Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

60$/yr VPS Storage KVM/4.5 TB Storage/1 GB DDr4/1core/Ignore DMCA/1x IPv4/Crypto or PP/Only 72 STOCK - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

60$/yr VPS Storage KVM/4.5 TB Storage/1 GB DDr4/1core/Ignore DMCA/1x IPv4/Crypto or PP/Only 72 STOCK

Comments

• fabwafabwa Member
    edited August 2023

Were all logins distributed? i have not received them yet.

It appears you do not have any products/services with us yet. Place an order to get started.

• and1and1 Member

@fabwa said:
    Were all logins distributed? i have not received them yet.

It appears you do not have any products/services with us yet. Place an order to get started.

When you click on "Services" inside the "Client Area" you should see your order with "Pending" status, but there is some other work to do now, because it looks like the whole system is again down :/ , at least, my VPS was running fine in the morning.

• what will happen after runs out of bandwidth,limit to 100M?

• CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider
    edited August 2023

@taizi said: what will happen after runs out of bandwidth,limit to 100M?

>

Hello ,we put limit 69 MBps unlimited , and next month back again to normal speed

Regards

Thanked by 1ps20090
  • @Calin said:

@taizi said: what will happen after runs out of bandwidth,limit to 100M?

>

Hello ,we put limit 69 MBps unlimited , and next month back again to normal speed

Regards

can i also stack the limit speed with multiple server?
    and does limit only apply to upload or both?

• @Calin

It seem that my VPS is online but the storage disk is locked at the moment! Can't change, mount, format or anything.

• Does not look live a very stable system :neutral:

• iKeyZiKeyZ Veteran

Mines still offline, I pinged you an email back earlier @Calin - I presume some are still having issues?

@jsg said: Oh, well, at least, your customers, can now learn how long resilvering TB Raid6 arrays takes.

>

Hello , we start usage RaidZ2 , unfortunately on Raid 6 it's very hard for change block partition , we usage 4kn HDDs no 512e HDDs , so on raid6 lot of problems about this , on ZFS it's more easy to configure

Regards

Thanked by 1jsg
  • @Calin said:
    Hello , we start usage RaidZ2 , unfortunately on Raid 6 it's very hard for change block partition , we usage 4kn HDDs no 512e HDDs , so on raid6 lot of problems about this , on ZFS it's more easy to configure

When you said you use Proxmox and Raid6, I though you meant RaidZ2. Proxmox does not like hardware Raid and honesly hardware Raid need to be killed for good.

If you have specific questions regarding Proxmox and ZFS setup please let me know.I (probably) can help to get my VPS up and running.

• @Calin said: we put limit 69 MBps unlimited

Nice

• Followed Calin’s instructions and rebooted and everything is good now. Had to delete/modify a line in fstab I think.

@ps20090 said: Followed Calin’s instructions and rebooted and everything is good now. Had to delete/modify a line in fstab I think.

>

Thanks for confirmation , that it's great news

Regards,
    calin

• To @Calin credit My VPS needs a full rebuild because the root login via password no longer worked after I put SSH keys in before the crash. Its now in the process of installing.

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

I still can not even SSH into my VPS nor ping it.

Do I maybe boot it manually, @Calin?

@jsg said: I still can not even SSH into my VPS nor ping it.

>

Hello I'm send on all customers mail with VNC Acces for re-mount partition , it's possible check on spam?

• I was confused yesterday because I was able to ping my server but got connection refused with telnet port 22 until I saw the email about VNC. The server (Debian) was running in rescue mode (I assume because systemd couldn't mount /dev/sdb /storage). The only problem I had was typing the non-alphanumeric characters of my long-ass root password on my non-US keyboard which is mapped as a US keyboard in VNC. There's no clipboard in this version (I have seen one in another provider's VNC console). Everything is working again now for me, although the old data I had in /storage is of course gone.

• FYI for me, the SSH service crashed and SystemD itself got stuck in emergency mode. Rebooted the VPS and SSH service started successfully and was able to SSH into it afterwards.

Thanked by 2Calin ps20090
  • jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@Calin

Thanks, the VPS is up and running and reachable again. Also, establishing an SSH connection is somewhat faster now it seems.

Thanked by 1Calin
  • Just got mine delivered. Overall it's good. For this price you can't get anything better. Suitable for backup solution.

edited August 2023

Hello everyone, i'm delivery all VPS , thanks again for orders , left only 10 VPS , please replay on mail with what operating system if wanted , check spam if don't view mail

Other very important thing , it's on progress for building other 500 TB Node , for add new monthly VPS stock , from this deal https://panel.ihostart.com/index.php?rp=/store/storage

If you want announcement when it's added new stock join on our discord server , https://discord.gg/mG3Pv76rmB we announcement first on discord and we add very low stock

Regards,
    calin

Thanked by 1ps20090
  • @Calin said:
    Hello everyone, i'm delivery all VPS , thanks again for orders , left only 10 VPS , please replay on mail with what operating system if wanted , check spam if don't view mail

Other very important thing , it's on progress for building other 500 TB Node , for add new monthly VPS stock , from this deal https://panel.ihostart.com/index.php?rp=/store/storage

If you want announcement when it's added new stock join on our discord server , https://discord.gg/mG3Pv76rmB we announcement first on discord and we add very low stock

Regards,
    calin

how about 1TB plans on this new node?

Hello @Andrews 1 TB plan impossible , here it's about how share I/O and costs per user for sustainable price

Prices start from 6.31 euros for 4 TB HDD , very cheap price

Regars

• @Calin said:
    Hello @Andrews 1 TB plan impossible , here it's about how share I/O and costs per user for sustainable price

Prices start from 6.31 euros for 4 TB HDD , very cheap price

Regars

~1.71 USD per TB storage is super cheap. You can only buy s3 storage if want an even lower price but without compute resource. From my experience, 1 TB should be around 2.5 USD per month with compute resource. So thank Calin for bringing such an offer.

Small update ,i'm put temporary 2x 10 Gbps port for upload all customers files more fast , all people have temporary 1 GBs port speed allocate

Regards,
    Calin

• @Calin said:
    Small update ,i'm put temporary 2x 10 Gbps port for upload all customers files more fast , all people have temporary 1 GBs port speed allocate

Regards,
    Calin

Do we need to reboot for the speed to increase?

Hello @jackalblood no , because it's share 1 Gbps for all customers , it's 60+ VPS on node who transfer lot of data , port it's added temporary so that there is no weak network

A speedtest it's very helpful

Regards

• @Calin said:
    Hello @jackalblood no , because it's share 1 Gbps for all customers , it's 60+ VPS on node who transfer lot of data , port it's added temporary so that there is no weak network

A speedtest it's very helpful

Regards

That's fine I just wanted to ask because my rsync hasn't changed from the 11 MB/s it was running at this morning I don't mind I just wanted to make sure I didn't have to reboot or that I wasn't missing out on speed.

• Seems my VPS got rebooted at Thu 2023-08-24 14:50:34 EDT 🤔

• kuticonkuticon Member
    edited August 2023

Anyone see an extremely slow disk I/O right now or it's just me? the /storage partition is slow to the point I cannot complete any basic tasks now. I've tried to run some benchmarks to get the numbers but all failed to run. @Calin