Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

60$/yr VPS Storage KVM/4.5 TB Storage/1 GB DDr4/1core/Ignore DMCA/1x IPv4/Crypto or PP/Only 72 STOCK - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

60$/yr VPS Storage KVM/4.5 TB Storage/1 GB DDr4/1core/Ignore DMCA/1x IPv4/Crypto or PP/Only 72 STOCK

Comments

• CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

hello @gmemran yes

Regards

• @Calin said:

@hades_corps said: At this spec and price I ordered 2 to combine because it's the same price but much better spec than a single 9TB. I don't know if that's by design or error. Anyone come by this should deffinely get multiple 4.5TB while it last.

>

It's not a error , unfortunately 1 GB ram it's very small that it s cause

Leave please you ticket ID for check

Regards

ID is #KYM-664550

Wait, so combine only applies to RAM and not CPU/BW/Network speed? Did I understand it wrong?

@hades_corps said: Wait, so combine only applies to RAM and not CPU/BW/Network speed? Did I understand it wrong?

>

Hello , all combined no problems

Regards

Thanked by 1hades_corps
  • nameinnamein Member

This really reminds me that I should have gotten two 4.5TB's combined instead of getting one 9TB. :'(

• 😳 Delivered? Mine is still pending.

Hello @nullptr i thing this week start delivery , maximum benginer of the next week , I'm waiting for delivery Ram Memory and more HDD's

Regards

Thanked by 1nullptr
  • @Calin said:
    Hello @nullptr i thing this week start delivery , maximum benginer of the next week , I'm waiting for delivery Ram Memory and more HDD's

Regards

It's already middle of "next week" can we get an updated delivery date? I'm eagerly trying it out.

Thanked by 1koly1

@hades_corps said: It's already middle of "next week" can we get an updated delivery date? I'm eagerly trying it out.

>

Hello I'm try this week , right now we make lot of tests on this HDD's , two of this it's broken from transportation , USA > RO so I'm waiting delivery other HDDs

edited July 2023

Because lot of people tell my how it's sustenable this prices , I'm fiind very very cheap HDDs, and investment from this it's back in maximum 6 months

We have on plan for the end of this year make a total of 1 PB of data ! ! !

Regards

• koly1koly1 Member

@Calin said:

@hades_corps said: It's already middle of "next week" can we get an updated delivery date? I'm eagerly trying it out.

>

Hello I'm try this week , right now we make lot of tests on this HDD's , two of this it's broken from transportation , USA > RO so I'm waiting delivery other HDDs

I am not sure if I understand. Do you wait for another disks from the USA before you start delivering the orders? As far as I know, it takes a while for the orders from the USA to be shipped to Europe, so delivery this week doesn't seem realistic

Hello @koly1 yes , need change 3 broken HDDs

Regards

• @Calin said:
    Hello @koly1 yes , need change 3 broken HDDs

Regards

If only 3 drives are broken maybe better to buy them locally or from somewhere in Europe where they can be delivered much faster.

Thanked by 1Calin
  • llllll Member

What happens when 1 or 2 of the drives break in production? Don't you have any spare drives to replace broken drives timely? I assume these 3 broke drives could be covered (at least partly) by the spare drives.

Thanked by 2msallak1 koly1

@lll said: What happens when 1 or 2 of the drives break in production? Don't you have any spare drives to replace broken drives timely? I assume these 3 broke drives could be covered (at least partly) by the spare drives.

>

Hello , server it's on raid 6 , and coming soon it's on plan for delivery more HDDs , because we want for build 1 PB of data

Regards

• koly1koly1 Member

@lll said:
    What happens when 1 or 2 of the drives break in production? Don't you have any spare drives to replace broken drives timely? I assume these 3 broke drives could be covered (at least partly) by the spare drives.

RAID 6 allows for two disk failures within the RAID set before any data is lost

Thanked by 1Calin

Hello everyone small update , all VPSs receive (20 GBs) SSD SATA for boot and operating system completely free!

I'm try for put NVME PCI Express SSD NVME (it's on tests)

Regards

Thanked by 3hades_corps namein lll
  • VoidVoid Member

@Calin said:
    Hello everyone small update , all VPSs receive (20 GBs) SSD SATA for boot and operating system completely free!

Regards

Perfect. Now all you need is monthly plans

• koly1koly1 Member

@jmaxwell said:

@Calin said:

Regards

Perfect. Now all you need is monthly plans

They've already said it's not possible: https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3681843/#Comment_3681843

• then at least lower storage plans (the smallest 4.5TB is too big/expensive to start with new provider, considering all these issues with his network and outages)

I believe that 1TB plan would be a sweet spot

Thanked by 2Void sh97
  • koly1koly1 Member
    edited July 2023

@Andrews said:
    then at least lower storage plans (the smallest 4.5TB is too big/expensive to start with new provider, considering all these issues with his network and outages)

It's literally $6/month, it's not "too expensive" at all. I only needed 2 TB of storage but went for 4,5 TB because no other provided could offer a better price

Thanked by 2Calin lll
  • @koly1 said:

@Andrews said:
    then at least lower storage plans (the smallest 4.5TB is too big/expensive to start with new provider, considering all these issues with his network and outages)

It's literally $6/month, it's not "too expensive" at all. I only needed 2 TB of storage but went for 4,5 TB because no other provided could offer a better price

It is actually 5$/month

• iKeyZiKeyZ Veteran

@Calin said:

Regards

Nice - just put an order in for the 4.5TB one

• VoidVoid Member
    edited July 2023

@msallak1 said:

@koly1 said:

@Andrews said:

It is actually 5$/month

It’s actually $60/year as there are no monthly plans and that’s not a small amount to gamble with especially for a service like this.

Thanked by 1msallak1

Hello @jmaxwell thanks for you feedback about the monthly plans , lot of people write us about this option , I'm work for put monthly plans , my idea it's that from a node of 500 TB half of it we rent monthly and the other half annually,The rules being that the monthly payments should support the annual ones, at least until we build more storage nodes

It is still calculated whether it is cost-effective

Regards,
    calin

Thanked by 1Void
  • sujeetsujeet Member

I want to buy 32 TB HDD plan,Can you tell me when again will be Stock ?

• koly1koly1 Member

@sujeet said:
    I want to buy 32 TB HDD plan,Can you tell me when again will be Stock ?

You can buy multiple 9TB/4.5TB plans and open a ticket to merge them into one bigger node right away

• @jmaxwell said:

@msallak1 said:

@koly1 said:

@Andrews said:

It is actually 5$/month

It’s actually $60/year as there are no monthly plans and that’s not a small amount to gamble with especially for a service like this.

I agree, but I think if they make a 7$ monthly plan that would help the host because customers would usually stay for couple of months at least, also it won't be that much expensive for the customer.

This it's yabs for 9$ VPS with raid 6

We try in next 3-4 days for finish all benchmark for HDDs , because we test HDDs one at a time ,

• @Calin, is that yabs from an unloaded node?