Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

60$/yr VPS Storage KVM/4.5 TB Storage/1 GB DDr4/1core/Ignore DMCA/1x IPv4/Crypto or PP/Only 72 STOCK - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

60$/yr VPS Storage KVM/4.5 TB Storage/1 GB DDr4/1core/Ignore DMCA/1x IPv4/Crypto or PP/Only 72 STOCK

Comments

• koly1koly1 Member

@costcotravel said:
    @Calin, is that yabs from an unloaded node?

I am pretty sure yes. They didn't deliver any storage VPS yet so it couldn't really be loaded

• CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

@costcotravel said: @Calin, is that yabs from an unloaded node?

>

Hello , yes , I/O it's limited for constantly performances with no load problems

Regards

• fabwafabwa Member

@Calin said:

>

Hello , yes , I/O it's limited for constantly performances with no load problems

Regards

When are the 4.5tb orders going to be delivered? we are approaching the 30 days :-)

• @Calin said:

>

Regards

Ah, good. That's very reasonable if each VPS can expect that level of I/O. Thanks!

• I am also looking forward to my 4.5TB VPS getting delivered.

@fabwa said: When are the 4.5tb orders going to be delivered? we are approaching the 30 days :-)

>

Hello , I m try in next days

Regards

Thanked by 1iKeyZ
  • Damn made the mistake of getting a 9tb instead of 2 4.5s

Thanked by 1Calin
  • @Calin Please fix your mail setup.
    You are currently sending directly from the Webserver/PHP Script. There are (at least) the following problems:
    1. Don't send directly from a PHP Script, as it is unable to handle rejects or even greylisting. Use a Smarthost (like Proxmox Mail Gateway) or install postfix locally and forward the mails to it. You could also use a managed service, like MXRoute, MailChannels,...
    2. As you are using cloudflare, you are breaking basic PTR/A checks for web.ihostart.com.
    3. Your PHP Script uses its hostname (vps-aed8eXXX.vps.ovh.net) as HELO, which breaks HELO/PTR checks.
    4. If you get a smarthost, you might want to enable DKIM/DMARC.

My mailserver was rejecting your mails and I had to whitelist your IP.

• Seems it's finally getting delivered, what a good news! :D

• @nullptr said:
    Seems it's finally getting delivered, what a good news! :D

You already got your VPS?

Thanked by 1koly1
  • @lorian said:

@nullptr said:
    Seems it's finally getting delivered, what a good news! :D

You already got your VPS?

No, just received the email as you do

Thanked by 1lorian
  • @Calin Will you deliver the server today or tomorrow?

Thanked by 1koly1
  • @bh4tech said:
    @Calin Will you deliver the server today or tomorrow?

He is cociu 2.0, so don't expect him to keep any ETAs.
    This is true about most "dmca ignored" hosters, with a few exceptions, like
    the one with a blue avatar here.

Thanked by 1yoursunny

Hello @xoctopus we start delivery from yesterday VPS, all vps need install manual.

Thanks!

• @Calin said:
    Hello @xoctopus we start delivery from yesterday VPS, all vps need install manual.

Thanks!

This must be my bad luck, I always get the stuff last. I was even born as the last brother.

Thanked by 4Calin ehab MrRob vpsric
  • lxrlxr Member

@xoctopus said:

@Calin said:

Thanks!

This must be my bad luck, I always get the stuff last. I was even born as the last brother.

I'm waiting for mine too. Who will be the last brother? :wink:

• imagine how monumentally slow IHA network will be when he finally start to deploy all these multi TB storage VPSes

it is pointless to buy such storage when its effective connection speed most of the time is below 1Mbps

even cociu 1.0 had better network

• bibiwoodbibiwood Member
    edited August 2023

@risharde said:
    Wow that's pretty cheap - I mean pretty good perhaps for backups

The idea behind a backup is that you can access your data when you need them, this is a Schrödinger's backup: one day your data are there, one day they are involucrated.

Read from bottom to top, I opened a ticket to know why I couldn't access my VPS, turns out it was involucrated, didn't even judge necessary to notify me.
    17da18c0b6e1f5939a3fd886b04f5a48.png

Thanked by 1PineappleM
  • @bibiwood said:

@risharde said:
    Wow that's pretty cheap - I mean pretty good perhaps for backups

The idea behind a backup is that you can access your data when you need them, this is a Schrödinger's backup: one day your data are there, one day they are involucrated.

Read from bottom to top, I opened a ticket to know why I couldn't access my VPS, turns out it was involucrated, didn't even judge necessary to notify me.
    17da18c0b6e1f5939a3fd886b04f5a48.png

NGL, soo funny!

• Guys, this is a pure seedbox vps for torrents, if the data is gone, it means you go on the tracker and grab it again to reseed. If you hosted something critical with iLostArt, it's not Calin who is the problem, probably your market research skills are.

• @xoctopus said:
    Guys, this is a pure seedbox vps for torrents, if the data is gone, it means you go on the tracker and grab it again to reseed. If you hosted something critical with iLostArt, it's not Calin who is the problem, probably your market research skills are.

No worries, it was nothing critical, I was more mad at the time I spent on the configuration.
    And even for that, a seedbox with like 95% uptime and 10Mbits practical transfer rate, is mostly useless.

• Hi @Calin , I've just made an order, order number: 4842761710. Can I know when the delivery will begin?

Thank you,

• @xoctopus said:

@bh4tech said:

The waiting and hoping, that the node is not fully oversold, even feels like cociu. :D
    Next would be something like a broken RAID leading to a data loss, because of missing spare HDDs onsite. o:)

• @lorian said:

@xoctopus said:

@bh4tech said:

The waiting and hoping, that the node is not fully oversold, even feels like cociu. :D
    Next would be something like a broken RAID leading to a data loss, because of missing spare HDDs onsite. o:)

fsck plzzzz

• any update on this? @Calin

Hello @kuticon we delivery aprox 40% from VPSs , left approx 60%

Regards,
    Calin

• @Calin said: Hello @kuticon we delivery aprox 40% from VPSs , left approx 60%

Regards,
    Calin

Cannot believe this. I was one of the the first few to order(intelligent guess- by the difference in the time of the post regarding the offer being made on lowendtalk and the time I placed the order), I still didn't get my VPS.
    @costcotravel Did you get your VPS? My intelligent guess says that you placed the order before me.

• @bh4tech said:

@Calin said: Hello @kuticon we delivery aprox 40% from VPSs , left approx 60%

Regards,
    Calin

Cannot believe this. I was one of the the first few to order(intelligent guess- by the difference in the time of the post regarding the offer being made on lowendtalk and the time I placed the order), I still didn't get my VPS.
    @costcotravel Did you get your VPS? My intelligent guess says that you placed the order before me.

I didn't get mine either so far if it makes you feel better :#

• Still waiting, in my Products its showing nothing, doesn't even show up as a pending order..

Hello @wii747 click on Services and view orders , it's on pending

Regards