name calling and personal attacks on the person they are trying to interview or people with different view points. Good journalists at least try to seem fair and unbiased. He does neither. I can't take you or your stories seriously at all. I think LET made a mistake of hiring you if they care about integrity, but I think its obviously more for SEO and traffic purposes. LET is a business after all so it makes sense.

    Thanks to everyone who kept the discussion civil and tried to argue for or against it in good faith. I find these sort of controversies fascinating. I follow the domain and hosting situation for all the lightning rod sites. (Hacker Forums, 8Kun, DailyStormer, Kiwi, etc)

    Lastly, I think people should always error on the side of freedom. We have too many strict laws and regulations in this world as it is. Governments are cracking down on free speech, privacy, crypto, guns, abortion, etc. I would rather a few criminals went unpunished than losing freedoms in real life or online. Always error on the side of freedom because you certainly can't trust governments or corporations.

    I’m not a journalist. I’m a copywriter.

    The articles are also nearly all opinion based editorials, but I have brought a significant amount of attention to the Kiwi Farms saga.

    P.S. In regards to:

    “Not only does he sound like a biased activist, but journalists don't usually resort to name calling and personal attacks on the person they are trying to interview or people with different view points.”

    I like how you selectively ignore the name calling from the beginning by Josh (and all the Kiwi Farmers) like furry, tranny, cretin, etc. I’m merely trolling the troll. Josh is the biggest lolcow of them all.

    Thanked by 1emgh
  • @SirFoxy said: I’m not a journalist. I’m a copywriter.

    I hope you realize how nonsensical that sounds. According to your website, you claim to "write words that grab attention and create sales". So, let's now imagine a scenario where the roles of you and Josh were reversed.

    Let's say Josh accuses you of running a website that has "directly contributed to people committing suicide." After you prove to him that his accusation is false, he then responds with, "No! I'm not a journalist! I only write for sales!". That is absolute bullshit.

    You aren't a copywriter; you're nothing more than another sad slacktivist, aligning yourself with individuals like Elliot, Lucas, Anthony, and many others. Your sole activity involves deceiving people in an attempt to have content removed from the internet. However, in your case, there's nothing that requires removal. You gain nothing from this. Instead, you're capitalizing on the SEO and reputation of a well-established hosting website to spew your bullshit articles.

    If you aspire to be a journalist, perhaps you should consider pursuing formal education in journalism. If not, maybe reconsider whether this path is suitable for you.

    @SirFoxy said: I’m merely trolling the troll. Josh is the biggest lolcow of them all.

    Sorry to tell you, but you are the lolcow. You persistently stalk Josh and continuously run "dig" through your command line in an attempt to discover any new hosts he might be utilizing. You waste innumerable hours of your day attempting to prove the nonsensical claims you're making. And when you're inevitably proven wrong, your response is simply "cope," following the pattern of every other slacktivist out there.

    Give some thought to spending time outdoors.

    Thanked by 1kait
  • SirFoxySirFoxy Member
    edited August 2023

    @sillycat said:

    @SirFoxy said: I’m not a journalist. I’m a copywriter.

    I hope you realize how nonsensical that sounds. According to your website, you claim to "write words that grab attention and create sales". So, let's now imagine a scenario where the roles of you and Josh were reversed.

    Let's say Josh accuses you of running a website that has "directly contributed to people committing suicide." After you prove to him that his accusation is false, he then responds with, "No! I'm not a journalist! I only write for sales!". That is absolute bullshit.

    You aren't a copywriter; you're nothing more than another sad slacktivist, aligning yourself with individuals like Elliot, Lucas, Anthony, and many others. Your sole activity involves deceiving people in an attempt to have content removed from the internet. However, in your case, there's nothing that requires removal. You gain nothing from this. Instead, you're capitalizing on the SEO and reputation of a well-established hosting website to spew your bullshit articles.

    If you aspire to be a journalist, perhaps you should consider pursuing formal education in journalism. If not, maybe reconsider whether this path is suitable for you.

    @SirFoxy said: I’m merely trolling the troll. Josh is the biggest lolcow of them all.

    Sorry to tell you, but you are the lolcow. You persistently stalk Josh and continuously run "dig" through your command line in an attempt to discover any new hosts he might be utilizing. You waste innumerable hours of your day attempting to prove the nonsensical claims you're making. And when you're inevitably proven wrong, your response is simply "cope," following the pattern of every other slacktivist out there.

    Give some thought to spending time outdoors.

    Look at your post history and how much of your engagement directly revolves around my content.

    Like half of your posts are directed towards me or about Kiwi Farms, same for @kait (seriously, look).

  • kaitkait Member

    @SirFoxy said: same for @kait (seriously, look).

    Wouldn't be the case if you do correct research

    Thanked by 1sillycat
  • @kait said:

    @SirFoxy said: same for @kait (seriously, look).

    Wouldn't be the case if you do correct research

    Remember when you were arguing with me about TerraHost and it later came out I was right and when the article was first released KF was in fact running on TerraHost until their upstreams kicked them off?

    Remember when I discovered Kiwi Farms was operating through an invalid LLC and Josh didn’t even know?

    Remember when you and your friend @treesmokah or @neckbreaker were arguing about the fact I had HE as an upstream that booted off Kiwi Farms?

    Remember when you were arguing with me about FCP and Josh acquiring his APNIC range fraudulently?

    Cope harder.

  • MumblyMumbly Member
    edited August 2023

    In some way you're correct. It's not a secret that @kait joined in the same package as other Kiwifarmers in November 2022, when Josh opened this infamous now closed KF-related thread here.
    5 or 6 of them joined on the same day and start to vigorously defend KF contents from the first moment, but unlike his friends, he's careful enough to not cross the line, so that's okay I guess ...

    Thanked by 2SirFoxy emgh
  • kaitkait Member

    @SirFoxy said: Remember when you were arguing with me about TerraHost and it later came out I was right and when the article was first released KF was in fact running on TerraHost until their upstreams kicked them off?

    That was when you said he used TerraHost for his TOR mirror, which was false, he didn't use TerraHost for his TOR mirror. So no you're not right.

    @SirFoxy said: Remember when I discovered Kiwi Farms was operating through an invalid LLC and Josh didn’t even know?

    And... I never said it was false.

    @SirFoxy said: Remember when you and your friend @treesmokah or @neckbreaker were arguing about the fact I had HE as an upstream that booted off Kiwi Farms?

    That was before the Incog stuff, and Josh never said HE booted them off TerraHost.

    @SirFoxy said: Remember when you were arguing with me about FCP and Josh acquiring his APNIC range fraudulently?

    There is no proof he did it fraudulently, so...

    I just said the Internet Resources he had where under the 1776 something something company and provided proof so no you're not correct here again.

    Thanked by 1sillycat
  • kaitkait Member

    @Mumbly said: In some way you're correct. It's not a secret that @kait joined in the same package as other Kiwifarmers in November 2022, when Josh opened this infamous now closed KF-related thread here.

    Yeah, I never said I didn't join because of the KF stuff, I do deny that I am a KF user because I am not. And I also deny that I found LET because of KF because I knew about it and lurked around before I even knew KF.

    @Mumbly said: he's careful enough to not cross the line, so that's okay I guess ...

    I am not dumb, I just don't like false statements (you can't argue "its mah opinion" when its about who is the upstream)

    I just want to talk about truth and hosting, especially providers that allow BGP because that is way more fun.

  • SirFoxySirFoxy Member
    edited August 2023

    @kait said:

    @SirFoxy said: Remember when you were arguing with me about TerraHost and it later came out I was right and when the article was first released KF was in fact running on TerraHost until their upstreams kicked them off?

    That was when you said he used TerraHost for his TOR mirror, which was false, he didn't use TerraHost for his TOR mirror. So no you're not right.

    @SirFoxy said: Remember when I discovered Kiwi Farms was operating through an invalid LLC and Josh didn’t even know?

    And... I never said it was false.

    @SirFoxy said: Remember when you and your friend @treesmokah or @neckbreaker were arguing about the fact I had HE as an upstream that booted off Kiwi Farms?

    That was before the Incog stuff, and Josh never said HE booted them off TerraHost.

    @SirFoxy said: Remember when you were arguing with me about FCP and Josh acquiring his APNIC range fraudulently?

    There is no proof he did it fraudulently, so...

    I just said the Internet Resources he had where under the 1776 something something company and provided proof so no you're not correct here again.

    It’s pointless to keep going on with you. You would come up with endless reasons of why anything against Kiwi Farms or Joshua Moon is incorrect, invalid, or wrong. You had your mind made up before you ever clicked on the article.

    I intentionally wrote about Kiwi Farms because it was a polarizing subject (that connected with the LET world already) - knowing people would find it interesting and it would spark a strong spirited conversation in true LET nature.

    My job as a copywriter is to create a response and that varies from job to job (sometimes awareness, sometimes clicks, sometimes sales, etc), but your response is entirely intentional and by design of the article. I want you to know that.

    Of course I knew there were Kiwi Farmers like you that would dislike the article. I’m living rent free in your head by this point.

  • kaitkait Member

    @SirFoxy said: Of course I knew there were Kiwi Farmers like you that would dislike the article. I’m living rent free in your head by this point.

    You claim you knew where KF had its TOR mirror, even law enforcement/FBI/CIA can't do that without hacking the server itself. I only pointed out wrongs in your article when it was hosting related because you had it wrong, I never criticized anything else from the article.

    Who is living rent free in who's head?

    Thanked by 14pple5auc3
  • SirFoxySirFoxy Member
    edited August 2023

    @kait said:

    @SirFoxy said: Of course I knew there were Kiwi Farmers like you that would dislike the article. I’m living rent free in your head by this point.

    You claim you knew where KF had its TOR mirror, even law enforcement/FBI/CIA can't do that without hacking the server itself. I only pointed out wrongs in your article when it was hosting related because you had it wrong, I never criticized anything else from the article.

    Who is living rent free in who's head?

    It’s weird Doxbin.com is suddenly returning a 502 error.

  • kaitkait Member

    @SirFoxy said: It’s weird Doxbin.com is suddenly returning a 502 error.

    Yeah super weird, might need to check on the nginx config.

  • @SirFoxy said: It’s weird Doxbin.com is suddenly returning a 502 error.

    image

    Thanked by 14pple5auc3
  • @kait said:

    @SirFoxy said: Of course I knew there were Kiwi Farmers like you that would dislike the article. I’m living rent free in your head by this point.

    You claim you knew where KF had its TOR mirror, even law enforcement/FBI/CIA can't do that without hacking the server itself. I only pointed out wrongs in your article when it was hosting related because you had it wrong, I never criticized anything else from the article.

    Who is living rent free in who's head?

    SirFoxy trying to intimidate members via DM? Trying to show he knows car info and Instagram? Seems like some Kiwi-like behavior. Hypocrite? Not a good look.

    Thanked by 2sillycat AbyNike
  • MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

    @kait said:

    @SirFoxy said: Of course I knew there were Kiwi Farmers like you that would dislike the article. I’m living rent free in your head by this point.

    You claim you knew where KF had its TOR mirror, even law enforcement/FBI/CIA can't do that without hacking the server itself. I only pointed out wrongs in your article when it was hosting related because you had it wrong, I never criticized anything else from the article.

    Who is living rent free in who's head?

    What's this? Is SirFoxy trying to dox you?

    Thanked by 24pple5auc3 sillycat
  • SirFoxySirFoxy Member
    edited August 2023

    @4pple5auc3 said:

    @kait said:

    @SirFoxy said: Of course I knew there were Kiwi Farmers like you that would dislike the article. I’m living rent free in your head by this point.

    You claim you knew where KF had its TOR mirror, even law enforcement/FBI/CIA can't do that without hacking the server itself. I only pointed out wrongs in your article when it was hosting related because you had it wrong, I never criticized anything else from the article.

    Who is living rent free in who's head?

    SirFoxy trying to intimidate members via DM? Trying to show he knows car info and Instagram? Seems like some Kiwi-like behavior. Hypocrite? Not a good look.

    I sent the operator of Doxbin.com their Instagram privately 😂

  • kaitkait Member

    @MannDude said: What's this? Is SirFoxy trying to dox you?

    Guess he thinks I am KT from doxbin, I think KT was the latest owner, forgot who else was in their team.

  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited August 2023

    Can't dox people who make everything public. Anyone need a semen sample? I'll keep them in the fridge, just ask.

    Seriously though this thread just got weird, before the semen thing.

    Thanked by 3MannDude sillycat Dvo
This discussion has been closed.