Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

V.PS 2nd Anniversary Flash Sales - up to 40% off - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

V.PS 2nd Anniversary Flash Sales - up to 40% off

123457»

Comments

• The most important thing is the arrogance and disrespect of the secretary at Telegram. This kind of face, the secretary will not be fired, and continue to insult and abuse the client.

• @tietouwa said:
    The most important thing is the arrogance and disrespect of the secretary at Telegram. This kind of face, the secretary will not be fired, and continue to insult and abuse the client.

You should use ticket instead of Telegram to contact to the provider.

Thanked by 1xTom
  • zenoczzenocz Member

@tietouwa said:
    The most important thing is the arrogance and disrespect of the secretary at Telegram. This kind of face, the secretary will not be fired, and continue to insult and abuse the client.

Is satire and ridicule something that customer service should do?

Other companies wil tell customers how to solve problems

but this company think that the customer is a problem

• @zenocz said:

@tietouwa said:

As a Malaysian Chinese (say ahead in case of you think I'm racist) and a former VPS business practitioner, to be fair saying, customers from Mainland China have largest amount of problems among all customers in the world.

However I totally understand your situation:
    China has the most advanced national firewall in the world, it blocks tons of IP every day, you have to change it.
    China's direct overseas bandwidth is the most expensive in the world. If you don't buy overseas bandwidth from China Telecom, China Unioncom or China Mobile, the network to foreign websites will be as terrible as unable to use.
    China police arrest people who use VPN, so you have no choice but hide all your identity.
    If the providers service does not meet above requirement and they do not refund, you have no choice but make a dispute. Otherwise the service is unable to use in your side and you wasted all the money.

Seems justified? No, all these issues were not caused by providers. You think you are victims, providers are too. You just passed on the contradictions to a third party who didn't cause any one of network issues you met and even gives you help to break the wall. You blame this, blame that, apart from your government, they cause all the troubles.

I don't understand why lots of you believe customer is the god, providers should satisfy your requirements like a servant. You should feel lucky there're providers like xTom which took effort to open up China optimized route. Do you still think Mainland China customer are warm welcomed by the market? Take a look around, what's the reputation now?

Back to your topic, you really think Telegram group is the correct place to solve your problem? It can be used for user communication or a tool of announcement subscription, but not for solving problems. You throw your problem in a ticket, submit then wait in line. Trying to get your personal problems solved in a public group is queue jumping and rule breaking, also telegram admin is not "customer service". You entered wrong channel and got corresponding reply (satire and ridicule), it's fair. Never take anything for granted.

• @lowendclient said:

@zenocz said:

@tietouwa said:

As a Malaysian Chinese (say ahead in case of you think I'm racist) and a former VPS business practitioner, to be fair saying, customers from Mainland China have largest amount of problems among all customers in the world.

However I totally understand your situation:
    China has the most advanced national firewall in the world, it blocks tons of IP every day, you have to change it.
    China's direct overseas bandwidth is the most expensive in the world. If you don't buy overseas bandwidth from China Telecom, China Unioncom or China Mobile, the network to foreign websites will be as terrible as unable to use.
    China police arrest people who use VPN, so you have no choice but hide all your identity.
    If the providers service does not meet above requirement and they do not refund, you have no choice but make a dispute. Otherwise the service is unable to use in your side and you wasted all the money.

Seems justified? No, all these issues were not caused by providers. You think you are victims, providers are too. You just passed on the contradictions to a third party who didn't cause any one of network issues you met and even gives you help to break the wall. You blame this, blame that, apart from your government, they cause all the troubles.

I don't understand why lots of you believe customer is the god, providers should satisfy your requirements like a servant. You should feel lucky there're providers like xTom which took effort to open up China optimized route. Do you still think Mainland China customer are warm welcomed by the market? Take a look around, what's the reputation now?

Back to your topic, you really think Telegram group is the correct place to solve your problem? It can be used for user communication or a tool of announcement subscription, but not for solving problems. You throw your problem in a ticket, submit then wait in line. Trying to get your personal problems solved in a public group is queue jumping and rule breaking, also telegram admin is not "customer service". You entered wrong channel and got corresponding reply (satire and ridicule), it's fair. Never take anything for granted.

i just stayed
    in that group,i
    felt uncomfortable because that secretary abused members.then i exited that tg
    .but i think mjj shouldn't attack xtom. no one win,i lost my ijj,the blocking with gfw
    and
    the attack of mjj made me unhappy in the next few days.i think both of them are wrong

• @tietouwa said:

The secretary is hot? Pics? (Yes, I'm assuming it's a female because hosting companies don't hire hot dudes to be secretary).

• @zenocz said:

@tietouwa said:

First, you didn't quote them and so that's suspect right there. You don't seem credible in your version of events. They want to sell you servers, so they obviously think you're not serious or you've already annoyed them.

Second, why wouldn't you ask the sales department? Are you sure you got responses from the owner and not just random people fucking with you?

Thanked by 1xTom
  • xiaohixiaohi Member
    edited May 2023

Warning, never buy products from Chinese merchants
    Pretending to be a foreign businessman also uses communist means

Attention: Please list this IDC as a fraud group, their actions are even worse than Vir.

• zenoczzenocz Member
    edited May 2023

@xiaohi said:
    Warning, never buy products from Chinese merchants
    Pretending to be a foreign businessman also uses communist means

Attention: Please list this IDC as a fraud group, their actions are even worse than Vir.

Agree with you, and I have added the Ips of xtom to ours routing table to prohibit group employees using and accessing servers using xtom's IP.

I hope more operater will do the similar actions.

so the site or the vpn service using xtom's ip will not be used by your employee

Maybe developers of VPN software in China, hoping your VPN clients released with built-in function that blocking xtom's ip.

• winerwiner Member
    edited May 2023

Their attitude is too arrogant, only contacted once. Hope their boss finds out the problem. It gives people the feeling that in their consciousness, they are the only network provider in the world. The feeling of contempt for users.

• bdlbdl Member

@winer said:
    Their attitude is too arrogant, only contacted once. Hope their boss finds out the problem. It gives people the feeling that in their consciousness, they are the only network provider in the world. The feeling of contempt for users.

username needs an h

Thanked by 1foitin
  • @winer said:

They have the confidence because you need them.
    Do you have other choice under this price with mainland China optimized route?

• winerwiner Member

yeah, but In the face of dictatorship, let's run...

• @winer said:
    yeah, but In the face of dictatorship, let's run...

Highly commendable someone finally speak out the core issue.
    Brave man, you will succeed.

• MumblyMumbly Member
    edited May 2023

@zenocz said: I have added the Ips of xtom to ours routing table to prohibit group employees using and accessing servers using xtom's IP.

That's hilarious, considering you use those hosts to circumvent GFW and now you're wanna-be LFW. Why not blocking yourself from all outside influences? :D
    But it doesn't really matter. The first good offer/deal and you all will jump onto it again.

• hkbbdxhkbbdx Member
    edited May 2023

Attention: Please list Xtom as a fraud group, their actions are even worse than Vir.

• bdlbdl Member

@hkbbdx said:
    Attention: Please list Xtom as a fraud group, their actions are even worse than Vir.

Attention: Complain somewhere else.

• Don’t buy, this provider is on my blacklist now.

• ehabehab Member
    edited May 2023

@JabJab said:
    It's just you.

best thing to ask jabi from time to time

replace next text with jabjab

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • @hkbbdx said:

hkbbdx has been added to fraud and scam group blacklists.

You're now blacklisted from using 15,276 services.

• hkbbdxhkbbdx Member

@TimboJones said:

@hkbbdx said:

wow, my god!, you are so childish

• GOOD666GOOD666 Member

@hkbbdx said:

@TimboJones said:

@hkbbdx said:

It just seems to be repeating what you guys said. you can't be that stupid

• winerwiner Member
    edited May 2023

• @hkbbdx said:

@TimboJones said:

@hkbbdx said:

Automatic reply: message not delivered; hkbbdx is currently blacklisted.